UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I would like to point out that Poynders Court looks nice inside and seems to be occupied by working professionals.

Yes, Poynder's Court had a sort of well-kept bohemian vibe - little patios with flowers, no trash, driveways clean. It had a nice character.

There was also a large yard behind the third block, the most northern one and I was thinking that complex looked very pleasant and much less utilitarian than the massive estate blocks

Unless she knows someone who lives in the flats so she went willingly? I mean your friends and family don’t know everyone you know if it’s not a close friend.. unlikely but would explain lack of screams etc

Yeah or (it feels horrible to speculate) you were threatened with a weapon and felt the best way forward was to keep quiet. The perpetrator wouldn't know that you would though

I don’t think it’s the time or place to be talking lockdown ‘rules’.

I don’t, on the whole, condone breaking them, but as many people have discussed in previous threads relating to this case, prolonged and regular lockdowns have caused untold distress to people. It’s naive to assume that people have stuck to the rules 100%. And we shouldn’t be judging people for that. This is a human crisis as well as a health crisis.
Well said.

A couple of photos of the area blocked off in this tweet:

https://twitter.com/lizrob92/status/1369328790166507528

"Police have cordon off the A205 in front of Poynders Court in the search for missing #SarahEverard
@TelegraphNews"

She was last seen on CCTV on the A205:

"Sarah Everard, 33, was last spotted on CCTV walking alone on the A205 Poynders Road, from the junction with Cavendish Road, in the direction of Tulse Hill."

Sarah Everard: Police confirm last sighting of missing woman

Attachments

• 1A2DDE91-2E96-4D2B-96B3-973D53D06235.jpeg
    1A2DDE91-2E96-4D2B-96B3-973D53D06235.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 279
I am still fixated on the phone call because I don't feel her phone would have ran out of battery - I live in a small town and when I go for walks and talk on the phone via headphones or just handset it is hard to have a conversation sometimes when it is windy or cars go past (even during lockdown). In the location she was last spotted It looked like the traffic would have been flowing. Why talk for 15 mins when she could have got home at 10pm and had a conversation in the quiet and comfort of her own place. It only would have been 1opm. But if you chat for 15mins why not 30/40mins especially know that SE was walking home. Just a thought JMO
perhaps he wanted to talk on the phone with her until she was safely out of the common. Once she was back in the streets she might have said she was in a good place and ended the call. Maybe to jog the rest of the way?

I
Seriously guys, you're not going to solve anything by imagining what Sarah may or may not have had in her hands, several hours before she went missing. The footage was from before she went to her friend's house, so aside from being a very good picture of Sarah's clothes, it means absolutely nothing else.

It's very unlikely she had two phones, more likely would be holding a purse, or it's just the angle. The police will know exactly what she was doing and carrying in either hand as they have the full rolling footage.

I’m Sarah’s age, in an uncannily similar job, and I keep two phones (a work phone, and a personal phone). I’ll often be using one, with the other in my other hand. I understand that things need to be kept realistic, but I don’t think this is stretching the bounds of possibility by any means.

In America they teach: run hide fight, in that order. Never ever comply. I guess it’s not easy in practice.

Stephanie Slater only survived because she complied, his non-compliant victims were killed. I don’t think there can be a hard and fast rule, I imagine it depends on the criminal and it must be impossible for a victim to know which approach offers the best chance for them :(

Updates on missing Sarah Everard as as new crime scene cordoned off

This article has been updated with the following...

"It is on this road that the new crime scene has been put up, with police tape running around a block of flats, Poynders Court. There is a heavy police presence and vans are at the scene.

Police in overalls can be seen going into the building, but the Met have yet to confirm anything around the new activity.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members