GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they offer the jury members counselling when this is all over.

I think the Crimes Against Children FB team should be applauded for their coverage in court and even when Becky initially went missing. Can't be easy for them to be there and see first hand the evidence either and they won't have the benefit of counselling/support afterwards

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I hope they offer the jury members counselling when this is all over.
They may be exonerated from any further jury duty too - my friend was jury member in a high profile case like this which was horrific and all the jury were exonerated and given counselling

The poor family having to witness that, I feel for the jury too, it doesn't get more gruesome than that does it.

This is what nightmares are made of. Everyone suffers except this pair.

Sounds like she went down with a struggle

I'm hoping the court adjourned is a mishap and it just means that court is over for the day. Court adjourned implies it will be resumed at a later date to be decided

Well I'm not copying and pasting the details...just too much to stomach!

Evil to the core

I keep typing stuff and erasing, I can't seem to put into words how I feel about NM and SH.

They destroyed Becky, her family, her friends, even NM's Mum, who he supposedly cared so much about. NM and SH lived in squalor where their child couldn't even walk or play!!! They're heartless!!

Still no reaction from Shauna or Nathan as each injury is being read out

Absolutely VILE

ANY shred of doubt I had about SHs involvement disappeared the minute she continued showing no emotion to Beckys injuries or final state.

I'm a self confessed cold hearted b and even I feel so so very sad and sickened..

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 1m1 minute ago

#beckywatts torso was taped up inside a Wacky Warehouse "It's My Birthday" bag

Most of the injuries were carried out before Beckys death..they really did a number on her..suprised there wasn't mire evidence of a struggle in her room

33 injuries in total - With almost all whilst Becky was still alive.

Her poor family and the jury. It's horrible enough just reading about this

Most of the injuries were carried out before Beckys death..they really did a number on her..suprised there wasn't mire evidence of a struggle in her room

I agree. They deserve the harshest sentence possible, imo.

Is all the direct info from the trial coming from tweets and the FB page?

Shower curtain and bath mats in box with torso

And SH thinks everyone will believe she was downstairs - or in the garden having a smoke - and heard nothing !

It sounds like RW , bless her, fought tooth and nail and I doubt she was quiet about it.

This is so horrific. Worse than I could have ever imagined. Did they really think they were going to get away with his?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sorry if I'm not allowed to post this but what broke my heart the most is Becky's brothers public post on FB "nothing but anger left. Good on you sis for going down fighting" - can't even type it without tears :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest