UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The images of the man, taken from CCTV, shows him walking in Pegler Square SE3 on the evening Sabina was attacked.

Police have also released an image of a silver vehicle they believe the man has access to, which was also captured in the Pegler Square area.

(just adding the Met office link here so we have it ) Sabina Nessa murder: Can you identify this man?

Just a random thought but if the police are now thinking that the attack started outside of where Sabina lived it may start closer to home than initially thought. I wonder if google maps has images of a similar car parked in the same sort of area this year. It may be worth looking at although for obvious reasons we are not allowed to post any images.

Looking at the CCTV of POI, at first I thought his right hand looked bloodied.
Looking closer it seems like he passed a reddish piece of fabric from his right hand to his left, then as he put his coat hood up he put this red thing in his hood, as if trying to hide it. Is it some kind of 'trophy' clothing from SN, or a piece of material which was used to clean an implement?
Can anyone else see this in the moving CCTV (not the stills)?
JMO.

Strange turn of events. Don't think anything can be ruled out now. Didn't see this second release coming and a bit surprised they haven't apprehended the other man yet.
I wonder if releasing the cctv at more or less the same time as they announced they'd arrested someone made it seem less significant than it actually is.

Looking at the CCTV of POI, at first I thought his right hand looked bloodied.
Looking closer it seems like he passed a reddish piece of fabric from his right hand to his left, then as he put his coat hood up he put this red thing in his hood, as if trying to hide it. Is it some kind of 'trophy' clothing from SN, or a piece of material which was used to clean an implement?
Can anyone else see this in the moving CCTV (not the stills)?
JMO.

It is a bit odd, why wouldn’t he use his free hand to put up the hood and why not put the fabric in his pocket if he needed to hide it.

I have close relatives living on the Cator Estate and sometimes walk through the park to Aldi or to Peglar Square when I take children to the wonderful adventure playground in the park. It is shocking to think this has happened, and my heart goes out to Sabina's family. I can see why they might not immediately have found the body as people tend to be a bit higher up closer to Peglar Square. The place is landscaped and has some places it is easy to hide in. It is quite a well-off area because the government chose to erase a sink estate and build Kidbrooke Village with expensive high rise apartments and the landscaped park. However, I don't think the area Sabina was found in would be particularly visible from them. My relatives-or one of them did not know, but thought she recognised Sabina. I understand that the women in the area have been offered rape alarms, but I don't see how that would have helped if someone had come up from behind. I wish I had something more useful to add to the thread apart from knowing the area. It was hard to see the man in the CCTV and my main thought is could they not enlarge it? It is not comfortable knowing there is a murderer loose where your relatives live. One thing has occurred to me is I have never seen a policeman in the park. I have not heard anything, but my guess is there is a grapevine probably on Twitter.

I have close relatives living on the Cator Estate and sometimes walk through the park to Aldi or to Peglar Square when I take children to the wonderful adventure playground in the park. It is shocking to think this has happened, and my heart goes out to Sabina's family. I can see why they might not immediately have found the body as people tend to be a bit higher up closer to Peglar Square. The place is landscaped and has some places it is easy to hide in. It is quite a well-off area because the government chose to erase a sink estate and build Kidbrooke Village with expensive high rise apartments and the landscaped park. However, I don't think the area Sabina was found in would be particularly visible from them. My relatives-or one of them did not know, but thought she recognised Sabina. I understand that the women in the area have been offered rape alarms, but I don't see how that would have helped if someone had come up from behind. I wish I had something more useful to add to the thread apart from knowing the area. It was hard to see the man in the CCTV and my main thought is could they not enlarge it? It is not comfortable knowing there is a murderer loose where your relatives live. One thing has occurred to me is I have never seen a policeman in the park. I have not heard anything, but my guess is there is a grapevine probably on Twitter.

A very warm welcome to Websleuths and thank you for sharing your local knowledge of the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia