DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

tesni

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Many posts have been removed.

We do not know whether or not SE broke lockdown rules. To speculate or assume that she did is to somehow apportion blame toward a victim and is not victim friendly.

From The Rules: Etiquette & Information

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing known victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

ADMIN NOTE:

Hey everyone,

There are far too many TOS violations going on in this thread. Please read TOS (aka The Rules, linked in my signature line) that everyone has agreed to upon registering with Websleuths, some of which includes:

All quoted material and information stated as fact must have a link to the source and ALL images require a link to the source. Always remember: No link, no post !!

Copyright rules are that no more than 10% of any article may be copied. It is not just a WS rule, it is copyright law.

Rumors are not allowed. This includes social media comments and/or hearsay.

Sleuthing of family, friends, or anyone else not officially named a POI / suspect is not allowed. Members may discuss what has been said in MSM about the person or what that person has said in MSM, but sleuthing out their personal information is not allowed. Members may sleuth this type of thing behind the scenes and discuss in private messaging with others, but it is not allowed to be posted on the public forum.

WS is victim friendly and victims include family, friends, and innocent persons. It is okay to have an opinion, but if your opinion is an insinuation or direct accusation of someone not officially named a POI or suspect, it is not allowed.

The thread is dedicated to discussion of Sarah's case. Anything else is off topic. If you have a question about The Rules, please private message a Mod or Admin for clarification rather than discussing it on the thread.

Thank you to everyone for your cooperation and for being here to discuss Sarah's case.

'Sarah had a 15 minute phone call with her partner just before last sighting'
It has been reported that Sarah was on the phone to her partner while walking home, just before her last confirmed sighting.

She had a 15-minute phone call with her partner - where they discussed meeting the following day - which ended around 9.30pm and she has been unreachable since, as reported by the Daily Mail.

Police have confirmed Sarah was last seen at about 9.30pm when she was captured on CCTV.

Updates on missing Sarah Everard as police search new park and pond

She has probably done the same walk to her friend's many times, and like most naturally would, felt the main roads a safer bet than the quieter back roads.
Understand, but that wasn't the point I was making. It seems least likely something happened to her on that road, IMO, so perhaps consider more likely on this occasion she did something she doesn't usually do.

Even if it was a lot quieter than usual it wasn't completely derelict. There was still some traffic about, and other pedestrians, it only takes one to be a witness, plus chance of being seen out of many windows in the mansion blocks of apartments lining the road.

It does feel like the police are keeping their cards close to their chest with regards to the finer details of this case.

I'm curious to know:

-If she lived alone
-If she ate dinner with her friend or if it was just drinks. If she hadn't eaten, could she have stopped off somewhere for food on her way back?
-If she was carrying a bag. She may have had a small rucksack or similar, especially if she took a bottle of wine with her to her friends house.
-What time she was due to meet her boyfriend the next day.
-Why she called her boyfriend on her way home - was she feeling worried or unsafe or did she just fancy a chat on the walk home.

Various reports have suggested she does live alone (some SM posts from friends also confirmed this).

Not sure about food. Wine and no food could hint at being perhaps more unstable on way home, body wanting to urinate more quickly and/or wanting food as you suggest.

Sainsbury’s CCTV still didn’t appear to show a bag, nor did the media-provided inventory of her property she had with her that night. But possibly could have taken one from her friend’s to carry something home and/or may have still had the Sainsbury’s bag?

Not sure on time of day to meet partner, but worth noting that Thursday may have been a work day for both/either of them.

The Daily Mail reported that the phone call was allegedly pleasant (a catch up on their days, and confirming plans to meet on the Thursday).

Will edit with sources if I can locate them. Thanks to RobinCAL for the DM source. Will try to find the living alone one.

the third house before Poynders gardens, coming in direction from clapham common, has interesting camera/light on the front,maybe even a ring doorbell. Not sure if it would reach the street though

which side of the road was she on? i guess we dont know

yes.

that indicates is someone close to the enquiry and known to SE? rather than a randomer...interesting

Not necessarily; someone upthread mentioned the Sian Callaghan case. That’s a good example of perp and victim having no prior knowledge of one another, but LE had their guy significantly in advance of that being made public.

New here. Can’t stop thinking about this case.

My thoughts are - the police have something significant on CCTV (hence the many grey/blocked frames). The local search leads me to think perp was on foot. Perp could have been following SE while she was on the phone (and less aware of her surroundings).
Perp may have asked for assistance or directions initially. If she had shared a bottle of wine with friends she may have felt more relaxed about this interaction. She also may not have but as a woman thought she should be polite.

We of course don’t know Sarah or what happened on the phone call/with her friends but my gut is not a voluntary disappearance.

Overall hopeful that police have more than they are letting on and want perp to remain relaxed ie saying “vanished into thin air.”

jmo

It'll be interesting to see if Uber and Ola ect start to offer discounts for users in that area while the search carries on

Like I said before, if she was on phone and engaged in talking and walking, she would not likely have been aware of someone watching or following her. A phone robbery gone wrong, where she put up fight and chased the perp into the Oaklands Estate?

Phone batteries are so good these days - I struggle to think she could’ve worked from home all day, presumably with the phone charging or at full charge, and lost enough charge over her trip to the friend’s house that it’d go dead on the way back (and also, if you’re on foot, I’m assuming you’d ask to borrow your friend’s charger whilst you were there if there was a risk of it running out on your return home). I don’t think there’s really that significant a probability that her phone went dead due to any battery issue on the walk home.

SE has an iPhone X, so about 3 years old. On average a phone like that would still hold 75-80% capacity so should be good for 8 hours usage.

It was a girls private catholic day school. Seemed to have moved to a new location in 2017. Lots of talk about being operated by Opus Dei. It stands empty now.

The Google street view shot does have a sign up at the gate saying 'guardians on premises' and well, you would want someone there so it doesn't become a squat with odd and sods living in it. It's quite a big derelict building with grounds at the back.

I'm actually surprised it hasn't been sold or converted into apartments in the past 3 years.
Who knows if guardians or security are there occasionally or 24/7....?
Well, a nefarious local might know.

Opinion of The Laurels School in Clapham please? | Mumsnet

SE has an iPhone X, so about 3 years old. On average a phone like that would still hold 75-80% capacity so should be good for 8 hours usage.

Depends when last charged and what usage it had had since the charge. Mine lasts no time at all because I do everything on it - calls, texts, email, internet, listening to music, watching videos, blogging, downloading things etc etc.

Various reports have suggested she does live alone (some SM posts from friends also confirmed this).

Not sure about food. Wine and no food could hint at being perhaps more unstable on way home, body wanting to urinate more quickly and/or wanting food as you suggest.

Sainsbury’s CCTV still didn’t appear to show a bag, nor did the media-provided inventory of her property she had with her that night. But possibly could have taken one from her friend’s to carry something home and/or may have still had the Sainsbury’s bag?

Not sure on time of day to meet partner, but worth noting that Thursday may have been a work day for both/either of them.

The Daily Mail reported that the phone call was allegedly pleasant (a catch up on their days, and confirming plans to meet on the Thursday).

Will edit with sources if I can locate them. Thanks to RobinCAL for the DM source. Will try to find the living alone one.
I think the living alone quote came from the Times article which seems to have been deleted from the thread. Probably exceeded the 10% copyright limit, or content was subscription only.

She’s not one just to run off, say family of missing Sarah Everard | News | The Times

Our Nursery in Balham | N Family Club
The Laurels appears to be on the radar as a new nursery. There are local onsite guardians in situ at the moment.

It was a girls private catholic day school. Seemed to have moved to a new location in 2017. Lots of talk about being operated by Opus Dei. It stands empty now.

The Google street view shot does have a sign up at the gate saying 'guardians on premises' and well, you would want someone there so it doesn't become a squat with odd and sods living in it. It's quite a big derelict building with grounds at the back.

I'm actually surprised it hasn't been sold or converted into apartments in the past 3 years.
Who knows if guardians or security are there occasionally or 24/7....?
Well, a nefarious local might know.

Opinion of The Laurels School in Clapham please? | Mumsnet

the third house before Poynders gardens, coming in direction from clapham common, has interesting camera/light on the front,maybe even a ring doorbell. Not sure if it would reach the street though

which side of the road was she on? i guess we dont know

I would assume she would have been on the left hand side of the road (so cars coming up behind her)...but that’s only my assumption based off the fact I’ve walked that route before and would make the most sense in terms of crossing roads etc.

Depends when last charged and what usage it had had since the charge. Mine lasts no time at all because I do everything on it - calls, texts, email, internet, listening to music, watching videos, downloading things etc etc.

I too had the iPhone X and my battery was useless. It would need charging at least once by the afternoon but I too used it for everything. My 12 lasts all day with 25% spare by night time. If her friend didn’t have an iPhone cable she might not have been able to charge it.

Could someone please post for my benefit the exact locations of the known greyed out CCTV? I would love to go back and find but am mobile right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14