GUILTY UK - Sadie Hartley, 60, murdered, Helmshore, Lancs, 14 Jan 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The WS link to UK crime cases - I can never find it on the WS home page without hunting it down. I think CoverMeCagney is involved in it?

Anyway it would be great to have it pasted on the closing pages here, not just for me, but for others too.

The WS link to UK crime cases - I can never find it on the WS home page without hunting it down. I think CoverMeCagney is involved in it?

Anyway it would be great to have it pasted on the closing pages here, not just for me, but for others too.

Best bet is to subscribe to it, even better if you can find a case to add to it or put it in your sig link ;)

I'm not sure who set it up but I do keep banging on about using it lol, makes it so much easier to have everything in one place other wise things tend to get missed. And I HATE that, 'cos I'm nosy...

Not sure what to think of this really - video clip of SWs arrest.

the scene was caught by a team from TV production company Raw Cut TV – making a documentary about Lancashire Police for ITV – who were given access to the investigation.

Moments earlier, they had seen the officers smash down the front door of Williams’s house in Chester and storm up three flights of stairs to her bedroom.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Sadie-Hartley-arrested-bed.html#ixzz4HuZQgBd9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There's more in The Mirror. Looks like KWs ex has sold his story and KWs letters to the paper.

Suicide by prawns? OK.

"And Walsh revealed she felt utter relief when police arrested her and Williams – because it stopped her evil pal pulling off the plot to kill her." Or that's what she told Kevin, but looking at that video of her hyper-ventilating in police custody I doubt she's panicking over a seafood take out.

She seems utterly conniving to me, as good an actress and as big a liar as SW.
IMO Walsh's "accomplice" story was just another ruse to minimise her own involvement. ( She had been denying to Kevin that she was the accomplice. The Mirror has passed the info to the Lancs Constabulary though LOL.)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sadie-hartley-murder-killer-sarah-8674403

Best bet is to subscribe to it, even better if you can find a case to add to it or put it in your sig link ;)

I'm not sure who set it up but I do keep banging on about using it lol, makes it so much easier to have everything in one place other wise things tend to get missed. And I HATE that, 'cos I'm nosy...

Thanks Cagney, I'll bookmark it for now. (Haven't subscribed to anything any thread as yet. )

Goodness, all this coming out after a mute KW in court, speaking through her ex husband now - maybe she planned it this way.
Finding the sensationalism around the arrest of SW a bit distasteful, equally KW's ex selling his story if it's for money gain rather than 'helping' her. Wonder what KW meant when she refers in the letter, to 'the daughter of a demented camel and baboon' - could just be a figure of speech I suppose.
Quite a normal looking KW with hair, but somehow, finding it more scarier imaging her that way, plotting the plot with SW.

And another article with Kevin's story - much of the same detail but with a few new photos

This week Kevin spoke of his regret at not going through with the meeting with Williams

He said: “Before the trial I believed Kitt. But she knew a lot more than she was making out to me. I’m now treating everything she’s said with suspicion.

“What I really regret is not meeting her and nipping the whole thing in the bud. I wouldn’t have thought twice about going to the cops and dropping Sarah in it.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sadie-hartley-murder-accomplices-ex-8674738

And another article with Kevin's story - much of the same detail but with a few new photos

This week Kevin spoke of his regret at not going through with the meeting with Williams

He said: “Before the trial I believed Kitt. But she knew a lot more than she was making out to me. I’m now treating everything she’s said with suspicion.

“What I really regret is not meeting her and nipping the whole thing in the bud. I wouldn’t have thought twice about going to the cops and dropping Sarah in it.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sadie-hartley-murder-accomplices-ex-8674738

haven't read it all yet Alyce but another eyebrow-raiser for me was that last text reply to SW by IJ. ( late Dec 2015 or early Jan 2016)

wtte" ok I will meet you for a chat but don't drop me in it"

Carole Malone in the Mirror piece you linked notes "actions have consequences" and all I want to add is: why, after she wrote that vicious letter to Sadie, which he will have read, expect SW not to "drop him in it" again?

I suppose the answer is obvious - brains in his trousers again.

Now this is interesting from your link Alyce.

Remember when we all wondered who committed the burglary at Sadie's & Ian's and stole the two cars and the mountaineering kit in the back of one? ( I dismissed it as I couldn't think how police wouldn't have made connection IF there was one and how unlikley SW would know people who could do a professional job like that...so maybe it was a coincidence)

anyway, from ur link

In a letter from prison Walsh told Kevin she believed Williams had wanted him to steal a Porsche car.

She wrote: “I’m really sorry you’ve had that happen. I don’t even now think it was about this crime (the murder), I think she may have been hoping to have a Porsche stolen, so really just a back-up of her bizarre and illegal behaviour generally.”

of course it could just be another away with the KITtens, fairytale plus me adding 2+2=5

the background
- summer 2015 Miss Botham says Sarah had told her and her colleagues that Ian had blocked her number.(unblocked her soon after, funeral date)
-Ian and Sadie were burgled in August 2015
-around August 2015 Sarah Williams said she would have to find out the registrations of their new cars so she knew when they were in the car park. ( did she find out in press?)
- KW contact Kev about a job, Aug 2015

haven't read it all yet Alyce but another eyebrow-raiser for me was that last text reply to SW by IJ. ( late Dec 2015 or early Jan 2016)

Carole Malone in the Mirror piece you linked notes "actions have consequences" and all I want to add is: why, after she wrote that vicious letter to Sadie, which he will have read, expect SW not to "drop him in it" again?

He didn't give a **** about Sadie. Everything he has said and done makes that clear. He was just with her for the money.

Whilst I am quite sure IJ meant the obvious - that he was going to meet up with SW for sex and nothing more - in the light of what happened, it could be interpreted in other ways as well. I would have been worried if I were IJ and had sent that text.

eta - just thought it through a bit more !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member