GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
However should she choose to not answer questions whilst "on the stand" then she can be held in contempt of court

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

This is when they answer, but with, 'I can't remember'. SH talked readily about everything, who said what and all Becky's private business prior to being arrested but suddenly she can't remember where she was, where NM was etc. I'm just imagining how it will go......

I'm sorry but is anyone else haunted by the state of the house? Mine is a mess at times but can you imagine living in that hell hole all day long and doing nothing to throw half the crap out?

Who eats yoghurt in the bathroom? How in the name of all things holy can you have all that rubbish all over the house? How can you think this is a normal and acceptable set of surroundings? They are just a complete waste of oxygen the pair of them.

A cooker with a boot liner in it? Cooker, meaning a large pot? And onesie, the all in one outfit a baby wears?

A cooker with a boot liner in it? Cooker, meaning a large pot? And onesie, the all in one outfit a baby wears?

Cooker as in oven- there was one in the bathroom- not quite the decor I would pick myself but then again I also don't murder family members...

Onesie as in what a baby wears and now they are in adult size as well. Becky was wearing one that morning.

I'm sorry but is anyone else haunted by the state of the house? Mine is a mess at times but can you imagine living in that hell hole all day long and doing nothing to throw half the crap out?

Who eats yoghurt in the bathroom? How in the name of all things holy can you have all that rubbish all over the house? How can you think this is a normal and acceptable set of surroundings? They are just a complete waste of oxygen the pair of them.

I can barely look. SH seems to be dressed cleanly, how do you get clean and ironed clothes in that mess? I'm surprised there weren't rodents in all that mess.

It is a shock to see it. I doubt anyone visited them.

COOKER as in large, freestanding, with hob and oven. The Onesie is indeed like a babies outfit for adults. It's all the rage in the UK!

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 5m5 minutes ago

Andrew Langdon, for SH, is questioning CSI Pinkard on whether she changed her gloves between examining every item.

CSI Pinkard says she would have changed "when she felt it was necessary" or when handling something "particularly rich in DNA"

Cooker is an oven in the UK and yes like a baby onesie except here you can also buy adult ones :)

I can barely look. SH seems to be dressed cleanly, how do you get clean and ironed clothes in that mess? I'm surprised there weren't rodents in all that mess.

The thought of a small child sleeping there is beyond me. I think this is probably why most of their days were spent at AG & DGs house. Think they stayed over quite a lot too. They probably helped out while AG was having treatment. I use the phrase 'helped out' vaguely as more likely they helped themselves!
Can only imagine the betrayal the family feel now!

I get anxiety just looking at the pictures of that house. I don't know how anyone can live like that. It's sickening that a young child and animal had to.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think the lift back to Cotton Mill Lane was in JI's car, which was noted to have gone from his work's car park. Later his car re-appeared at work, but the van had gone. The packages were moved in the van, the van seen on CCTV, so I don't think JI can just claim to have given NM and SH a lift.

Unless it was just KD that went back with the van, I wonder if KD can drive? I thought maybe not, hence the need to rope in JI.

DD I'm not sure about at all, it'll be interesting to hear the evidence against him, deleted texts seem suspicious

Interesting thought re KD and driving. The work place is Avonmouth which is some 12 miles or so from where he lived, so unless there is a bus or private coach service for employees ( could be ) then presumably he would need to drive to go and do the night shift.
On the other hand, if the money on offer was £5,000 for the job, then why would KD want to take someone else with him and have to split the money - unless, as you say, he cant drive and needed someone with a car to help him.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 5m5 minutes ago

Andrew Langdon, for SH, is questioning CSI Pinkard on whether she changed her gloves between examining every item.

CSI Pinkard says she would have changed "when she felt it was necessary" or when handling something "particularly rich in DNA"

I think there is more than enough evidence to convict his client without him worrying about CSI Pinkard contaminating the odd item ..... which is how I'm understanding his questioning.

What type of clothing does a jumper refer to in UK?

Are the onesie & jumper worn as sleepwear or is this the clothing Becky came home wearing?

Defence Barrister for Shauna - Andrew Langdon - Over the years, Andrew has won a reputation for his ability to handle heavy and complex cases. For example, as a junior he prosecuted a ten-handed gangland shooting based on circumstantial evidence. In silk for both defence and prosecution, he leads in mainstream serious crime, involving murder, drugs and fraud; but aspects of his career are outside the mainstream. He led the criminal prosecution of the Buncefield Explosion oil companies. He defended a CPS employed barrister charged with corruption offences. He has appeared in guideline cases in the Court of Appeal (e.g. in relation to Witness Anonymity). Last year he prosecuted a double murder arising from a gangland shooting. He was instructed in the defence of a Royal Marine charged with the murder of an Afghan insurgent. This year he defended a woman in a murder trial concerning the planned murder of a co-accused's partner. He is currently instructed in several other murders. He continues to prosecute and defend serious regulatory crime: e.g. manslaughter charges relating to accidents at work, etc.

I think there is more than enough evidence to convict his client without him worrying about CSI Pinkard contaminating the odd item ..... which is how I'm understanding his questioning.

Is he trying to make the evidence inadmissable I wonder??

I said, earlier on in this thread, that I thought one of the earliest newspaper articles mentioned that NM and SH had not lived there very long. I read something today ( the comments on the FB page ) which confirmed this, by someone who knows.
So I find it even more shocking that so much crap was loaded into that fairly small house in such a short time. Also, didnt the morning proceedings say that the loft was full, floor to ceiling, with stuff.

Onesie is sleep or lounge wear. Personally I would wear one lounging around the house but not outside. A jumper is a sweater. One may wear one out or in the house when lounging around or when feeling cold.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wouldnt surprise me if there are rodents in there. I have known a few hoarders in my time and one of them used to talk openly about the rats in the loft, as though they were part of the family.

Moo. I think the duvet cover and pillowcase were from BW bedroom, I think SH & NM took clothes from her home to make it look like she had gone of her own accord. The police probably knew quite early on that they needed to look closer to home for what had happened and with finding the bloody fingerprint it was only a matter of time before they made an arrest. They probably had their suspicions about SH & NM involvement from the day they were alerted to BW disappearance.

How SH & NM could have stayed in the house chatting to AG and DG after knowing what they had done and the fact BW was in the boot of their car is beyond me.

I've never followed a case before, but something about this particular one made me join this site, I find it incredibly hard to process that there is so much evil in people and I hope on this occasion the judge throws them both down for a long time. Evil cretins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx