UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very plausible. He could certainly have used his badge in some way to gain control and handcuff her. Still a long drive though and it would become quickly apparent something was not right.

If she’s handcuffed in the back of the car there’s not going to be any way for her to escape whilst the car’s driving.

As he has been named by media it is totally fine to discuss and sleuth him. Our backs are covered in that respect.

• Back FACTS up with evidential links .
  • Do NOT bring his family into it until/unless names are released
  • NEVER sleuth minors - absolute no no

Hope that helps!
I didn't think we could sleuth the suspect until formerly named by LE?

Policeman's garden is being dug up
Police are "digging up the garden" of a serving police officer arrested in connection with the disappearance of Sarah Everard.

A tent has been erected outside a house in Freemens Way in Deal, and a car was seen being taken away from the property.

A neighbour in the road said a police officer lives at the address with his “chatty” wife and two children.

She told PA “They just seemed like a normal, regular family, there was nothing strange about them at all.”

Read the fulll story here.
--
Jesus, makes me feel sick
Well she certainly won’t be in the attic/loft looks like flat roof.

Very plausible. He could certainly have used his badge in some way to gain control and handcuff her. Still a long drive though and it would become quickly apparent something was not right.

Silly question but do policeman take their handcuffs and other equipment home?

EDIT: poster has kindly pointed me to reports of working in Westminster area.

Re posts about proximities from Deal to Brixton/Clapham area and commutes: just because he doesn’t work for the police in the Deal area, and is possibly involved in SE’s disappearance in the Poynders Rd area, doesn’t automatically mean he works in the Brixton/Clapham area day-to-day and therefore has a lengthy commute or stays in digs in the Clapham/Poynders area during the week.

If anything, I think it’s more credible that he ventured out of his usual working area to look for potential victims, so that the disappearance wouldn’t be on his “patch”, possibly connecting him.

The Palace of Westminster is only 3.5 miles away from the area of last known siting. I'd have thought anyone wanting to commit abduction "away from their patch" would go further afield. This raises the question of whether it was

1) spur of the moment/opportunistic
2) he didn't care about getting caught
3) there was a personal connection between the two of them
4) some other unknowns, such a an RTA which some have speculated on this forum

I didn't think we could sleuth the suspect until formerly named by LE?

I saw our posts are contrary!! Need to dig out the rule book but as far as I've always been aware, once named by LE or MSM we're ok to sleuth. Lemme check.

@WS Admin - spotted you're online - please can you clarify? The arrested man has been named by media but not police yet. Can we discuss/sleuth him?

Does anyone else get Levi Bellfield vibes from all of this? My guess is he approached and asked for her number. She said no, he flipped and killed her.

He could have even flashed his badge to get her into the car, then said “actually I just want your number”.

I felt sick when I saw the news this morning. Thinking of her family and friends.
That’s why I mentioned double lives because that’s what bellfield appeared to be doing plus parallels between enforcement role i.e car clamper and police officer

I read previously that ‘Honest Toms Snack Bar’ on Clapham Common is used by off-duty police. Is it possible that Sarah was seen walking alone from there by someone who got in their car shortly after and caught up with her further down the South Circular?

Everywhere you can imagine is used by local police for food

I don’t think at this stage we have any idea whether or not there is any prior link between Sarah and the person arrested. You can’t always track people’s connections through public information like where they live, shared workplaces or even Facebook.

A lot of people use apps to meet people — even innocently via Twitter for example, not a dating app, and make friends that way — and/or have “unusual” friends or contacts sometimes going back years that would not occur to their closer friends or family members as being relevant. Sometimes they’re not even people they’re necessarily involved with as such, it could be a person they have met randomly who has taken a strange kind of shine to them, and it is not reciprocated; or a friend of a friend, a friend’s ex-boyfriend, and so on.

I personally am keeping an open mind on that until the picture becomes clearer.

Re How they would have identified him as a suspect. They would have first identified the section where the searched flats (Poynders Court) were as they caught her on a ring doorbell prior (I don't think this was released, the CCTV released looks like she was walking into flats/shop/station due to mat on the floor, rather than passing a ring door bell) so if she did not make it to the next obvious camera (another doorbell/cctv) should have picked her up, then that gives a clear section that they knew she went missing in (including cameras on any off roads she could have turned down). They would have door knocked all of those residences in that section and checked people were there, questioning them/checking alibis and if someone was not in their flat checked their whereabouts, especially if they had they left and not returned. They would have also watched any CCTV camera footage closest to before and after that section, noting any cars for which timings showed they had stopped for any duration, or had left from that section, but had not arrived in the minutes/hours of so beforehand. They also reported they had CCTV they had not released, this could have shown the suspect, but they did not want him to know they were on to him. Those flats had garages where a car could park, even if suspect did not live there.

Therefore using all of the above you can see how they could have identified this person as a suspect and also that there are many scenarios as to what could have happened whether he had a flat there or not, I definitely do not think an RTA as that road is too busy to knock someone down and get them put in your car without anyone noticing.
Yes and potentially the dog Walker was spoken with

JMO- SE seems to be passionate about mental health seen on a bio on SM. Could it be possible they met through that as maybe the POI is suffering from depression and she tried to help him out- then he turned and she wanted to distance herself. Something along those lines. I would've thought she may have mentioned this to a friend. JMO

JMO- SE seems to be passionate about mental health seen on a bio on SM. Could it be possible they met through that as maybe the POI is suffering from depression and she tried to help him out- then he turned and she wanted to distance herself. Something along those lines. I would've thought she may have mentioned this to a friend. JMO

I doubt he'd get to be a firearms officer if he had longstanding mental health issues on his health history. Not saying he could not have got them more recently.. Could be a reason for why he'd not seek official treatment though.

I don’t think at this stage we have any idea whether or not there is any prior link between Sarah and the person arrested. You can’t always track people’s connections through public information like where they live, shared workplaces or even Facebook.

A lot of people use apps to meet people — even innocently via Twitter for example, not a dating app, and make friends that way — and/or have “unusual” friends or contacts sometimes going back years that would not occur to their closer friends or family members as being relevant. Sometimes they’re not even people they’re necessarily involved with as such, it could be a person they have met randomly who has taken a strange kind of shine to them, and it is not reciprocated; or a friend of a friend, a friend’s ex-boyfriend, and so on.

I personally am keeping an open mind on that until the picture becomes clearer.

Yes, i'm still of the opinion that they "know" each other, as to how far that connection goes, im not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*