GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is exactly the conversation info, but it shows the info about the video on the phone

Mr Mousley said: "Texts and Facebook traffic between them in November and December 2014 was found on one of the phones which revealed a shared interest in teenage, and perhaps sometimes younger, girls and of kidnapping one of them.

"Both phones contained bookmarks for internet sites concerning teenage girls and petite females.

"There were also videos of something sometimes described as three-way sex."

He added on one phone was a video which shows the rape of a teenager, during which the attacker puts his hand over the victim's mouth.

Read more: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Becky-...tory-27941905-detail/story.html#ixzz3oXvMgXBL
Follow us: @BristolPost on Twitter | bristolpost on Facebook

Ah ok, thank you for that. The original quote sounded as if NM and SH had directly discussed raping a young girl via text.

Summary from last 10 minutes of this mornings session....

A Detective Sergeant involved in the search for Becky Watts has told of how he discovered a number of bags and parcels piled up in a shed.

After officers arrested Karl Demetrius, Jaydene Parsons and James Ireland, they then went into Barton court where, Detective Sergeant John Dowding went to Barton Court and saw Donovan Demetrius - Karl's twin brother - standing in the doorway and he was arrested

At about 1am Det Sgt Dowding, accompanied by a forensic officer, went to the windowless garden shed with a key, unlocked the door and used his torch to look inside.

He described seeing a blue plastic chest, rucksack, suitcases and black bags stacked up inside and told the jury they decided to open one.

The officer said several parcels, wrapped up with layers of cling film, were inside.

The biggest had a number of parcels inside, the bag was opaque, so I opened the bag and pulled out one of the smallest parcels which was heavily wrapped in cling film.

Because of the amount of cling film I couldn't see through it to see what the item was.

The Detective Sergeant went on to describe how he, and a forensic coordinator, unwrapped the cling film to discover part of Becky's body.

The detective told the court: “It was a human hand, a right hand, the fist was clenched.”

As the evidence was given, Becky's family in the public gallery began to cry, with one leaving the courtroom altogether.

Now we back up to date - Waiting for court to resume......

Crimes against children fb page confirmed that SH hospital visit was pregnancy related.

She was 18 weeks pregnant at the time of murder - that is twisted...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Dr Deborah Cook, Forensic Pathologist now on the stand talking about the Post mortem on the body of Becky.

Says she received a phone call at 3 in the morning from police saying that a body had been found. Went to Flax Bourton later in the morning to examine it

Says she first looked at the black and grey suitcase, almost completely shut. Inside found 4 parcels and 3 dishwasher tablets.

Says a severed head was found wrapped in clingfilm inside a Asda carrier bag

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 1h1 hour ago

The Det Sgt who investigated the shed is giving evidence. Family of #beckywatts are visibly upset. Sobs coming from public gallery.

Ellie Pitt ‏@ElliePittTV 1h1 hour ago

Police officer who searched the shed at Barton Court describes the moment he discovered some of Becky's remains to the court.

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 1h1 hour ago

Policeman tells #beckywatts trial he found severed right hand with fist clenched inside clingfilm package in Bristol garden shed

Ellie Pitt ‏@ElliePittTV 10m10 minutes ago

The #beckywatts trial continues now. Taking the stand is the Pathologist. She carried out the post-mortem examination on Becky Watts.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 5m5 minutes ago
Jury hearing pathologist evidence. For obvious reasons we won't be going into too much detail.

Sam FM News ‏@samfmnews 6m6 minutes ago
#BeckyWatts trial: Pathologist Dr Deborah Cook was called at 3am by police who'd found the remains

The Breeze SouthWest ‏@breezesouthwest 5m5 minutes ago
#BeckyWatts trial: Dr Cook says Becky was of an 'average' build when she died

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 4m4 minutes ago
#beckywatts severed head was found wrapped in clingfilm inside Asda carrier bag - pathologist

Crimes against children fb page confirmed that SH hospital visit was pregnancy related.

She was 18 weeks pregnant at the time of murder - that is twisted...

There is still a chance she carried the babies to term though ... They haven't explicitly said she lost them or had a termination, just that she is 'no longer pregnant'

I can't even post the details of the findings on here. Take a look at the fb page..disgusting excuses for human beings.

No reaction from NM or SH..says it all

The Breeze SouthWest ‏@breezesouthwest now40 seconds ago

#BeckyWatts trial: Graphic details about Becky's remains being read to the court. Injuries inflicted both before and after death

The Breeze SouthWest ‏@breezesouthwest now40 seconds ago

#BeckyWatts trial: Graphic details about Becky's remains being read to the court. Injuries inflicted both before and after death
Dear lord - it was bad nought if they were inflicted after,but whilst she's still alive :-(

I can't even post the details of the findings on here. Take a look at the fb page..disgusting excuses for human beings.

Wish I hadn't read the FB page, I feel sick to my stomach. Pure evil. No other words for them.

Several of Beckys family have left court - poor souls

Dear lord - it was bad nought if they were inflicted after,but whilst she's still alive :-(

Wish I hadn't read the FB page, I feel sick to my stomach. Pure evil. No other words for them.

I feel like you both, these pair are rotten to the core! Poor, poor Becky. :(

Reading the comments on FB - absolutely sickening. How can NM & SH have no reaction to these details?

I feel like you both, these pair are rotten to the core! Poor, poor Becky. :(
And it says a whole lot about them,making the family have to hear all this.. if convicted I hope the judge takes that into account

Court being shown images of the cling film packages. No wonder the family have had to leave.

Court being shown images of the cling film packages. No wonder the family have had to leave.

The poor family having to witness that, I feel for the jury too, it doesn't get more gruesome than that does it.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 59s60 seconds ago

Jury have computer graphics of Becky's injuries, not actual photographs - pathologist is going through her injuries.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 45s45 seconds ago

Pathologist tells court #BeckyWatts had a number of bruises and cuts on her face - all gained while she was still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest