UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Luwin

Reaction score

A murder investigation has been launched after the body of a 10-year-old girl was discovered in Surrey.
She was found after police officers were called to an address in Hammond Road, Woking, at about 02:50 BST on Thursday following a safety concern.
Det Ch Ins Debbie White said it was "a devastating incident".
Police had identified a number of individuals they would like to speak to and were not looking for anyone else, she said.
A spokesperson for the force said no-one else had been injured.

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a suspicion all along that Batool was the instigator behind the decision to flee, with implications for who might have been responsible for harming Sara. Pakistan has a society where it would be unusual for women to live outside a traditional family structure, so it would be difficult for Batool to flee on her own. Plus, the children would obviously need to remain with her, as their "mother", and she would be viewed negatively in Pakistan if she abandoned her children. Conversely, if a man commits a crime and flees to Pakistan, they wouldn't take their whole families with them. The reasoning being that the wife/mother was not involved and could therefore remain in the UK taking care of the children. A lone man travelling to another country and living there without his children is not as unusual as a woman doing the same. Plus, they went to stay with her relatives upon reaching Pakistan, not his.

Batool also seems to have instigated other forms of harm (that we know about) against Sara.

Alienating her from her mother (contact with Olga was reportedly cut off after an argument with Batool).
Parentifying her (reports that Sara was observed taking care of her siblings).
And removing her from school.

Sara's father was a taxi driver and is likely to have been out of the house for long periods and all / odd hours. Batool was a housewife. And Sara was at an age when she may have started to identify more with the parent / caregiver of the same gender.

IMO, I think the phone call to police (by Sara's father) may have be driven by the guilt of leaving her but, at the same time, I think he was under Batool's thumb and was not allowed to alert authorites until she thought they were untouchable. A lot of people seem to have been pulled unwittingly into this nightmare because of what I believe to be one person's actions.

JMO

Initially, I though she had mispoken and had intended to say "accident" rather than "incident". However, IMO, there's a possibility that this choice of words might have been advised by a lawyer (in a situation where they're not aware what evidence the police has been able to obtain, such as ruling out an accident).

The video, which runs for 2 minutes and 36 seconds, primarily focuses on allegations made by the couple concerning the treatment of their extended family by Pakistani authorities. They claim that Pakistan police have been harassing their relatives, engaging in illegal detentions, and conducting unwarranted raids on their homes. She ends the video saying that they are willing to cooperate with the UK authorities to fight their case. Ms Batool’s claims have not been verified.

It is possible that negative comments about the Pakistani authorities have been cut out and not broadcast.

I’m not actually on tiktok so have no idea how to do it, sorry but if you put ‘Sara sharifs mum ogla’ in to the search bar it should come up straight away. I’ve taken screenshots but you should listen to the video as there is more information in it.
I do not have tiktok either.

I’m not actually on tiktok so have no idea how to do it, sorry but if you put ‘Sara sharifs mum ogla’ in to the search bar it should come up straight away. I’ve taken screenshots but you should listen to the video as there is more information in it.

This is some of the statement.

That's from about two weeks ago.

Lewis Turnley did a small segment about 5 hours ago on the video that's been released (Beinash notebook) and referring people back to this as Olga's first exclusive statement with him previously but there was no new statement today that I can see. On Lews News at least anyway.

From Polish MSM

"Sara's mother, Polish - Olga Sharif and her grandmother talked about the death of the child with the program Attention! TVN .

Both confessed that when they saw the girl in the morgue, they
hardly recognized her due to the condition of the body.

"They gave her Mickey Mouse pajamas and she was covered with a baby quilt, but no mother should see something like that," said Olga. - She had a swollen cheek, on the other side she had bruises.

Until now, when I close my eyes, I can see what my child looked like.

- It wasn't Sarah. Completely changed, bruised - emphasized grandmother, Sylwia Kurz - If someone hadn't told me that it was Sara, I wouldn't have believed it. She has her whole life ahead of her, I can't understand it.

Sara lived at home with her father, his partner, uncle and five siblings. After Olga Sharif and Urfan Sharif split up in 2015, the girl lived with her mother and older brother (now 13).

In 2019, however, the court ruled that she should live with her father. In an interview with Attention! Sharif admitted that initially she was able to see her children regularly, but over time it became more and more difficult. Batool allegedly opposed her visits, arguing that the children allegedly did not want to see her.

The full report on the case will be published on Wednesday in the program Attention! on TVN at 19:55.
Author: pb//am
Source: BBC, attention.tvn.pl
Main photo credit: Surrey Police "

The two videos released by BBC and Sky are different. Daily Mail also has the same cut released by Sky.

I've transcribed them both.

Firstly I would like to talk about Sara. Sara’s death was a incident. Our family in Pakistan are severely affected by all that is going on. All the media have been given wrong, have been giving wrong statements and making up lies. Imran did not give a statement that Sara fell down the stairs and broke her neck. This was spread through a Pakistani media outlet. I am very worried about Imran’s safety. All of our family members have gone into hiding as everyone is scared for their safety. The kids are unable to attend school as they are afraid to leave the house. No one is leaving the house. The groceries have ran out and there is no food for the kids as the adults are unable to leave their homes out of fear of safety. That is why we have gone into hiding. Lastly, we are willing to coper, cooperate with the UK authorities and fight our case in court.

Daily Mail - Sara Sharif's fugitive dad and stepmum describe death as an 'incident'

Beinash Batool along with Urfan Sharif and […] Faisal […] Malik are coming forward and presenting ourselves. There were, there are a couple of things I would like to address. Firstly I would like to talk about Sara. Sara’s death was a incident. Our family in Pakistan are severely affected by all that is going on. They are harassing my extended family. They have also illegally raided many more of my family members’ homes. We have already approached our lawyer and our lawyer is representing us in Rawalpindi High Court. The next court hearing is on 19th September 2023. My manny…main concern is that the Pakistani police will torture or kill us. That is why we have gone into hiding. Lastly, we are willing to coper, cooperate with the UK authorities and fight our case in court.

BBC - Sara Sharif: Dad and stepmum release video in first public comments since her death

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back