UK UK - Renata Antczak, 49, Hull, East Yorkshire, 25 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.da...en-arrested-disappearance-Renata-Antczak.html

Article now updated to say it is the husband who has been arrested. :(

Interesting update, particularly with the details re the Time Waver machine and the note written by Renata.

and this ..........

Renata vanished at around 1pm on Tuesday, April 25, leaving home on foot and wearing black trousers and a purple T-shirt.

Mr Mustafa, who was upstairs at the time, says that up until that point, the day was like any other.

'That morning, we just had a chat about Victoria,' he says. 'Everything was normal.'

Doesn't say if he actually saw Renata leave - or if she told him she was going out. Plus, previous articles have said that the discussion on that morning was regarding Renata going back to Poland.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sappearance-Renata-Antczak.html#ixzz4hbZhzje2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I may be missing the gist of this via Google translate, but are they saying the 'cult' is a Catholic spiritual/well-being group?

I struggled with that translation Legally - very confusing.

My take is that her husband just cannot understand or accept anything which is outside of mainstream medicine and therefore, he can only explain Renata's interest in alternative therapies by using the word cult and thinking that she has been brainwashed.

Interviews with neighbours.

Keith Marston, 58, lives next door to the couple and police believe he may well have been one of the last people to see Renata before she disappeared.

He said: "I saw her coming up the street and I waved to her and about an hour later I saw the little girl who had just walked back from school. It was only a brief hello.

"Renata seemed quite happy and cheerful. I haven't got a clue what happened.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/neig...nata-antczak/story-30342583-detail/story.html

Trying to read up on Time Waver and I can't help but think of dianetics/scientology.

I'd guess it's more of an old school scam than a cult, but who knows. Not sure what to think.

The husband's dental practice doesn't sound too mainstream either.

Trying to read up on Time Waver and I can't help but think of dianetics/scientology.

I'd guess it's more of an old school scam than a cult, but who knows. Not sure what to think.

The husband's dental practice doesn't sound too mainstream either.

I agree re the dianetics/scientology. I suppose, in his eyes, Renata was going over the top about something that he thought was ridiculous and he just couldnt do anything to change her mind.

Bit more on Timewaver.

The five-stage process involves 1) Assessment 2) Consultation 3) Evaluation 4) Application 5) Transformation.

1) The first stage is an initial assessment involving readings from a quantum device called the Electro-Photonic Imaging (EPI) measuring photonic emissions from the client’s ten fingers.We then assess the client’s current physical and psycho-emotional state by employing a quantum therapeutic device called the TimeWaver. This offers us deeper insight and another perspective of the causality of the client’s current life situation.This procedure is followed by an appointment with our Live Blood Analyst who will conduct extensive research of the client’s physical as well as psycho-emotional health.

2) During the consultation phase, the client is then seen by the Integrative Medical Doctor who employs a holistic perspective toward their overall health and well being.

3) Based on the feedback from the consultation and assessment data generated by the devices, an evaluation is done to determine the best treatment plan and supporting diet and lifestyle changes.

4) Application is completed by way of administering treatment and monitoring results, using data captured during the previous stages as a baseline to monitor improvement, leading to the final stage of transformation.

5) This final stage involves a customised programme of inner developmental training and courses which rapidly enable the client to transform any outmoded beliefs and programmes which block them from realising their true potentials.

http://orassyultimatehealth.com/services/timewaver-analysis/

I may be missing the gist of this via Google translate, but are they saying the 'cult' is a Catholic spiritual/well-being group?
I got the impression it was an opinion piece and the journalist was asking what right a muslim had to call anything a cult. Polish people may perhaps be less politically correct than British people.

The article certainly caused someone to have a total meltdown on social media the night before the arrests.

Latest update

12:49 Large police presence outside home

There are three police vehicles outside the house in Emerald Grove.

There is a large operational support section van, a 4x4 and a patrol car.

Meanwhile, an officer is standing guard outside the property.

Our reporter said: "There is an officer outside the house but there doesn't appear to be a lot of activity at this stage."

Read more at http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/upda...0344217-detail/story.html#LlwxtcYc6gjJGCHc.99

Could this be an honour type killing as she wanted to leave him?

Could this be an honour type killing as she wanted to leave him?
As far as I know honour killings are done if you bring "shame" on your direct family so there would have to have been a blood relative involved to be classified as one. I think it's far more likely to be a plain old husband murdering his wife situation with a friend involved to help cover up. Of course we don't know at the moment if she has come to harm however it is not looking hopeful.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

There is news in the Helen Bailey case:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4525082/Detectives-examining-death-Ian-Stewart-s-wife.html

Hertfordshire police are now re-examining the death of Diane Stewart, the killer's first wife, who died from epilepsy-related causes, leaving her former partner £80,000 in her will.

BBM

Thread is closed, I hope it will be opened again.

Thanks ZaZara I saw this also and I have asked if the thread can be re opened. Still await an update.

New update from interview with Renata's mother

Police are investigating rumours that the Polish-born mother-of-two – who has been missing from her Hull home for almost a month – had an affair with a man named Przemek before she vanished.

Renata’s 84-year-old mother, Stanislawa, revealed that she found a card bearing that name in the Polish hideaway owned by the family nine days ago. Yet when she returned last Wednesday, it had disappeared.

Someone had been inside between my visits, I am sure,’ she said in an exclusive interview with The Mail on Sunday. ‘But only Renata and I have a key.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Polish-lawyer-s-mother-84.html#ixzz4hhLaCMIt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Might be worth starting a new thread for Diane?

Am just waiting on an update as to whether or not the thread can be re opened. It would be easier if it were, because many of those who followed the trial are also interested in this connected development and would hopefully get alerts if new posts are made to the thread.

If the thread cannot be reopened then perhaps we can have a new one for Diane, although I dont know what header it would come under ?

Not sure if this is connected or not - hopefully the live blog will update later

Forensic police officers are currently at a house in north Hull.

According to witnesses, armed police were called to the address on the corner of 5th and 31st Avenue at 3am on Saturday morning.
Since then, there has been a police presence at the scene, with at least one officer outside, guarding the house at all times.

Two cars have been taken from outside the house in 5th Avenue.
Neighbours say a trailer arrived as daylight broke on Saturday and towed away a black and a yellow car.

Read more at http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/live...0345089-detail/story.html#F2iJIpfrSuPOUEMG.99

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back