DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
as far as i can are 3 possiltys

1 she was meeting somone
2 she was vistig someone who lived on or near the bridal path

3 the cab driver was lying about taking her there

i think 2 is the most likely
I've always assumed it was to meet a car driver but since the case of Leah Croucher who was missing for years then found deceased in the attic of a very close house (close to where she went missing) then it makes you wonder that possibility too. Who did she know who lived near to the pub? There are houses there. And mobile home park. MOO JMO

Hi I'm a long time lurker to this thread.

If she really detested or resented her parents that much, I wonder if she could have disappeared and out of..revenge, will reappear once they've passes on, so that they are punished for the rest of their lives not knowing where she is.

Or maybe..I've been watching too many crime shows.

If she really detested or resented her parents that much, I wonder if she could have disappeared and out of..revenge, will reappear once they've passes on, so that they are punished for the rest of their lives not knowing where she is.

But then why punish her sister at the same time, though?

if as ben says she was drama queen she might not of realy hated them that much

I would like this to be the case,but sadly I believe she is no longer with us.<modsnip - rumor/hearsay>

Last edited by a moderator:
I have allso looked into (Anthony De Boise) he was a school girl rapist and was active at the time RW went missing,he also lived near dorking ( Holmbury St Mary ) and box boxhill was within his active area.he would often threaten to kil his victims.let’s hope the police had a good look at him.

Whether or not the father is helpful or pleasant seems irrelevant to the case. The circumstances all are clear that Ruth intended to leave and the question then becomes what happened. And whatever happened there is no suggestion it involved her father other than, perhaps, in terms of him providing motive for the events. I do not know whether his approach is due to his personality (and I do not know his personality) or for other motives such as a (reasonable) wish to protect the privacy of the rest of the family. But the focus is more productively spent on the disappearance rather than family dynamics.

was the hill searched after the cab driver came forward or before

ruth wasnt carrying any bags that could of contianed a bottle of wine when she was in the taxi she dident have a coat on so she couldent o hid it uner her coat so were would she of got a bottle i dont think there was anywhere on the hill she could of bought one

Some reports say Ruth did have a small messenger bag with her other reports say she didn’t ? As I’ve said many times before,I only have two possible theories one she did walk off down the bridle path and fell into the chalk pit and was not found in the search,two she meets a third party near the pub and was either killed that night or the day after.RW Had so many emotions going on with finding out about her mother,her volatile relationship with her father and all of the other emotions a 15 year old girl has.

Sorry, I'm new to this thread. Has the sister been interviewed about her disappearance?

her parents dident report wine or parecetmel being missing from the house nobody has said they sold ruth parecetmel or a bottle of wine theres no cctv or witneses to her buying such items so if she did leave those items on the hill were would she have got them

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3