UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we brace for the worst, I imagine LE's focus (and ours) will switch to the perp now if they have found Sarah. In some ways, trying to find any trace of Sarah on CCTV seemed so difficult, but with suspicious POI's popping up on camera, I feel we can now corroborate more easily if we know where Sarah was eventually found. Doesn't take away from the hideousness of the situation.

It would be wise for the person responsible to just come forward and admit what has happened because there is no way they are going to get away with this.

As we brace for the worst, I imagine LE's focus (and ours) will switch to the perp now if they have found Sarah. In some ways, trying to find any trace of Sarah on CCTV seemed so difficult, but with suspicious POI's popping up on camera, I feel we can now corroborate more easily if we know where Sarah was eventually found. Doesn't take away from the hideousness of the situation.

it might just be a weapon or some clothing found atm. We only know that its the first significant potential finding but yet to find out what it is yet

I have many friends of Sarah’s age, in UK cities, who are regularly meeting up with friends and partners. They’re mostly working from home, healthy, isolated and taking a calculated risk when seeing others. They’re minimising shopping trips, not using public transport, not seeing anyone vulnerable or elderly etc, but seeing a friend for a bottle of wine and seeing a boyfriend would be perceived as totally normal.

You’re spot on. This is exactly what’s going on. Moral judgments aside, this is the context to a lockdown which has been sustained and isn’t the first of its kind; young people are making their own calls on risk. I don’t blame them.

I moved away from the U.K pre-Covid, to a country that has pursued ‘elimination’. What that means is deportation if you break the rules; visible and widespread police presence in public, etc. It is not a nice way to live.

Wouldn't have taken very long at all, if someone had been following her while she was on the phone, then quickly waited for her to reach that area and quick run up at her and drag her in. It could have been so quick she herself might not have known what was happening and not screamed, or screamed loudly.

Or she was incapacitated immediately with no chance to react (blow to head from behind). Can’t believe I’ve even written that. Sad development this, though not wholly unexpected (even more sadly).

Who Is Sarah Everard? Wiki, Missing, Bio, Age, Family, Many More Facts You Need To Know

'Detectives searching for the missing Sarah Everard discovered new CCTV footage of the 33-year-old boy walking alone in the house'

Please delete if this isn't a recongised source of information

I think it should be deleted (you can wipe it out and replace it with “DBM”). It’s a poor translation and that quoted bit should probably say “the 33 year old woman walking alone to her home”

Does anyone remember the Merlyn Nuttall case in the 1990s? She was abducted in broad daylight in Brixton, having been lured into a property by the perp claiming his pregnant girlfriend needed help. (She survived a most horrific attack, btw.) Not related but shows how, if it could happen in daylight, it could happen without a noise at 9.30pm....

The police were searching at 2pm yesterday exactly where my red arrow is pointing on this diagram. So close to the blue circled area, which is the focus of the activity right now.

Attachments

• E3D46D76-A866-4B15-AEF4-E750ECD3F482.jpeg
    E3D46D76-A866-4B15-AEF4-E750ECD3F482.jpeg
    192.8 KB · Views: 190
Can anyone confirm if the flats are called 'Christchurch House' please? or am I in the wrong place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1