Found Deceased UK - Sally Allan, 59, Ponteland, Northumberland, 26 December 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a relief for Sally's family that she was found before her body went out to sea.

So heartbreaking, but at least a very small measure of comfort that they have Sally back with them for a proper funeral and are able to say goodbye.

R I P Sally x :rose: :rose: :rose:

So I suppose this chapter is closed. I should be hardened to cases ending sadly but this one has really got to me this morning.

RIP Sally, and the warmest of thoughts to her husband, kids, family and friends. I know her memory will live on and her legacy will be a positive one.

:angel:

I am glad she can finally rest in peace. Thank god they found her when they did. Thoughts go to Sally's family.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/sally-allans-family-remember-last-12349444

The-last-family-picture-taken-of-Sally-Allan-at-Christmas-2016-Left-to-right-Sally-David-Claire.jpg

The last family picture taken of Sally Allan at Christmas 2015

Sally was worrying about Christmas because she wanted to make it perfect for everyone. But when the turkey didn’t cook quick enough, the custard on the homemade trifle didn’t set properly and a board game proved difficult, Sally kept apologising.

“We even bought each other the same Christmas present, a book about the Outer Hebrides. It was a place we both loved having toured there in a campervan we hired,” said Gordon. “I saw it as funny but I could see the disappointment in her eyes.”

I feel so sad for her. Love to her family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld
Back