UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poynders road has just been blocked off by police (SOURCE: my own). There’s police everywhere...

Goodness me, I think/expect the worst now- don't think they'd block off the entire road unless there was something major that they discovered?
Poor Sarah, I hope her case can be resolved and justice be done for her and her family.

Goodness me, I think/expect the worst now- don't think they'd block off the entire road unless there was something major that they discovered?
Poor Sarah, I hope her case can be resolved and justice be done for her and her family.
IMO prep lives somewhere on Rodenhurst road

I think they’re confused - they’ve looked up Carter Mills, where she WASN’T seen on CCTV as expected, which is 2 mins from JL’s.

Could be a mistake. Or possibly a careless throwaway as “2 mins” is colloquial for easy to get to/short time/no effort given they clearly reference Poynders Rd not Brixton Hill where CM Estate Agents is. Or the reference to Poynders Rd is a mistake in itself believing they were referring to CMEA/Brixton Hill.

2 mins drive it said..

I know it’s the Daily Fail and all but I can’t help think they are making heavy hints, I think journalists will have their inside sources and they will all know roughly the same info but it’ll be the less professional ones that hint at what they know..
I also find it weird that her BF’s family are speaking on his behalf form elsewhere in the country but there’s nothing from him, I don’t know, I just find it all weird, especially at how close by he lives..JMO but statistically this most likely to go in this direction
Maybe Sarahjo (My name is also Sarah btw - a discussion between Sarahs on a poor missing Sarah —- anyway), but on the other hand perhaps the boyfriend just doesn’t want to speak to the media. Not everyone likes their face in the paper especially in unfortunate circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member