GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;656856307950071808]https://twitter.com/ITVBeckyTrial/status/656856307950071808[/video]

If it 'hurts all over' then how on earth could NM have manipulated the dismemberment and packaging of parts so efficiently alone?
I have fibromyalgia. And a day to day basis the pain can be intolerable.

And sorry for my 'scratched head syndrome' but what IS a 'Metrosexual'?
LOL.

To me its just a bloke who takes a lot of care over their personal care and appearance, using moisturisers, hair styling products, sometimes concealer, sometimes having beauty treatment, always looking immaculate.

To me its just a bloke who takes a lot of care over their personal care and appearance, using moisturisers, hair styling products, sometimes concealer, sometimes having beauty treatment, always looking immaculate.

I hope he can manage keeping up his metrosexual look while he's in prison. *cough*

Which, from what I've seen of him, is not how I would describe NM. He 'obviously' fancies himself.

The UK & Eire Database promised a full account of today's proceedings as well, hopefully.

Thank you so much all for the updates, and for the chuckles.

This is horrendous and I do feel for the families, but the occasional humorous comments

from posters make the reading more tolerable in parts, without being in any way insensitive. Thanks all.

I wonder when he made this confession to police if he asked who would tell SH, cause of course she'd have no idea...

I just can't believe a man would call himself a Metrosexual Neanderthal. To me it sounds like SH called him that repeatedly, just sounds like something a woman may say, when she is mad, or just to get back at the man. I can see him using Neanderthal, but not Metrosexual.

I have never done Jury Service, but sitting here following the trial day by day I am trying to imagine what it must be like. I understand that all evidence has to be analysed and beyond reasonable doubt is the clincher, but I cannot cannot believe that SH knew NOTHING!

I have never done Jury Service, but sitting here following the trial day by day I am trying to imagine what it must be like. I understand that all evidence has to be analysed and beyond reasonable doubt is the clincher, but I cannot cannot believe that SH knew NOTHING!

I know. So OK he put draincleaner in the bathroom to stop her going in... so where did she go to the toilet for the next few days?

I know. So OK he put draincleaner in the bathroom to stop her going in... so where did she go to the toilet for the next few days?

Never heard the saw, either. And never asked, what he was up to. I would have been asking every five minutes, and would have managed no matter what, to see what was going on.

So BW's mouth would be taped, hands cuffed in the bag in the car; she'd have still been able to make noise albeit grunting/humming and general flailing if his supposed plan had gone ahead. Even if he'd dropped SH off somewhere before heading to woodland & put his mask on before taking BW (in his man bag) out of the car, she'd have recognised his voice.

I suspect NM was supposed to continually say "no comment" rather than to start giving info.

We're there 2 toilets in the CML property?
It's all a bit slap dash. I am more confused day by day.
One more thing I haven't seen commented much about. Is where did the bag NM put BW in from BW home?
What happened to the coverings that so say NM must of used in bathroom. To avoid contamination of area from splashes/debris/dna etc?
Was it just put out for the Trash men? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member