UK UK - Ruth Wilson, 16, Dorking, 27 Nov 1995

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
can we be certan ruth sent those flowers to her step mum i mean there was no note attached

if ruth was planing to run away you would think she would just hop on a us or a train why woul she take aa tai trip to the hill she had a rien in shefeild so would be her first port of call if she was planing on leaving but she never went there so thinking she dident run away

If she went on box hill that night and died
She would have been found,or a item of clothing would have been found,its not like the Yorkshire moors,so many people visit boxhill and the surrounding,I would say it’s near impossible that she wouldn’t of been found if she had died that night.I do also strongly believe she is no longer alive.

i cant see any real reason for her to be on box hill unless she was going to see someone

It sounds like things started to dramatically unravel the moment she found out the truth about her mother...

mind you a lot of girls her age hate there dad or there mum not unusaul for girls that age not to get on with there parents

hes probely looking things with rose tinted specs you dont want to admit a thing like that to yourself he probely doesnt belive that she really hated him

I do also strongly believe she is no longer alive.
Can I ask you if this is because of something specific hinting at that or mainly because of balance of probabilities (e.g., no real sightings or clues ever since etc. - which I would agree with, anyway)?

id rule out suicide and death by missaddventure as a body would of been ffound by now that leaes 2 possbilitys she disapeared of her own free will or she was murdered

A bit of both really.<modsnip - unverifiable info>(they were very close) and to not have used her bank account and to have only one credible sighting of her in 27 years,The probability is that RW is no longer with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
she also never sadi goodbye to any of her friends and you would think she would of droped in on cathy in shefeild if she was leaving dorking

Last edited:
I
she also never sadi goodbye to any of her friends and you would think she would of droped in on cathy in shefeild if she was leaving dorking
Kay was a really good friend of hers aswell
And many others she new,have never herd from her since ?

i ruth did go to the hill to visit somebody this person never came forward so its reasonale to assume they had somthing to do with her going missing

Yes if she did meet someone then he would of undoubtedly had a hand in helping RW in her disappearance or in her demise.I had a theory that she meet someone that night and he helped her commit suicide or killed her away from box hill and buried her body,that’s why she has never been found ?

i think she must of been going there to meet somone as there is no other reason for her to have gone there

But seeing as the police have 5 theories to her disappearance,then that just suggests they have no real evidence into what happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw
Back