UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting confused. The man captured on CCTV hitting SN on her head, is NOT the balding man with beard with silver car?
If this is the case, could grey trouser man have witnessed something, panicked and ran away? Maybe he was up to no good regarding something else, but witnessed SN"s attack. Just trying to think outside the box. JMO.

I'm getting confused. The man captured on CCTV hitting SN on her head, is NOT the balding man with beard with silver car?
If this is the case, could grey trouser man have witnessed something, panicked and ran away? Maybe he was up to no good regarding something else, but witnessed SN"s attack. Just trying to think outside the box. JMO.

The mention of the car makes me think the unidentified CCTV man might have been some sort of 'getaway driver' for the perpetrator? But the police genuinely don't seem to know who he is?

The mention of the car makes me think the unidentified CCTV man might have been some sort of 'getaway driver' for the perpetrator? But the police genuinely don't seem to know who he is?

My head is spinning trying to work things out.

If he was a getaway driver I would have thought he would have stayed in the car.

Yes, that's what I thought, man with car, was helping.

Still think this is a jealousy/revenge thing. Will be very surprised if it transpires she didn't know either of these two in some way.

Just a random thought. Seeing as Peglar Square is at the other end of the park, could the attacker have walked through the park, hid SN's body, and then phoned someone he knew to get a lift? and that was cctv man. He's looking around a lot as if he is a bit worried. Pure speculation, obviously.

Well my last post was completely wrong, according to this the police are saying the murder suspect may still be at large, and want to identify the man in the cctv. So who have they arrested then? Statement by assistant commissioner Louise Rolfe.

Sabina Nessa murder suspect ‘may still be at large’

Looking like a murder for hire situation where they've arrested the ex for planning it and the perpetrator is at large as you say. Would also explain why the police don't know the wanted man's identity. JMO

Looking like a murder for hire situation where they've arrested the ex for planning it and the perpetrator is at large as you say. Would also explain why the police don't know the wanted man's identity. JMO

How common is “murder for hire” when it comes to supposed “hit” on a south london Primary School teacher?

I get this is what it looks like. But is it seriously something that can be arranged quite easily (given the blowback as per this situation is immense as demonstrated by the news coverage).

Or they have a very strong suspicion but not enough for an arrest warrant yet. Someone independently naming him might tip the balance in their favour.

Well my last post was completely wrong, according to this the police are saying the murder suspect may still be at large, and want to identify the man in the cctv. So who have they arrested then? Statement by assistant commissioner Louise Rolfe.

Crikey. Right. Could be completely off in my speculating then!

Seems that The Telegraph leak re a hammer attack outside SN's flat isn't something the police want(ed) publicly known yet?

From your link

"Rolfe added she did not believe the two men who had been arrested in connection with the murder were known to each other."

Interesting.

How common is “murder for hire” when it comes to supposed “hit” on a south london Primary School teacher?

I get this is what it looks like. But is it seriously something that can be arranged quite easily (given the blowback as per this situation is immense as demonstrated by the news coverage).
Through a grapevine of mates in a tightly knit community?
You know - A mate of a mate and then of yet another mate? All sympathizing with jilted and thus ridiculed ex? MOO

Man held over Sabina Nessa murder is freed as community holds vigil

A 38-year-old man arrested in connection with the murder of Sabina Nessa has been released under investigation, the Metropolitan Police said.

The man was arrested on Thursday at an address in Lewisham, south-east London, and detectives are continuing to appeal for information about another man captured on CCTV in Pegler Squar on the evening Ms Nessa was attacked.

Hunt for SECOND man in Sabina Nessa murder | Daily Mail Online

Ms Nessa's family released a new statement reiterating their shock over her horrifying murder as further details of the case were reported overnight.

Footage showed Sabina being struck on the head by an assailant wielding a weapon just moments after she left her flat, before she was slung over his shoulder and dumped in a local park, it is claimed.

Sabina's sister Jebina Yasmin Islam said: 'We as a family are shocked of the murder of our sister, daughter and aunty to my girls.

'There are no words to describe how we are feeling as a family at the moment. We did not expect that something like this would ever happen to us.

'I urge everyone to walk on busy streets when walking home from work, school or a friend's homes. Please keep safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia