UK UK - Renata Antczak, 49, Hull, East Yorkshire, 25 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure if this is connected or not - hopefully the live blog will update later

Forensic police officers are currently at a house in north Hull.

According to witnesses, armed police were called to the address on the corner of 5th and 31st Avenue at 3am on Saturday morning.
Since then, there has been a police presence at the scene, with at least one officer outside, guarding the house at all times.

Two cars have been taken from outside the house in 5th Avenue.
Neighbours say a trailer arrived as daylight broke on Saturday and towed away a black and a yellow car.

Read more at http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/live...0345089-detail/story.html#F2iJIpfrSuPOUEMG.99

Probably coincidence, but...

12:01 Neighbours say they saw man being led away by police

Neighbours say they saw a man being led away from the house but no suggestion he was handcuffed.

We have been told the house belongs to a Polish couple who have lived there for a few years. They keep themselves to themselves.

Read more at http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/live...0345089-detail/story.html#ue7D8iuvE6bGrGgM.99

Neighbors are also wondering.

14:14 Neighbours speculate it is linked to missing woman

Neighbours have speculated whether the forensic search is linked to the investigation into missing woman Renata Antzcak.

The Mail has asked this question but police are not confirming either way.

Meanwhile, forensic investigators remain at the scene.

Read more at http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/live...0345089-detail/story.html#gsCCxjOt17DhDYvp.99

ETA: I'm surprised we haven't heard if the two arrested men have had their detention extended / been released without charge / released on bail etc.

Neighbors are also wondering.

ETA: I'm surprised we haven't heard if the two arrested men have had their detention extended / been released without charge / released on bail etc.

Interesting re the detentions - nothing has been said about a release and Hull Daily Mail seem to be very on top of this story, so am sure we would have heard.
Which means they are into the third level of detention time, which I think is 36 hours, the one granted by a magistrate.

I am thinking this latest search is connected and has to be done asap whilst they still have the men in custody.

I guess this is probably it for today.

16:39 Forensic officers have left the house

We understand forensic officers have left the house.

They were seen looking in the garden and removing wooden decking.

1495381212142243.jpg

Read more at http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/live...0345089-detail/story.html#G65sltvqLuB1kvTt.99

Oh dear, I don't like the sound of garden decking being taken away.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I'm sure this isn't a surprise:

Two men arrested over the disappearance of a woman who went missing after dropping her daughter off at school have been charged by police.

Renata Antczak, 49, was last seen walking near her home in Beamsley Way in Kingswood, Hull, on 25 April.

Majid Mustafa, 47, of Beamsley Way, and Robert Lipinski, 45, of Emerald Grove, Hull, are accused of conspiring to cause grievous bodily harm with intent.

They are also charged with conspiracy to administer a noxious substance

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-39974598

Not really sure what to make of those charges. The pessimist in me thinks the police are playing for time.

Noxious substance - anaesthetic ?

I agree Legally, re the time issue. Without a body ( hope not but doesnt look good ) they probably couldn't go the full 96 hours on questioning alone and had to bring some charges.

No doubt they are still awaiting results of at least some, if not all, of the forensics and probably expecting to increase the charges dependent on those results.

I thought that removing decking might have been for a weapon, but could be something else - clothing ?

I suppose there will be more charges to come for the pair.

Horrible that the pair of them shared appeals for Renata on Facebook.

Koko can you translate the posts on MM's Facebook where he is going crazy about the Polish newspaper article?

Horrible that the pair of them shared appeals for Renata on Facebook.

Koko can you translate the posts on MM's Facebook where he is going crazy about the Polish newspaper article?

I don't speak great Polish so I asked my Polski gf to translate - basically, MM says that the newspaper is lying, he never said what the newspaper claims. He wrote comments under the article but the newspaper chose not to print them, they aren't brave enough (and please see the photos/screenshots on his wall to read them). He says he will meet the newspaper in court.
The last sentence she (my partner) didn't understand who it referred to, "I hope I can show who you really are" (isn't clear who - the newspaper?)

The actual screenshot on MMs wall of his comments that the newspaper didn't print say he's in shock about what they have written, that they are lying and he never said what the journalist (Adam) wrote.

It's not obvious WHAT particular part of the article MM is taking umbrage to though!

Many thanks Koko and thanks to your girlfriend too. I got muddled up and though you were Polish.

Daily Mail update, now saying the charge is poisoning ...

The husband of the lawyer who vanished after taking her daughter to school was last night charged with poisoning her.

Last night a close friend of Polish-born Miss Antczak told the Mail that he and a number of individuals connected to the missing mother had been placed under armed police protection over concerns for their safety.
Her friend, a man in his 50s who asked to remain anonymous, said he had been placed under police protection by Polish detectives at the recommendation of British officers.
The businessman, who lives near the city of Lodz, claimed Miss Antczak had been bugged before her disappearance.
Renata told me that bugging devices were used on her. She told me that one of our conversations had been listened to when she was speaking to me on the phone.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-mother-charged-following-disappearance.html

This is all getting very complex. What is GBH with intent anyway??

Noxious substance - anaesthetic ?

That or maybe opioid analgesics. I would expect a dentist to be able to prescribe them and to have a supply on site if he provides an emergency/out of hours care service.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back