GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have followed this from the very first day- I have no words. Retribution- do you think everything will come out in the trial?

I want to ask you guys what you think. I am sorry if this has been brought up before. N is claiming he was going to kidnap her- and do what exactly? I mean she knows who he is- would recognise his voice. How the plan to take her to that hell hole and keep her there is beyond me and she would also know where she was. So what was going to happen next in his mind? Let her go and think she will say nothing? Surly this is something he will have to explain?

I want to ask you guys what you think. I am sorry if this has been brought up before. N is claiming he was going to kidnap her- and do what exactly? I mean she knows who he is- would recognise his voice. How the plan to take her to that hell hole and keep her there is beyond me and she would also know where she was. So what was going to happen next in his mind? Let her go and think she will say nothing? Surly this is something he will have to explain?

I've kept wondering the exact same thing. He was obviously wishing her harm, and apparently the two of them had fantasised about kidnapping and RAPING a young girl.
How exactly did he expect this to end, if not with her death?
Or did he think she'd be too terrified of him to tell anyone??
Which leads me to wonder if he had assaulted her before, and she had been too scared to tell anyone.
She did tell a psychologist she was frightened of her step-brother, and her friend, that he had given a detailed account of killing her.
That poor child must have been terrified.
The signs were there, in particular, the anorexia.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know a few of us have commented on how this case reminds us of the Paul Bernardo/Karla Homolka case here in Canada. I've also noticed that we are grappling with the relationship between Shauna and Nathan. The link below is a very good article from Phsychology Today which examines the relationship between two people who murder TOGETHER. A very interesting read and my guess is that it might be very close to what has transpired between Shauna and Nathan. It might explain a whole lot.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201406/partners-in-crime

Fascinating reading! We had a woman here who also indulged her husband's sick fantasies. Barrie Watts and Valmae Beck.

After reading SH's 2nd police interview excerpts (the video will be the one to watch), I found it intriguing when SH said NM and Becky were alike. SH had described Becky as manipulative, attention seeking, rebellious, hated by her family and peers, etc.

I wonder if anyone could suggest a reason why SH said that? Did SH view them as alike? Did NM frequently mention he identified with Becky? Another stalker trait. Hmmm

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 12h12 hours ago
SH tells police "they [NM+#beckywatts] are quite alike, I think that's why they didn't get along at times"

Despicable!

<snip>

"It seemed more of an attention thing than a disorder."

Hoare added: "She became more confident because she lost weight and started getting more attention from boys.

"She started wearing more make-up and made her feel more womanly."

<snip>

Hoare told police that Becky would tell people she thought she was going to be raped, which Hoare claimed was an example of the way the teenager manipulated people.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-trial-woman-6627759

My heart breaks for this poor girl. Maybe her thoughts of being raped, were true; and she was being told this by step brother. What a darling girl, who seems to have had a nice boyfriend, genuinely interested in her....

Did anyone notice that SH and NM bathroom didn't look like it had a door, to me on the photographs it doesn't look like one is there it could be all the rubble about do you think its the way the pics are took? I just thought no privacy while completing his heinous crime

Perhaps the police took the door off to get the bath out

Very true maybe that's what happened

I can't see a door either and I also can't see how a door would swing conveniently given the configuration of other doors and stairs nearby. In the US some houses have pocket doors, ones that slide out from (and into) the wall. Could that be a possibility in their flat?

Do we know when the photos were taken? I think they were taken awhile ago, close to when Becky was murdered but I haven't seen anything indicating an actual timeframe. I don't think the police removed the door. The jurors were warned that the entire contents of the NM/SH home was removed, even the tub, and put back (though not necessarily as it was nor in the same room). They also stated that the tub was not completely re-seated when it was put back. The tub in the pictures looks to be undisturbed, so to speak, and therefore, IMO, the picture was taken BEFORE the police removed the tub. That then begs the question...would the police have taken a photo after they remove a door but before they remove a tub? I believe that there was no door on the bathroom in the first place.

There is one picture out there which shows the NM/SH flat boarded up. Maybe all of the photos were taken right before the contents were removed then the removal commenced and the windows were boarded up. Maybe all of the photos are from varying stages in the investigation.

I, like you, am trying to figure out how any dismembering could have gone on in that tiny house, let alone in a bathroom without a door, over the course of a few days without SH knowing EXACTLY what was going on. Absolutely impossible!

From the DM article: "Members of the jury were also taken into the back garden of Becky's home where they could look up to her bedroom"

I know there were blinds in the window, but surely if SH was in the garden and heard banging and screaming she would look up? I really am struggling to believe that she was in the garden and knew nothing was going on.

I can't see a door either and I also can't see how a door would swing conveniently given the configuration of other doors and stairs nearby. In the US some houses have pocket doors, ones that slide out from (and into) the wall. Could that be a possibility in their flat?

Do we know when the photos were taken? I think they were taken awhile ago, close to when Becky was murdered but I haven't seen anything indicating an actual timeframe. I don't think the police removed the door. The jurors were warned that the entire contents of the NM/SH home was removed, even the tub, and put back (though not necessarily as it was nor in the same room). They also stated that the tub was not completely re-seated when it was put back. The tub in the pictures looks to be undisturbed, so to speak, and therefore, IMO, the picture was taken BEFORE the police removed the tub. That then begs the question...would the police have taken a photo after they remove a door but before they remove a tub? I believe that there was no door on the bathroom in the first place.

There is one picture out there which shows the NM/SH flat boarded up. Maybe all of the photos were taken right before the contents were removed then the removal commenced and the windows were boarded up. Maybe all of the photos are from varying stages in the investigation.

I, like you, am trying to figure out how any dismembering could have gone on in that tiny house, let alone in a bathroom without a door, over the course of a few days without SH knowing EXACTLY what was going on. Absolutely impossible!

Yes I think that too even with a door there is just no room to manoeuvre let alone with a heavy weight of Becky no way could she not have known what was going on.

Yes I think that too even with a door there is just no room to manoeuvre let alone with a heavy weight of Becky no way could she not have known what was going on.
And no way could they have used the saw without spreading evidence...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Becky's body parts were wrapped in cling film, could this have been SH's job?

Timeline of events in the case of Becky Watts

November and December 2014: Messages between Nathan Matthews and Shauna Hoare allegedly discuss kidnapping a teenage girl.
January 16 2015: Stun guns are delivered to their home, 14 Cotton Mill Lane, Barton Hill, Bristol.

February 18: Becky stays overnight at a friend's house after a skittles evening.
February 19: 8.30am - Becky returns home to 18 Crown Hill, St George, Bristol. Her father, Darren Galsworthy, is at work and her stepmother, Anjie Galsworthy, goes to a hospital appointment.
10.50am - Matthews and Hoare drive towards Becky's home. They stop at Tesco to buy batteries.
11.03am - Becky sends her last text. She is killed and her body, phone and laptop are put in the boot of Matthews' and Hoare's Vauxhall Zafira parked on the driveway.
12.45pm - Mrs Galsworthy returns from hospital.
5pm - Becky's boyfriend, Luke Oberhansli, knocks at the address as text messages he sent Becky have not delivered. He speaks to Hoare and Mrs Galsworthy.
Between 6pm-7pm - Matthews and Hoare leave Crown Hill and drive home. They order a Chinese takeaway and a pizza.
February 20: 12.20pm - Matthews buys two bottles of drain cleaner from the Rajani superstore in Bristol.
12.51pm - He purchases a MacAllister circular power saw, face masks, gloves and goggles from B&Q in Horfield, Bristol.
3.10pm - Hoare texts Matthews: 'What time do you finish work LOL? Hugs and kisses'.
4pm - Becky's father reports the teenager missing to police.
6.25pm - Police arrive at Becky's home and speak to Mr and Mrs Galsworthy, Matthews and Hoare. The couple claim they heard Becky leave the previous morning.
8.45pm - A Chinese takeaway is ordered to Cotton Mill Lane.
9pm - A phone of Matthews and Hoare searches 'Do you want to hide a body?' on YouTube.

February 21: The couple go to Asda in Bedminster and buy black bags, rubble sacks, rubber gloves, bleach and three rolls of cling film. They purchase £20 of electricity from a local shop.

February 22: They buy black rubble sacks, tape and a sponge from a 99p store and a Wilko at the Broadmead shopping centre in Bristol city centre, then tape and cling film at Sainsbury's in Brislington.
February 23: Police attempt to enter Cotton Mill Lane but no one answers the door.
4.38pm - A mobile phone belonging to Hoare and Matthews searches for 'Find Becky Watts' on Google.
4.40pm - Hoare rings her estranged mother, Lisa Donovan, and stepfather Kevin Stone and arranges to visit their home in Wilton Close, Southmead, that evening.
6pm - Detectives return to Cotton Mill Lane but Matthews and Hoare are not at home. They speak to the pair at Wilton Close.
Hoare agrees police can search their home at 10am the following day.
February 24: In the early hours, Karl Demetrius and Jamie Ireland borrow a van from their work in Filton.
2.19am - CCTV shows a van moving between Cotton Mill Lane and Barton Court, with light coming on by the garden shed.
2.31 - The white van is seen heading back towards Ireland and Demetrius's work in Filton.
February 28: Blood found on doorframes outside Becky's bedroom is DNA matched to the teenager. Fingerprints in the spots match Matthews. Hoare and Matthews are arrested on suspicion of kidnap.
March 2: Matthews makes a disclosure to police about Becky's disappearance. Matthews and Hoare are arrested on suspicion of murder.
March 3: In the early hours, police discover Becky's remains in the shed at 9 Barton Court. Demetrius, his brother Donovan Demetrius, girlfriend Jaydene Parsons and Ireland are arrested.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bedroom-Becky-Watts-killed.html#ixzz3oWotTGLY

[quote name=&quot;Jennibee&quot; post=12116093]Disturbingly, that looks like Johnson's baby bath on the side. :sick:<br />
<br />
<br />
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]<br />
Yes I'd never use Johnson's!! Awful stuff ;)

I think you know that's not what I meant.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This is what one of the Detective Constables said in court about the first time they entered NM and SH's house. That poor toddler must have been in the room next to a bathroom with no door while this went on, can't bear to think about it myself.

She said the home had a "catty" smell, with rubbish bags piled all around.

The clutter extended upstairs, she said, where in the front room Shauna Hoare was sat on the double bed.

DC Aruthan told Bristol Crown Court: "The bedroom was the main living area, piled high with clutter.

"Next to the bed was a toaster, kettle and ketchup."

Read more: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Becky-...tory-27953322-detail/story.html#ixzz3oWzNCLxB
Follow us: @BristolPost on Twitter | bristolpost on Faceboo

Yuk, I'm glad one good thing came out of this and that is that their poor child will hopefully grow up with a family who love & adore her, in a clean environment.

Jury are being read Nathan's second police interview - he was still a witness at this point and had not been arrested

Nathan tells police he didn't get on with Becky because of the way she talks to his mum

Date of interview is February 27 - eight days after the alleged day of Beckys murder.
Nathan told Det Con Paul Austin he was &#8220;99 per cent sure&#8221; Becky had never been in his Vauxhall Zafira.
Asked about his relationship with Becky, he told police: &#8220;I don&#8217;t particular talk to her but I don&#8217;t particularly like her.
&#8220;What annoys me is the way she speaks to my mum sometimes. She will be rude or demanding.
&#8220;Obviously we can bond about *****ing about Darren (Becky&#8217;s dad). He will come home and say somebody has had his butter or something.&#8221;

Great time line.

Few things I picked up:

1. That shower head is right down..they've bathed that child in there after everything they've done

2. Certain areas if Beckys home resemble the hoarding at NMS - wonder if the hoarding is a family trait?

3. The van used to transport Becky wasn't around for very long. I wonder if JI/KD really did just move the "packages" as they say, not realising

4. The text from SH to NM seems rather mocking.

5. Police wanted to search NMS property a whole 5 days before NMS fingerprint is found..so something tipped the police

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

The van wasn't around for long, but as I recall it, KD and JI first left work in JI's car. They picked up NM and SH from her mother's and took them to Cotton Mill Lane.

Then for some reason one or both of them went back to work to get the van and then used the van to move the packages and then back to work.

It will be interesting to find out why they made the decision to get the van, would the packages not fit in the car at all, even if it had taken a couple of trips it would have been quicker than going back for the van. Were they concerned about leaving evidence in the car?
Did they not want the van to be seen at SH's mother's and so always plan to use two different vehicles.

I'd also like to hear fro KD and JI what SH was up to when they were deliberating what vehicle to use and when they were moving the packages, was she involved, or did she disappear off to bed or something before they got down to it?

ADMIN: Many members have asked about Shauna. And was she pregnant.

ADMIN: The answer is yes she was. She was 18 weeks pregnant with twins when she was arrested. Anjie asked the police to find out if the twins were born and how heavy etc and shaunas reply was "All they need to know is I'm no longer pregnant"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx