UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW: The focus of the search for missing Sarah Everard is at a disused paintball centre near Ashford, Kent.

Dozens of officers have arrived this morning. A serving Metropolitan Police officer is being questioned at a police station in London over the disappearance. https://t.co/EP4iMd0MdU
(https://twitter.com/SkyAndyHughes/status/1369593686187794434?s=03)[/QUOTE]

I feel like the speed at which this is progressing. That the POI is talking. Or one of them is talking. Sharing locations etc.

She had a social meeting with a friend during lockdown which is likely to be against the law.

What a support bubble is
A support bubble is a support network which links 2 households. You have to meet certain eligibility rules to form a support bubble. This means not everyone will be able to form a support bubble.

Once you’re in a support bubble, you can think of yourself as being in one ‘household’. It means you can have close contact with the other household in your bubble as if they were members of your own household. This means you do not need to maintain social distance with people in your support bubble.

You should continue to follow social distancing guidance with people outside of your household or support bubble. This is critical to keeping you, your family and friends as safe as possible.

If you form a support bubble, it is best if this is with a household who live locally. This will help prevent the virus spreading from an area where more people are infected.

Who can make a support bubble
Not everybody can form a support bubble. However, on 2 December the rules changed to widen eligibility for forming one.

You can form a support bubble with another household of any size if:

you live by yourself – even if carers visit you to provide support
you are the only adult in your household who does not need continuous care as a result of a disability
your household includes a child who is under the age of one or was under that age on 2 December 2020
your household includes a child with a disability who requires continuous care and is under the age of 5, or was under that age on 2 December 2020
you are aged 16 or 17 living with others of the same age and without any adults
you are a single adult living with one or more children who are under the age of 18 or were under that age on 12 June 2020
You should not form a support bubble with a household that is part of another support bubble.

It literally does not matter whether she was or was not “breaking the law” the guy was NOT on duty so would not have been responding to any calls of that nature anyway. She is a victim. Stop focusing on irrelevant things that make her out to be some kind of criminal.

Last edited:
Have confirmation of the officer who called me. I won’t share his name for TOS purposes, but it’s put my mind at rest for now. Thanks for everyone who was concerned

Thank goodness for that, I didn't think it would have been anything other than genuine but having now read back the middle of the night posts I think some were getting a tad carried away

JMO

I wo

I wonder if after her phone call, SE dropped her phone into the road, she went to pick it up, and was clipped by suspect's car? Events then developed from there?

The pavement tends to be quite wide, even if her phone did go into the road and it was a RTA there would be plenty of other cars there before you could cover a crime (assuming it was on the south circular)

Is a paintball range something that police officers would train on?

I very much doubt it, but he might be familiar with it and know it is closed down. It's very isolated, with only one property nearby and has a train track on the Northern end. I can't imagine how scary it must have been ending up there at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed