GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly there are probably millions of children and animals having to live in squalor like this. At least now there's 2 less though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Is he trying to make the evidence inadmissable I wonder??

He will certainly do his best. Reasonable doubt is all he needs!

He is a Q.C. - got silk FGS. And this would be on Legal Aid??

He will certainly do his best. Reasonable doubt is all he needs!

He is a Q.C. - got silk FGS. And this would be on Legal Aid??

I hope he does the very best but fails to show enough doubt.
Nothing better than Police and courts working perfectly in Unison, giving the 'Fair Trial' that everyone deserves. Followed by a Guilty Verdict by full Jury. That way there is much less chance of the wasters getting out on an appeal. Sounds like the Police have worked extremely thoroughly on this one so here's hoping Justice is well and truly done in this case!

NM wouldn't be wearing make-up either one of them had make-up on the inside

I'm glad, I'm really glad the way this evidence is going. Another nail in SH's coffin.

The masks which were found in the rucksack, one with traces of makeup...were these masks used during the disposal process in NM & SH's home or are these the masks that were worn in the kidnapping/murder at BW's home?

I want them both done with NEGLECT for that child, I don't know why there isn't a charge of that tbh.

What type of clothing does a jumper refer to in UK?

Are the onesie & jumper worn as sleepwear or is this the clothing Becky came home wearing?

A jumper is a sweater.
Onesies are sleepwear or loungewear. As she was at a sleepover playing video games all night she could have come home in the onesie. It's not something you would wear to a restaurant or the cinema for example, but some people would wear them to the supermarket or on the school run etc.

This is only detail I can find about the 2 masks found in rucksack in the shed:

The crime scene investigator said two "paper-style" face masks - with "apparent makeup staining"...

http://www.itv.com/news/west/story/2015-10-14/becky-watts-trial-day-7/

IF they are full size face masks, well...but, perhaps, just for assisting NM in bathroom (odor, splatter, etc)

Yes, didn't NM say he was wearing a mask when 'attempting to' kidnap BW but the Mask had slipped. I am guessing this would be a 'halloween' style mask as the ones used for DIY wouldn't hide his face?!

PC Jeremy Gale told Bristol Crown Court how he first recalled seeing the item on a glass-topped table in the living room of the house when he carried out an initial search.

Two days later, senior officers showed him a picture of the stun-gun - when an instruction booklet was discovered - where he he told them he had seen it.

But when he went back to recover it, it had been moved into a van which had been piled high with items from the house.

http://www.itv.com/news/west/update...ial-stun-gun-found-at-home-of-murder-accused/

Another stun gun was found in the rear bedroom, while PC Giles Fletcher was searching a black bag from the front room.

I found a black torch with 'police' written on the side. I believed this to be a stun gun as it had an extra switch on the bottom which didn't look normal.

I asked for the fire arms unit to make the torch safe.

– PC Giles Fletcher

http://www.itv.com/news/west/update...ial-stun-gun-found-at-home-of-murder-accused/

Yes, didn't NM say he was wearing a mask when 'attempting to' kidnap BW but the Mask had slipped. I am guessing this would be a 'halloween' style mask as the ones used for DIY wouldn't hide his face?!

Has this mask been listed in the items from the shed ? I may have missed it with all the stuff listed...

one of my theories is that there was no kidnap mask and NM only got the idea of inventing this mask when he bought the safety masks - which we know were purchased after Becky was killed.

PC Jeremy Gale told Bristol Crown Court how he first recalled seeing the item on a glass-topped table in the living room of the house when he carried out an initial search.

Two days later, senior officers showed him a picture of the stun-gun - when an instruction booklet was discovered - where he he told them he had seen it.

But when he went back to recover it, it had been moved into a van which had been piled high with items from the house.

I wonder why nothing was said or done about the stun gun when it was first seen in the house ?

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 7m7 minutes ago

Court hears the second stun gun was approximately 8,450 volts #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 8m8 minutes ago

Approx power of the stun gun was 8,230 volts #beckywatts

https://twitter.com/ITVBeckyTrial

Phew, finally caught up. You guys have been busy today.

I'm wondering if SH smothered Becky to keep her quiet while NM held her down and did what he went there to do now we know her tampon was removed and she had a lot of bruising on her hands/wrists/forearms.

How do they know for definite that Becky didn't leave that house alive? Is that by NM's confession?

Poor Becky. This is genuinely one of the most gruesome cases I've followed. Monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migeemp79