GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shauna crying too apparently. This is the first sign of any emotion we've seen from her.

Not the details of Becky's injuries and dismemberment, but her friend talking about a threesome.

Maybe she's just cracked?

@rupertevelyn: Shauna Hoare is also crying as her friend tells the court of the sex between the three of them. #beckywatts

She shows no no emotion during any discussions of what happened to Becky yet crys when her friend takes the stand. Evil. Just evil.

I'm waiting with baited breath because the threesome doesn't mean much really unless there was violence or talk of violence. JMO

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn [video=twitter;656047336305643520]https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn/status/656047336305643520[/video]
Shauna Hoare is also crying as her friend tells the court of the sex between the three of them.

Utterly unbelievable, she cries now!! not a tear when hearing all of the gory details about Becky. How narcissistic.

@rupertevelyn: Shauna Hoare is also crying as her friend tells the court of the sex between the three of them. #beckywatts

She shows no no emotion during any discussions of what happened to Becky yet crys when her friend takes the stand. Evil. Just evil.

My thoughts exactly, what a sick, revolting person!

God, imagine finding this out and knowing you'd had sex with these monsters. I'd never feel clean again :(

My thought exactly - only crying for this and not for all the horrors she inflicted on Becky

So this pair have been getting their rocks off with god knows how many women, but no, still not enough. Just bloody pathetic! NM craved violating a young girl and killing her!!

I'm waiting with baited breath because the threesome doesn't mean much really unless there was violence or talk of violence. JMO

Or could add to picture of NM pressuring young teen girls into sexual acts?

[video=twitter;656049922161188864]https://twitter.com/ITVBeckyTrial/status/656049922161188864[/video]

[video=twitter;656049922161188864]https://twitter.com/ITVBeckyTrial/status/656049922161188864[/video]

Hmmm, what a control freak, couldn't stand the thought of SH getting up to something while he was away!

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 3m3 minutes ago

Jury have heard NM "seemed slightly jealous of her [SH] speaking to other men"

The Breeze SouthWest ‏@breezesouthwest 4m4 minutes ago

#BeckyWatts trial: In first police interview, witness described NM and SH as 'nice people' - said their relationship was 'alright'

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn 5m5 minutes ago

Defence asks whether sex happened more than twice. Friend says it did but not as many as 10-15 times

The Breeze SouthWest ‏@breezesouthwest 18s19 seconds ago

#BeckyWatts trial: Court hears NM was 'controlling' towards SH.

I get the feeling much worse will come out over the course of this trial :(

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 6s6 seconds ago

NM had fibromyalgia and "would get frustrated because he felt inadequate and useless".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member