GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
?? if there were CCTV cameras on their house how come they couldn't see NM / SH removing Becky from the boot of their car?

My thought on that was that the earlier tapes might have been re used by the time the police looked at the cctv.
Becky would have been removed from the car - if we are to believe NM - on the 19th....the move of the body parts round to Barton Court was on the 23rd ........ I

My thought on that was that the earlier tapes might have been re used by the time the police looked at the cctv.
Becky would have been removed from the car - if we are to believe NM - on the 19th....the move of the body parts round to Barton Court was on the 23rd ........ I

Darn it!

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins [video=twitter;656800398477565952]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/656800398477565952[/video]
Looking at another clip he says that it appears that two people are carrying what appears to be a large square object.Possibly light toned

BIB - Early hours of the morning on the 24th Feb

So.... is this right? NM called his mate KD to help him move/stash some stuff, £20 grands worth of stuff for which he'd give him a lump sum. KD then called his mate JI (who was always up for earning a bit of cash, not many questions asked) to do the actual moving as he had access to a work van. I agree that DD was probably in the wrong place at the wrong time, seems he was staying with KD&JP at that time.

I honestly don't think ANY of The Stupid Four (as I shall refer to them from now on) knew they were helping hide a body. I do think a certain level of criminal activity, be it drugs/burglary, was the norm. I do think they were being greedy and looking to make a quick buck. And I do think they all must have started wondering what the hell was going one once things became clearer. There will have been some panicked conversations, I'm sure!!

I just can't decide what sort of jail term they should get for being stupid / greedy / dodgy. Less than 5 years for DD/JI and more for KD/JP?

I reckon it'll be much less. 6 months suspended sentence.

those two must have spent a fortune on junk food and takeaways!

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins [video=twitter;656802101507526656]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/656802101507526656[/video]
Coombe also asked to do work on weather on 19/2 nr 18 Crown Hill. CCTV footage was looked at to find this out,7 systems used

those two must have spent a fortune on junk food and takeaways!

Well he did tell police they only ever used the bedroom and the bathroom and that cooker in the bathroom wouldn't have been much use!

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins [video=twitter;656801701152845824]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/656801701152845824[/video]
Filmed at 17.37, Coombe believes it shows SH and NM

Again, I find this confusing ( not your post Tortoise ) the way the evidence is being presented.
So they talk about the CCTV from CML which was in the early hours of Feb 24 - and then go backwards to McDonalds on the evening of Monday Feb 23 ?

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins [video=twitter;656802565275918339]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/656802565275918339[/video]
Coombe says that 10.30-12.30 it was raining.Case adjourned until 2pm

I remember someone mentioned this last week ( on FB ) re would SH spend half an hour in the rain in the back garden having her ciggie ? ....... even if she was also, allegedly, feeding the rabbit

So at the time SH is in the garden feeding rabbit and having a smoke - it's raining right?

eta sorry Alyce you beat me to it !

Again, I find this confusing ( not your post Tortoise ) the way the evidence is being presented.
So they talk about the CCTV from CML which was in the early hours of Feb 24 - and then go backwards to McDonalds on the evening of Monday Feb 23 ?

Any idea where this McDonalds is and what the relevance is?

ETA Not to worry. From the timing this is after SH phoned her mum prior to the first visit to Wilton Close. I guess this is to show that the story about going out for a meal with LD/KS later that evening is not believable.

Any idea where this McDonalds is and what the relevance is?

I was wondering if it was at the time the police phoned them asking for access, and they said they were on their way out to a pre-planned meal with SH's step dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen