GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;658603800794701824]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/658603800794701824[/video]

Is there a downstairs loo then ? because she and her child and NM were at the house from about 11.15 to about 6 or 7pm that day

I still want to know if the way to the garden might be through the "conservatory" which is accessed from upstairs by the look of the photos. In her video interview she says she went "down" to the garden and then "came back up"

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 3 mins3 minutes ago
When told Becky's body had been found SH said she didn't know where Barton Court 'even is' #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 2 mins2 minutes ago
Says NM never spoke to her about Becky's body being taken to their house, what his plan was etc.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 2 mins2 minutes ago
She says she could have 'previously touched' one of the suitcases, so her prints may be been on there #beckywatts

But we're not being told if she said it like that or if she's was crying and wailing while she said said it or if those few words were part of a longer dialogue and it could be the case that she was in shock ... I would think I might be if I'd just been told my partner had killed someone.

You're right, the phrases we are getting could well be taken out of context but I do think at times her choice of words make it appear as if she has prepared what to say or told by NM. I don't think the Jury have heard enough critical evidence in regard to SH's involvement. I am swaying towards her not being as involved as I first thought BUT she still has a lot of things that need explaining. MOO

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 3 mins3 minutes ago
When told Becky's body had been found SH said she didn't know where Barton Court 'even is' #beckywatts

I find that a bit suspect since it's so close to her house...

Says she won't have any fingerprints on there, "I won't have skin cells."

Says presumes that Becky was killed in her bedroom as that's the only room she goes into

Asked how police would know she wasn't involved?"Cos there would be no proof.I haven't been anywhere or touched anything"

Telling her about Nathan's prints being found in Beckys blood.She says at no point on 19th did she see blood on NMs hands or clothes.

Hmmmm. I'd say "because I didn't do it".

Might just be her way of talking, but it does imply that fingerprints won't be found because of the intensive clean up afterwards ..... or that she wasn't involved directly at that point, but kept quiet about what she did know or suspect.

SH says "I'm feeling sick to know that she was there, appalled disgusted...."

Says NM seemed "so normal to me" Says really confused as to what his plans were.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 3 mins3 minutes ago
Asking her about disposal of BW body.She said she heard the saw but thought NM was cutting pipes.

I still want to know if the way to the garden might be through the "conservatory" which is accessed from upstairs by the look of the photos. In her video interview she says she went "down" to the garden and then "came back up"
Pretty sure this was answered by retribution some pages back. I 'think' the answer was no, you can access the garden from house without going through or into conservatory and I would imagine with AG health that they would have a downstairs loo.

[video=twitter;658604871831146496]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/658604871831146496[/video]

I wont have skin cells ? really, is that the way someone with no knowledge of a crime, who has just been told her partner has killed his stepsister would phrase things ?

Says doesn't know where Becky was found,where she was disposed of,who moved her.Denies she was involved at all.

Police ask her about body being moved to Barton Court, she says "I don't even think I know where that is"

Says she may have been there & not know.She says if her fingerprints were found then it could be cos she touched stuff before eg:suitcases

[video=twitter;658604871831146496]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/658604871831146496[/video]

I find that fascinating, that she is so convinced this is the case. A bold claim to make for somebody unless they were sure that it wouldn't be found..?

Now asking her about receipts.Asking her about unibond power tape.She says NM says he needed it for packing.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 1 min1 minute ago
Police ask why she couldn't just take control of packing his stuff up.Says she couldn't chuck his stuff away as he would "go mental".

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 59 secs60 seconds ago
A reminder, SH denies all the charges against her.NM denies murder and conspiracy to kidnap but admits killing Becky and dismembering her

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1m1 minute ago
It is just 'really bad timing' they were buying cleaning supplies and had planned to sort the house when #beckywatts had disappeared.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 32s32 seconds ago
'I know it looks bad' SH says #beckywatts

Shauna says: “I’m feeling sick to know she was there. Appalled , disgusted outrageously angry. I think I’m feeling that I’m going to wake up and it’s not actually happening. I’m really confused why he thought he could get away with it. I felt sick looking at him - knowing what he had done. She was a nice enough girl, so young. I don’t understand how he could have done it.”

Weren't they both in custody at this point? How has she seen him to feel sick looking at him knowing what he has done???

Shauna says: “I’m feeling sick to know she was there. Appalled , disgusted outrageously angry. I think I’m feeling that I’m going to wake up and it’s not actually happening. I’m really confused why he thought he could get away with it. I felt sick looking at him - knowing what he had done. [/b]She was a nice enough girl, so young. I don’t understand how he could have done it.”

Weren't they both in custody at this point? How has she seen him to feel sick looking at him knowing what he has done???

Funny, she didn't have a nice word to say about Becky until it was proven that she was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx