CANADA Canada - Ying (Anita) Mui, 56, Markham Ontario, 9 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are there any proofs of a connection between these ladies, or is it only speculations due to the fact that they are females, of Chinese origin, and about the same age?
Would you/your friend have made the same claims/speculations if they had been three blond, French-speaking women in their 50s?

I would. Wouldn't you?
And people are speculating. That's what we do here. They don't need to have proof of their speculations.

Last edited:
And how unusual that they don't know for sure if she went there... It must be empty otherwise at least the owners/occupants would know if she had been there. I don't know any female real estate agents who go to empty properties in rural areas by themselves.

it still happens, despite the danger

I wonder if medical centre buildings have security cameras? Assuming LE have printed car. Did she drive her car there or someone else? I wonder if there was an office suite for rent or store for sale in the strip plaza she had listed?

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

I saw from the link posted above, Mui has something like $50 million in current listings she's selling. She's responsible to all those owners to sell those listings (and will net something like $2.5 million if she sells them all for their asking prices). Plus all the clients who she is helping to buy. So unlike some other well-known missing/ murdered female realtors, she's no newbie.

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Given it's been one week with no sightings or word, the vacation theory is becoming more doubtful. If LE Media Officers don't work weekends, when would the public expect an update? Are journalists asking the correct questions? Have family started a search campaign?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back