UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to understand more if anyone has any idea how it's taken so long to walk the distance she has according to the last seen information and the distance she had to travel? I can't help but think the reason it has taken her so long is related.

do you mean the distance from her friends house to when she was picked up on the door cam on Poynders? The map shows about 28 mins so that would work with the sightings?

Okay - I am on the residential part of Cavendish road - the spur off from when the through traffic moves off to Poynders road. I have just had the police knock for the third time in (Sunday and today). He was knocking to rule out her coming down here with doorbell footage. He said that the last positive sighting was the early part of Cavendish Road - they are trying all the side roads off this bottom part of Poynders road to try and rule out that she came down here. I only had footage of my family members coming in and out of the house and no pavement movement footage. It didn’t sound as though they were looking any further towards Brixton.

Sorry all, I had a question that got buried in thread 2 and unanswered at this point. Hoping this doesn’t count as a bump given its a new thread so please feel free to review Mods.

In summary: can anyone kindly point me to an official source (or page in thread 1 or 2 containing one) that details LE carried out searches in Brixton Windmill/Windmill Gardens and the adjacent allotments please? I can only recall The Windmill Hotel/Windmill Drive area of Clapham Common being mentioned as a search area or possibly the morning briefing area for yesterday’s search of Clapham Common? TIA

Ponds again...

I’m also wondering if repeated searches of ponds and commons has anything to do with a possible suspicion that the other recent attacks in the area may somehow be connected. Perhaps police are looking for evidence relating to those crimes as well as Sarah’s disappearance hence the multiple searches as time goes on as they connect dots between the different cases. Just an idea.

I'm assuming that the police are looking at any and all pertinent CCTV footage in and around her journey and home - which as someone said above is likely to be much higher quality than the captures the public are seeing.

I've seen car activity on Brixton Hill that looks questionable to me, but it's pointless looking at the cameras in the middle of the night. People are doing all sorts of things, some not good, some just part of their lives.

do you mean the distance from her friends house to when she was picked up on the door cam on Poynders? The map shows about 28 mins so that would work with the sightings?

You are right - I remember reading something suggesting it shouldn't have taken that long - But that makes sense based on timings.

If you haven't committed a murder what is the risk? I may be misunderstanding but you really seem to be suggesting that the police are going to be fitting him up for a crime, what do you mean by target number 1?

I'm not saying the police are perfect by any means but IMO your comments seem a little extreme

JMO
You’d do well to emember Joanna Yates ‘ boyfriend - he was in the televised appeals (initially) and got targeted online (beck when online wasn’t as toxic as is now ) - it was open season on him.
Sadly , while this all continues , Sarah is somewhere... horrendous for her families irrespective of how this all turns out

The Mail have just done some major damage to this guy. Not sure that was wise of them.

The addition (at this point) of “2 minute drive from Poynders Rd” feels irresponsibly loaded.
Incidentally, due to the nature of one way roads in this area, if those “2 mins” and “drive” are literal and not throwaway, then that has some interesting implications for possible addresses, even taking into account driving times at night. I won’t go further than this though, as - unlike the DM it seems - we have TOS to rightly abide by.

I hope I'm wrong, but the fact that she was walking right by her boyfriend's house while talking to him on the phone when she suddenly disappeared, plus he is the one who contacted the police... I dunno. It's circumstantial but lots of red flags there.
Was she walking right past his house or just in the general area?

That's true. Maybe it's a detail they're not releasing quite yet, I have no idea. Just speculation on my part about the reason for the focus on the Common when it's clear from doorbell footage that she was safe and well clear of the area at the time.

Yeah but if the perp knew she was well clear of the commons then perhaps they would place evidence back there to make it look like something happened there? To steer away from the real location and take the eyes off of them

I hope I'm wrong, but the fact that she was walking right by her boyfriend's house while talking to him on the phone when she suddenly disappeared, plus he is the one who contacted the police... I dunno. It's circumstantial but lots of red flags there.

Have I missed something as wasn't aware she walked past her boyfriends house at all never mind whilst on the phone?

You are right - I remember reading something suggesting it shouldn't have taken that long - But that makes sense based on timings.
I always think maps show the average to slow walking time as I’m always a good 5 mins or more ahead of map times but I’d say it’s in the ball park even if she’s a fast walker.

So it seems that SE left her flat, which is located either on or very close to Brixton Hill, she walked down Brixton Hill and went into the Sainsburys Local located at 266-270 Brixton Hill to buy a bottle of wine. She then joined the A205 at the intersection at the bottom of Brixton Hill and walked along this road all the way to Clapham, including Poynders Rd, Cavendish Rd and through Clapham Common. So it’s likely this would of been the same way she was walking back and that she was staying on the main roads for her entire journey. The Mail said her boyfriend lives 2 minutes away from Poynders Rd in Clapham. So maybe she was planning to head home but spoke to him on the phone and they arranged to meet at his place as she was walking past anyway. She could have taken a road off of Poynders Rd heading in a new direction, towards her boyfriend’s place, and something has taken place on this road meaning that she never arrived.

I don't think the boyfriend is involved personally, I do think it is possible that, unbeknownst to him, she made her way towards his house. Maybe her phone ran out of battery mid convo, maybe she needed the toilet, maybe she was more tired than she realised and thought she could stay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member