UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[from Eastbourne Herald, Sep-20)

The man is described as white, in his late 20s or early 30s, around 5ft 11ins and of medium build.

He had brown hair and beard/stubble, and was wearing dark clothing, police said, including a dark hooded top with the hood up.
Could well be onto something there. This part seems to fit quite well though it's not a great deal of information to go on,

"They are particularly interested in speaking to a man described as over 5' 8" in height and wearing a dark blue jumper, grey jogging bottoms and black Nike Air Force trainers."
There was a man in Hailsham a while back who people said seemed rather odd in his behaviour. Some local walk there but now vague on what he was doing.

Has he been charged yet? I didn't think his details could be reported until a charge was issued?

I'm guessing information is from neighbours or leaks in the police force. Even for SE's murder WC'S identity was more or less known before he was formally charged, people had scoured his fb page. I think the media just can't release names or pictures till he's formally charged.

"It is understood he had been under surveillance for at least 24 hours before the arrest." That's a lot of watching and waiting for... something.

Edit: can anyone remember offhand whether the police followed Libby Squires' murderer before arrest?

At the time of PR's arrest it was still a possibility that Libby was alive and held somewhere.

24 hours is a long time. It has not stated whether he was in London,Eastbourne or elsewhere.

Maybe they were waiting for something from forensics and did not want to start interviewing him before they had the results.

At the time of PR's arrest it was still a possibility that Libby was alive and held somewhere.

24 hours is a long time. It has not stated whether he was in London,Eastbourne or elsewhere.

Maybe they were waiting for something from forensics and did not want to start interviewing him before they had the results.

I wonder how much they knew? they would have had the number plate info, did that give his real name? When they released the photo they said it was a car he had access to, so maybe they had the number place early on, and checked out who it belonged to? and the owner was someone else. One of the early arrests maybe? Just speculation there. I'd guess they followed him to see where he might have a connection to, and that way they found out more about him.

I wonder how much they knew? they would have had the number plate info, did that give his real name? When they released the photo they said it was a car he had access to, so maybe they had the number place early on, and checked out who it belonged to? and the owner was someone else. One of the early arrests maybe? Just speculation there. I'd guess they followed him to see where he might have a connection to, and that way they found out more about him.

I reckon delivery drivers (if he definitely is one) probably share cars across shifts with other delivery drivers, much like minicabs. It could be anyone who actually owns it. If the car showed up on ANPR, the owner may have named the arrested man some days ago.

This bit stands out to me - They are particularly interested in speaking to a man described as over 5' 8" in height and wearing a dark blue jumper, grey jogging bottoms and black Nike Air Force trainers.

Also hasn’t there been activity of a sexual assault nature in the next door park?

The Eastbourne Herald article about a flasher at Shinewater Lane / Milfoil Drive in Eastbourne was shared earlier today by another member. The indicent occurred just over a year ago and it is unlcear whether they eventually arrested someone for it. The description roughl matches the person on CCTV (brown hair, stubble, dark hooded top). Difficult to read to much into that IMO.

I susbequently searched for incidents around Shinewater Lane and found a report about a rape at Shinewater Park at the beginning of THIS month. The description of the suspect‘s clothing is very similiar to the person on CCTV (grey jogging bottoms, dark top and trainers). I cannot find that any arrests were made for this. The area is around 10 minutes drive from his reported residence in Terminus Road.

This may be completely unrelated - but I've started hearing quite a bit about this case over the past few days.
Desperate search for missing cello player, 26, who didn't show at concert

Similar age to SN and not totally dissimilar in looks. Went missing the same weekend in East London (not too far). Wonder if police were tailing this perp for ages in the hope he might lead them somewhere else also?

I also think the Eastbourne rape could be related due to timings/description.

Perhaps he wanted/ needed to leave Eastbourne and had friends living in London where he could stay.

Yes, I agree. Could be he was feeling the heat from a previous offence and got out of town for pastures new and an escalation in his behaviour. He doesn't strike me as much of a "dater", may have had acquaintances to flee to. Looks unkempt in the footage so could be be sleeping in his vehicle and driving about prowling.

This may be completely unrelated - but I've started hearing quite a bit about this case over the past few days.
Desperate search for missing cello player, 26, who didn't show at concert

Similar age to SN and not totally dissimilar in looks. Went missing the same weekend in East London (not too far). Wonder if police were tailing this perp for ages in the hope he might lead them somewhere else also?

I also think the Eastbourne rape could be related due to timings/description.

That's worrying. This story is in the Mail, has this line in it, about a tweet by British conductor Thomas Blunt.
"He added: 'She is spending nights at main London stations - please look out for her on your commute. No phone, cards or money, and has lost a lot of weight.' "
Being a cellist is a high pressure job, and the problem with missing people is that some genuinely go missing, and some get murdered, and we never know which. Let's hope she gets the help she needed, but I don't think it's related to this case.
Police launch urgent search for missing cellist, 26 | Daily Mail Online

That's worrying. This story is in the Mail, has this line in it, about a tweet by British conductor Thomas Blunt.
"He added: 'She is spending nights at main London stations - please look out for her on your commute. No phone, cards or money, and has lost a lot of weight.' "
Being a cellist is a high pressure job, and the problem with missing people is that some genuinely go missing, and some get murdered, and we never know which. Let's hope she gets the help she needed, but I don't think it's related to this case.
Police launch urgent search for missing cellist, 26 | Daily Mail Online
Yes, the Met have just announced she's been found. Just thought it was odd she went missing the same weekend, not too far away and could have been a similar type victim.

Thanks for heads up! I didn’t realise she had a YT channel.

https://youtube.com/channel/UC50bCsgEay_9hM5YSzC662A

I
think it’s the model with more of the bubble shape across windows and roof. I’m not great with cars but I’ll see if I can find one that looks similar.
Beans, does her channel show her followers at all. I would personally feel rather nervous subscribing to check this things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia