UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s strange how long they’ve spent checking those ponds, I wonder is it because they’re sure she didn’t continue in the direction of home so she could have headed back, or else there was some sort of activity there where they think someone may have disposed of evidence in one of the ponds maybe.

Yes, I keep thinking this too. I’m drawing from it that they have further info not yet released, either or both:

1) Unconfirmed sightings of her on CCTV returning back that way
2) One or multiple POI appearing in images they do have (perhaps including the ‘verified’ private cam image of her on Poynders Rd, which may be why they haven’t released this to the public) and then tracking them back on camera towards CC

So would you reckon she most likely disappeared between Poynders Court and the New Park Road junction?
Because like you said from there on she would have been picked by CCTV.

Maybe even more specific this stretch of the route: Google Maps
There’s a camera at the corner of Poynders and Kings so she would have been picked up here if she made it that far, most likely didn’t get past Clarence or if she did, not very far past it otherwise the kings camera would have picked her up.

So would you reckon she most likely disappeared between Poynders Court and the New Park Road junction?
Because like you said from there on she would have been picked by CCTV.

Maybe even more specific this stretch of the route: Google Maps

Having walked it I would suggest yes - but further back than New Park Road.

The junction at NPR has CCTV and a Tesco Express which would have been open so wouldnt make sense for it to happen there. If it was on NPR it would have been picked up on CCTV I am pretty certain - most of the shops and takeaways would have been open until 11pm at least.

I have also never walked down NPR when its quiet - I reguarly walk down there at 9pm ish and quite often 1am - 5am so doesnt seem like the road for anything to happen on.

There really wasnt a lot of Police activity at lunchtime aside from one block of flats on Kings Avenue

Daily Mail updated

Search for missing Sarah Everard, 33, enters sixth day

Missing marketing executive Sarah Everard made a 15 minute phone call to her boyfriend on the night she vanished - as his family today told how worried he is about her and says he just wants her back.

The Durham University graduate spent a quarter of an hour on her phone making plans to see her boyfriend Josh Lowth the following day before her mobile was either switched off or ran out of battery.

Mr Lowth, 33, whose LinkedIn says he is Marketing Director at MA Exhibitions, later raised the alarm to police when she failed to meet him as she had arranged, her aunt confirmed.

Mr Lowth lives in a flat with friends in Clapham, which is a two minute drive from Poynder's Road.

Search for missing Sarah Everard, 33, enters sixth day as new CCTV footage shows no sign of her | Daily Mail Online
JMO and massively speaking out loud, but seems bizarre to me that you would walk past your partners house in the evening (cold, wet, maybe had a couple of drinks) to go home. Just seems a little odd to me.

Not enough time to catch up on today's threads so far so no idea if this has been shared yet?

"The Metropolitan Police has also received a report of a sexual assault on a lone female on January 14, on a road half-a-mile away from where Ms Everard was last seen.

Other women have also reportedly come forward to the police, saying they were followed by groups of men in nearby Balham. Another woman claimed she was followed while walking with a buggy. "

Where are the DM getting the second paragraph info from? From comments underneath articles? From in here?

Search for missing Sarah Everard, 33, enters sixth day as new CCTV footage shows no sign of her | Daily Mail Online

Daily Mail is very well known from pulling a lot of their info out of... Erm, how to put it in a civilised way... Ah yes, out of end parts of the gastric tract.

Thanks. IMO it is a parent and child, at the end of the clip you can see the height variation better, also 21:31 is too early I think, if she was at the crossroads of Cavendish and Poynders at 9:28.

What it does show though is that that silver SUV was at the crossing at 9:15 and gone by 9:20. If the times are accurate and the 11 minute walk from google maps is roughly right for her walking pace then 9:17 is when she would have crossed. An SUV is the type of vehicle that could be used to push someone into quickly.

What are people's thoughts on sending this on to the police? Again in all likelihood that's someone popping to the shops who happens to be there around when SE might have been crossing.

Also has anyone confirmed where and when the good CCTV shot of SE was taken? It's not the Sainsbury's on that crossing is it?

It's been mentioned and I made a post on Thread #2 yesterday, but absolutely contact the police (best option was @MetCC on Twitter), they'll certainly need other footage to corroborate/examine further etc and like I say, I was so shocked to receive a call from an investigating officer.

Do it, it might be a little message but it could make a huge difference to the case

Daily Mail updated

Search for missing Sarah Everard, 33, enters sixth day

Missing marketing executive Sarah Everard made a 15 minute phone call to her boyfriend on the night she vanished - as his family today told how worried he is about her and says he just wants her back.

The Durham University graduate spent a quarter of an hour on her phone making plans to see her boyfriend Josh Lowth the following day before her mobile was either switched off or ran out of battery.

Mr Lowth, 33, whose LinkedIn says he is Marketing Director at MA Exhibitions, later raised the alarm to police when she failed to meet him as she had arranged, her aunt confirmed.

Mr Lowth lives in a flat with friends in Clapham, which is a two minute drive from Poynder's Road.

Phone was either switched off or ran out of battery. Suggests that her BF's call with her ended abruptly. The fact alarm was not raised may be down to her knowing and telling him she was about to run out of battery. It might all be newspaper wording though. But it makes it sound like the call ended mid way.

Maybe she forgot something at her friend's house and turned back to get it? It was relatively close to the Common so perhaps that explains the focus on the area. The time she was captured on the doorbell footage may have been after she resumed her journey? JMO

Maybe she forgot something at her friend's house and turned back to get it? It was relatively close to the Common so perhaps that explains the focus on the area. The time she was captured on the doorbell footage may have been after she resumed her journey? JMO

You'd think they'd mention this in their timeline though? It'd be quite important information.

I thought it was stated that the doorbell footage confirmed not only that it was her but also the direction she was walking in.

EDIT: Sorry, misread what you wrote. You're suggesting that she retraced her steps, before resuming her original direction, and was then captured on camera.

I hope I'm wrong, but the fact that she was walking right by her boyfriend's house while talking to him on the phone when she suddenly disappeared, plus he is the one who contacted the police... I dunno. It's circumstantial but lots of red flags there.

You'd think they'd mention this in their timeline though? It'd be quite important information.

That's true. Maybe it's a detail they're not releasing quite yet, I have no idea. Just speculation on my part about the reason for the focus on the Common when it's clear from doorbell footage that she was safe and well clear of the area at the time.

Okay - I am on the residential part of Cavendish road - the spur off from when the through traffic moves off to Poynders road. I have just had the police knock for the third time in (Sunday and today). He was knocking to rule out her coming down here with doorbell footage. He said that the last positive sighting was the early part of Cavendish Road - they are trying all the side roads off this bottom part of Poynders road to try and rule out that she came down here. I only had footage of my family members coming in and out of the house and no pavement movement footage. It didn’t sound as though they were looking any further towards Brixton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist