UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 mins drive it said..

I know it’s the Daily Fail and all but I can’t help think they are making heavy hints, I think journalists will have their inside sources and they will all know roughly the same info but it’ll be the less professional ones that hint at what they know..
I also find it weird that her BF’s family are speaking on his behalf form elsewhere in the country but there’s nothing from him, I don’t know, I just find it all weird, especially at how close by he lives..JMO but statistically this most likely to go in this direction

He has spoken/posted a plea. I don't think he is involved at all. JMO.

Okay - I am on the residential part of Cavendish road - the spur off from when the through traffic moves off to Poynders road. I have just had the police knock for the third time in (Sunday and today). He was knocking to rule out her coming down here with doorbell footage. He said that the last positive sighting was the early part of Cavendish Road - they are trying all the side roads off this bottom part of Poynders road to try and rule out that she came down here. I only had footage of my family members coming in and out of the house and no pavement movement footage. It didn’t sound as though they were looking any further towards Brixton.
Thanks for sharing this

Haven’t they been searching this area for days though, would have thought any evidence would be found by now. Unless it’s inside one of the flats..

Or perhaps the bins? It will have taken a fair while to search through / perhaps conduct DNA testing? Either they’ve found something or tests might have come back proving something. Or as you say .. it could be inside a property within that block.

I wonder did someone locally give a tip off of seeing something strange or police are aware someone with previous convictions lives there. You can go around the place on Google Street View. Its hard to imagine being able to force anyone in there without anyone else noticing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member