UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The grandfather of Surrey schoolgirl Sara Sharif told ITV News the fugitive father and stepmother "do intend to return to the UK" after fleeing following the 10-year-old's death.

Speaking from his home in Pakistan, Mr Sharif said his son told him that "some kind of incident had occurred" when he arrived in Pakistan from the UK.

Mr. Sharif told ITV News: "I wish they hear me through you, come forward and present themselves to the police. How long can they hide in Pakistan? They have to return eventually."

He added: "How is it possible that they can survive for long in hiding with many children?"

Again from Polish TVN "Uwaga/Attention" Programme

"Who was Sara's father?

The fact that the girl's father had another, dark side was told to the reporter by his ex-wife Olga, Sara's mother.

The woman claims that after she gave birth to their first child, the man began to abuse her mentally and physically.

'There was a situation where he said that I should not go anywhere. I said I was going because my friend was waiting for me.
Then he started to strangle me with a belt' – recalls Ms Olga.

And she adds:
- 'Once he tried to set me on fire, he poured oil on me, but his cousin stopped him. And just locked me in a room. He locked me up for the day until the police came.
When they showed up, he pretended that nothing had happened, that the door was open'.

– 'What my daughter went through and how she was treated, beaten and intimidated … I tried to influence him, but Olga asked not to say anything to him, because if he finds out that I know something, she will get hurt again' – she says Ms Sylwia, Sara's grandmother."

:(

Last edited:
From "Uwaga" Programme

Why was Sara's mother taken away from her children?

-'Sara showed her bum to 15-year-old boys. She got spanked.
Then she told her daddy that her mother spanked her and he called social services' – recalls Ms Olga.

The court then ordered the children to live with their father.
'I was supposed to have visits and normal rights to the children,'
says Sara's mother.

'In the beginning, the contact was normal.
I used to visit children and they were always waiting for me.
Finally, their stepmother wrote to me not to come because the children did not want to see me.

It is not normal that one day the children were happy and snatched the phone, who would talk to their mother, and suddenly the children did not want to talk to me on the phone and called me the worst' – emphasizes the woman.

Ms. Olga contacted the social services to help her.

'They said the kids didn't want to see me and there was nothing they could do about it.
And that I can only wait'
she recalls.

'We all suspected that the children were manipulated by father.
Olga then broke down terribly, she even wanted to commit suicide.
It was terrible for all of us'
– recalls Sara's grandmother."

Last edited:
"What did Sara's family's neighbors see?

Everyone wonders why no one noticed anything disturbing in the functioning of the family who lived in a council house in a quiet and idyllic neighborhood.
Local residents are most shocked by the discovery of the child's body, according to whom Sara's family made a very good impression.

Neighbors say that Sara's father worked a lot, was a taxi driver, while his partner had to take care of the house and children all day.

On the other hand, Sara was very often supposed to help in caring for the youngest, one-year-old boy. According to neighbors, the 10-year-old was never cheerful and never smiled.

Now, neighbors have also pointed out that when they texted Sara's father in the past telling him they were great people, he replied:
'We're not as good as you think.'

Local taxi drivers who knew Sara's father are shocked by the death of a child of a Polish woman and a Pakistani man.

– 'He was not a bad person, he was cheerful, he never behaved rudely,
when he got out of the car and we smoked cigarettes, he greeted everyone' – we hear.

'We talk to each other every day about why he did it and that he has to come back here now and answer questions'
the taxi drivers add."

Last edited:

Police have said the first video of Sara Sharif's fugitive father and stepmother since they fled to Pakistan is 'significant' in their investigation into the 10-year-old's death.

In a new statement, Surrey Police added that the welfare of the five children who also fled to Pakistan is now a 'priority' as the investigation continues.

In their statement today, police said: 'We were made aware this morning (6 September), of a video apparently featuring Urfan Sharif and Beinash Batool that had been obtained by the UK media, in which Beinash Batool suggests that the family may be willing to cooperate with the British authorities.

Clearly this is significant, and we have been liaising with our international partners, including Interpol, the Foreign, Commowealth and Development Office and the National Crime Agency, to determine the next steps.

'As you will appreciate, progressing these enquiries through the appropriate channels has to be handled carefully and sensitively.'

They added: 'The welfare of the five children who travelled to Pakistan on 9 August is a priority for us.

'We remain absolutely committed to conducting a thorough investigation into Sara's death. Any co-operation from the people we want to speak to will assist the enquiry.'

Police said the investigation, starting in August, has been 'fast-moving, challenging and complex'.
I do think this is going to be their version of BTK's floppy disc. They're going to find them because of it.

MOO

From "Uwaga" Programme

Why was Sara's mother taken away from her children?

-'Sara showed her bum to 15-year-old boys. She got spanked.
Then she told her daddy that her mother spanked her and he called social services' – recalls Ms Olga.

The court then ordered the children to live with their father.
'I was supposed to have visits and normal rights to the children,'
says Sara's mother.

'In the beginning, the contact was normal.
I used to visit children and they were always waiting for me.
Finally, their stepmother wrote to me not to come because the children did not want to see me.

It is not normal that one day the children were happy and snatched the phone, who would talk to their mother, and suddenly the children did not want to talk to me on the phone and called me the worst' – emphasizes the woman.

Ms. Olga contacted the social services to help her.

'They said the kids didn't want to see me and there was nothing they could do about it.
And that I can only wait'
she recalls.

'We all suspected that the children were manipulated by father.
Olga then broke down terribly, she even wanted to commit suicide.
It was terrible for all of us'
– recalls Sara's grandmother."

How old was she when she allegedly exposed her bum to 15 yr old?

this does not make sense.

I agree.

There's a photo in that Daily Mail article, I've never seen before, of Sara in a black and white mickey mouse dress, with bruises. :-(

Police say video of Sara Sharif's father and stepmum is 'significant'
Ms Sharif said she had separated from her husband in 2015 and Sara and her older brother had been living with her until 2019 when the family court ruled they should live with their father.

This suggests that she was smacked aged 6? for the 'bum' episode with the 15 yr old?
There is more to this than meets the eye?

I just cannot understand how he was awarded custody on the basis of this alone.

Indeed the other children are at high risk , if they are even still alive/
'cannot attend school'
'running out of food'
Writing is very much on the wall.

Police in Pakistan have raided at least 20 homes nationwide as they search for Sara Sharif's family, Sky News understands.

According to Sky's Inzamam Rashid, the raids were concentrated in Jhelum and Mirpur - and are ongoing.

The 10-year-old's father Urfan Sharif and her stepmother Beinash Batool are believed to have travelled to the country - the day before her body was found at her home in Woking last month.

On Wednesday, Ms Batool broke her silence in video shared with Sky News - and said the family was willing to cooperate with British authorities and "fight our case in court".

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly.

The Polish Programme "Uwaga!/Attention!"

I watched it and posted link below (but it is in Polish)

Many new photos!

I only mention here NEW FACTS that were not reported in British Press:

- Olga said when son was born, her husband changed.
He prohibited her going outside alone.
Once, when she wanted to meet a friend (girl) he started to suffocate her with a belt.
He threatened to throw hot oil on her.

Olga's mother wanted to talk to him, but Olga begged her not to interfere in case he retaliated.
He was abusive.

- Once a neighbour said to him that they are a nice family (with a Pakistani new wife/partner), and he answered "We are not as nice as we seem".

They separated and kids lived with Olga.

- Olga said that once she slapped Sara on the bum (b/c the girl showed a naked bum to some boys).
Sara told father and he called Social Services.
The Family Court decided kids to live with father.

-When stepmother started problems between Olga and kids, Olga repeatedly contacted Social Services.
But as kids were being poisoned against mother, they didn't want to see her.

So SS said they could do nothing, that Olga had to wait.

- Olga's mother said that Olga had a breakdown and wanted to commit suicide.

- Olga's mother said they are terrified about the fate of Sara's brother.
Polish family are worried about boy's mental state.
They think he knows what happened to his sister.
They want to have him back.

This is my ad hoc translation.
But all details are in the text in the link.
You can use Google Translator - it is very good.
I translated only new info.
The morgue identification I have already posted up thread.

From Dotta's link above......

I had not read this info before re what Urfan told police in the UK.

Only after arriving in Islamabad did her father call the British emergency number. He said his daughter's body was left in the house. He also stated that the child died of natural causes.

And another snippet from the link ( thank you Dotta )

So far, the police have created three pursuit teams, but the problem is that they do not use phones or any devices. They also do not use the Internet, says Haroon Janjua, a Pakistani journalist. -
The police carried out several raids in various locations. It also puts pressure on family members of the wanted people. But so far there has been no breakthrough in the investigation, adds Janjua.

Sara's grandfather said his son had told him the death was an 'accident' and he left the UK out of fear.

Muhammad Sharif told BBC News: 'His daughter died and when you go under so much trauma, obviously you can't think properly.'

'All I can say is that they should have faced the case, they should have stayed there and faced it instead (of coming to Pakistan). They will ultimately go back to the UK and face their case.'

Or perhaps, he should have stayed there to seek help for his dying daughter ?

So
The other day I watched Sara's photos - thank you Google pictures :)

I noticed she was often photographed with 2 twin stepsisters who are 3 years younger than her.
Sara looked happy there, with a twinkle in her eyes and a dimple in her cheek.

She is presented in these photos always in the middle.

The girls seem to have fun, dressing up.
Teacher at school said she was bubbly, she loved school.

Reports say she had 3 step sisters (twins and another sister).

And then a stepbrother appeared, whom she was taking care of when she was taken off school.

I wonder if abuse started when this child was born.
Maybe stepmother was suffering from post partum depression and was unable to look after all these kids properly.
Maybe she forced Sara to care for the baby and Sara rebelled.

Because neighbours in the new place never saw Sara smiling, almost always with a baby in her arms when she was supposed to be "home schooled".

Sara was such a lovely girl.
RIP sweetheart :(

JMO

Last edited:
From Dotta's link above......

I had not read this info before re what Urfan told police in the UK.

Only after arriving in Islamabad did her father call the British emergency number. He said his daughter's body was left in the house. He also stated that the child died of natural causes.
If the poor child had died of 'natural causes' the family wouldn't have abandoned her body and left the country in a panic.

"A post-mortem was unable to determine a precise cause of death for Sara, and further tests are ongoing" from Daily Mail article.
I find this remarkable, that they can't determine a precise cause of death. I wonder if that means that the injuries were so severe that they can't determine which was the actual cause.

If the poor child had died of 'natural causes' the family wouldn't have abandoned her body and left the country in a panic.
And what "natural causes" might be if the child is so bruised and swollen from beating that her own mother and grandmother could hardly recognize her in the morgue??

Really!!! :oops:

"A post-mortem was unable to determine a precise cause of death for Sara, and further tests are ongoing" from Daily Mail article.
I find this remarkable, that they can't determine a precise cause of death. I wonder if that means that the injuries were so severe that they can't determine which was the actual cause.

I think that's very likely the reason

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13
Back