GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;656052870014439424]https://twitter.com/ITVBeckyTrial/status/656052870014439424[/video]

Interesting, and a bit strange for that to come out via this witness ?

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 57s58 seconds ago

Court is now hearing how NM, SH, and BW went on holiday with their parents and seemed "like a normal family" with banter.

"NM said on at least one occasion he 'hated Becky' because of the way she treated his mum Anjie".

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 6s6 seconds ago

NM had fibromyalgia and "would get frustrated because he felt inadequate and useless".
Well thats where the painful shoulder comes into play - wonder whether that was a way of claiming more benefits...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Oops, true. But inadvertently, NM will look bad and SH is controlled by him? Surely this will work in her favour?

I agree. Witness can slant her evidence as she chooses, even if the Prosecution have called her.
And now saying that - to her - it seemed NM did not like his stepsister ...

And now bringing up the controlling aspect again - SH having to pay NM every time she wanted a smoke

[video=twitter;656053896369033216]https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/656053896369033216[/video]

who's defence was that ? must be NM s

The Breeze SouthWest ‏@breezesouthwest 37s37 seconds ago

#BeckyWatts trial: Court hears NM said he 'hated' Becky on more than one occasion because of the way she treated his Mum. Called her a brat.

!!!!!!!

Oops, true. But inadvertently, NM will look bad and SH is controlled by him? Surely this will work in her favour?

I didn't get the impression she was a submissive character from her police interview

There was a post at the end of the last thread (don't know how to bring it over) that mentioned NM had handcuffs and stun gun(s) and didn't use them.

Do we know for certain he didn't use these?

There was no circular bruising on the hands to indicate handcuffs used and no scorch marks from the stun guns.

I didn't get the impression she was a submissive character from her police interview

I didn't either, she came across as very calm and mature. This witness may have a soft spot for her. :/

The Breeze SouthWest ‏@breezesouthwest 2m2 minutes ago

#BeckyWatts trial: SH wasn't keen on Becky either but 'more of a dislike' than a hatred.

I didn't either but this witness is certainly making her out to be a victim which is ludicrous because there is only one victim in this case and she's no longer here.

There was no circular bruising on the hands to indicate handcuffs used and no scorch marks from the stun guns.

Didn't the coroner also say that in their opinion, a stun gun could be used without leaving any marks on the body?

There was a post at the end of the last thread (don't know how to bring it over) that mentioned NM had handcuffs and stun gun(s) and didn't use them.

Do we know for certain he didn't use these?

No we don't know for certain.

Might be hard to tell about circular bruising due to dismemberment. There were scorch marks on a duvet/cover. Due to the way she fought back, it seems likely that if a stun gun was used, it was not used effectively.

And now bringing up the controlling aspect again - SH having to pay NM every time she wanted a smoke

backed up by SH's mum who also mentioned him complaining when SH had a cigarette

The Breeze SouthWest ‏@breezesouthwest 50s50 seconds ago

#BeckyWatts trial: Court hears NM would charge SH for petrol to drive to the witness' house. She would pay because SH couldn't afford it.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 3m3 minutes ago

Witness is telling the court that NM 'controlled' SH, including what she ate and drank and whether she could smoke #

So SH was seeing witness without NM, and this witness paid NM for the petrol! No wonder the witness has a soft spot for SH, she was helping her out. Did she ever go in their house I wonder?

"A interesting exchange of glance between Shauna and Nathan. He smiled and Shauna just turned away"

So SH was seeing witness without NM, and this witness paid NM for the petrol! No wonder the witness has a soft spot for SH, she was helping her out. Did she ever go in their house I wonder?

they started off her evidence by saying she once lived with SH but it didn't say where - it was when SH was 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay