UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why I mentioned double lives because that’s what bellfield appeared to be doing plus parallels between enforcement role i.e car clamper and police officer
Let's see, if that is the case I would expect lots of testimonies from women who have come into contact with him. It would also be much harder to disguise his aggression and warped psychology within the police (compared to a wheel clamper or nightclub "back in the day")

Thing is, if a car is involved, and LE have narrowed the time down to 9.30pm plus or minus, it is going to be pretty easy to ID every car that came out of that street during the relevant 30mins or so, and canvass every single vehicle to find out what they were doing there ....

My thoughts : -

1) Random Attack - unlikely. What was he doing in that area? How did no one see / hear anything ?
2) Perp is known to victim - no clear link

which leads me to

3) A link between the perp and the friend Sarah visited perhaps?
Yeah you have the possibility of them being known to each other so a personal reason for whatever has happened but if it transpires they didn’t know each other the surely they have to be looking at unsolved attacks in the area, you don’t just wake up one day in your 48th year of life and decide today is the day for killing someone.. unless you know your victim..JMO

Last edited:
do police officers offer lifts though. I would imagine if someone said they were a police officer and offered someone a lift they would be a bit suspicious.
I’m sooooo far behind, but it’s been a long time since I’ve known police to just give people a lift home...even when you’re too drunk to walk these days. And especially not a met officer, one would expect them to be far too busy with other duties, to be able to stop and give some random a lift.

IMO experience of UK police over 20 years.

="CuriousObserver1, post: 16675169, member: the CCTV released looks like she was walking into flats/shop/station due to mat on the floor, rather than passing a ring door bell) so if she did not make it to where the next obvious camera (another doorbell/cctv) should have picked her up, then that gives a clear section that they knew she went missing

Can we clarify once and for all: the 'going into the shop' CCTV photo was Sainsbury's BEFORE she met her friend, NOT on her way home when she went missing.

I doubt he'd get to be a firearms officer if he had longstanding mental health issues on his health history. Not saying he could not have got them more recently.. Could be a reason for why he'd not seek official treatment though.

Sorry but that is a rather ignorant comment IMO.

JMO- SE seems to be passionate about mental health seen on a bio on SM. Could it be possible they met through that as maybe the POI is suffering from depression and she tried to help him out- then he turned and she wanted to distance herself. Something along those lines. I would've thought she may have mentioned this to a friend. JMO

I was really sceptical about that Insta account. It seemed a bit odd to me because it was a organisations bio with personal account handle? Are you sure it's legit? We can't link it here unless it's 100% legitimate.

I doubt he'd get to be a firearms officer if he had longstanding mental health issues on his health history. Not saying he could not have got them more recently.. Could be a reason for why he'd not seek official treatment though.
I think putting both our theories together especially your last sentence could create a motive. IMO

I’m not convinced they do know each other, but worth remembering she is a keen runner. One of the newly released pictures has her with a medal so she does recreational running and also organised events. The POI looks to be in good shape so could have observed her in the running community

Yeah you have the possibility of them being known to each other so a personal reason for whatever has happened but if he’s transpires they didn’t know each other the surely they have to be looking at unsolved attacks in the area, you don’t just wake up one day in your 48th year of life and decide today is the day for killing someone.. unless you know your victim..JMO

It's a very bold 1st crime if it is his 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member