GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 59 secs59 seconds ago
Says Nathan had gone back out to talk to people in car.She didn't see him when she went to sleep.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1 min1 minute ago
When they got home she got out the car, went upstairs and 'straight to bed' she says #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 36 secs37 seconds ago
She says NM went back outside and stayed chatting, she didn't hear him come back in but when she woke up he was next to her #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 33 secs33 seconds ago
Asking about possible passenger who she thinks is "Karl" and how well she knows him and his girlfriend.

What is making me suspicious of SH's involvement is the kidnap story. If NM had planned to kidnap Becky to take her to a wooded area and teach her a lesson, I really can't see how he could have pulled that off with SH and their child at the house. If SH wasn't involved at all, then surely he would have carried out that plan when he was alone. Would you really kidnap someone and have them in the boot of your car, with your girlfriend and child in the car at the same time?

For me, the kidnap story has more of a believability about it if it was a plan to kidnap Becky for sexual purposes by the pair of them - basing this on their texts and the fact that 2 stun guns had been purchased.

Obviously I have only seen what the media has published, so can only theorise based on that - and from putting those pieces together, I think that Becky's death might have been a sexual assault/attack that went wrong, whilst the child was watching CBBC downstairs.

The kidnap story is 'better' from NM's point of view, than admitting to his mum and stepdad that he was trying to rape Becky or assault her.

I don't believe SH's story at all as it makes little sense and has far too many bits of 'luck' in it - she spent exactly the right amount of time in the garden with the child, in the rain, for NM to do what he did. She just happened to fall asleep and miss all the goings on regarding the moving of the body parts. She wasn't at all suspicious that her partner went out buying an excess of cleaning products, cling film and bin bags, and a new saw, at exactly the time his stepsister was missing. She suddenly decided out of the blue to visit her estranged family for the first time in years, just when the police wanted to search their house, and so on. I'm aware that there probably needs to be a lot more hard evidence to give a jury reason to decide without reasonable doubt though. But I'm just explaining why I don't automatically believe she is entirely innocent - but I totally believe that everyone should be assumed innocent in the eyes of the law, until proven guilty.

I agree with you. Why on earth would anybody choose to attempt to kidnap someone, in the presence of another person, if you intended to keep it quiet from that other person? It's clearly the stupidest option by far.

I don't really understand what's happened regarding retrieval of texts between NM and SH but I do find it slightly odd however that if they were conspiring to do this to BW, that they didn't share any texts about it between them - given that they texted constantly and talked about kidnapping other people in texts.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 43 secs43 seconds ago
SH says there would be 'no proof' of her killing #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 52 secs53 seconds ago
Now being asked about her knowledge of NM killing Becky.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 56 secs57 seconds ago
"I only found out yesterday morning.Prior to that I didn't know anything about him killing Becky.

Sam FM News ‏@samfmnews · 42s42 seconds ago
#BeckyWatts trial: SH being asked about her knowledge of NM killing Becky. Says she only found out during police interview

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 35 secs35 seconds ago
Solicitor corrects her it was this morning she was told.Says no prior knowledge, no knowledge of how he killed Becky or why.

Thankfully we have the freedom to discuss the facts that we have been presented with and come to our own conclusions. It's a bit arrogant however to think that we are somehow better equipped to understand the truth. There's no such thing as an absolute truth and the only people who will ever know precisely what happened to BW are NM and potentially SH.

Of course there's an absolute truth. She either did it or she didn't.

I never said anything about being better equipped.

[video=twitter;658600922466119680]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/658600922466119680[/video]

Maybe this is just the way I am reading the info, but to me that is quite chilling, the way SH has stated that fact. I would expect more of a shock reaction use of words but this comment sounds a bit like someone saying, I only found out yesterday he hadn't paid the gas bill or something !

[video=twitter;658600621130567681]https://twitter.com/ITVBeckyTrial/status/658600621130567681[/video]

Another strange way of phrasing things

[video=twitter;658600922466119680]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/658600922466119680[/video]

Maybe this is just the way I am reading the info, but to me that is quite chilling, the way SH has stated that fact. I would expect more of a shock reaction use of words but this comment sounds a bit like someone saying, I only found out yesterday he hadn't paid the gas bill or something !
But we're not being told if she said it like that or if she's was crying and wailing while she said said it or if those few words were part of a longer dialogue and it could be the case that she was in shock ... I would think I might be if I'd just been told my partner had killed someone.

Of course there's an absolute truth. She either did it or she didn't.

I never said anything about being better equipped.

I'm glad you have the answer to what has been a timeless philosophical conundrum then... ;)

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 32 secs33 seconds ago
SH says she is 'appalled and disgusted' that NM killed #beckywatts and was angry with him for doing it

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 2 mins2 minutes ago
She said she 'can't even look at him' knowing what he did #beckywatts

I also remember the fact that she spoke of Becky to police in the past tense, before this shock revelation that she had been murdered.

[video=twitter;658603139554263040]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/658603139554263040[/video]

I think I would remember if I had just been told this momentous fact, and not state that I had known this since yesterday

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 2 mins2 minutes ago
Says presumes that Becky was killed in her bedroom as that's the only room she goes into

Asked how police would know she wasn't involved?"Cos there would be no proof.I haven't been anywhere or touched anything"

Telling her about Nathan's prints being found in Beckys blood.She says at no point on 19th did she see blood on NMs hands or clothes.

I'm glad you have the answer to what has been a timeless philosophical conundrum then... ;)

sounds very clever of you but I have no idea what that means. A killing occurred and she either did it or she didn't.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 1 min1 minute ago
She says she didn't see him going upstairs and doesn't think she went up there.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 59 secs59 seconds ago
Says she has never had any blood on her hands.Says only knew about Beckys body allegedly being put in boot when police told her.

[video=twitter;658603800794701824]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/658603800794701824[/video]

Is there a downstairs loo then ? because she and her child and NM were at the house from about 11.15 to about 6 or 7pm that day

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 57 secs58 seconds ago
She maintains that she had no idea about killing of Becky or movement of her body from Crown Hill to Cotton Mill Lane.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 43 secs44 seconds ago
Police asking her lots of questions about which rooms Becky's body was taken to in her house etc. She says "no idea".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member