Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Great Stour actually crosses Fridd Lane just north of the Great Chart Leisure centre land. I thought about this earlier but anything being dumped into the river there (it’s actually more of a small stream at that point) and then making it all the way to Sandwich (the river is just the Stour there although it’s “greater” than at Ashford!) is so incredibly remote that I think it can be discounted. There are countless “modifications” on the way there, a number of reservoirs/lakes, bridges... it goes through a number of villages and even through Canterbury.
Even if something would be washed downriver without getting stuck somewhere it would like be spotted before Sandwich.

Last edited:
Ok. There has been some talk of him having an illegal firearm/shotgun and I never thought there plausible.

However it is perfectly legal in the UK to own a airsoft gun, normally these have to be brightly coloured so they stand out as a imitation firearm. There are a few exceptions, ‘Crown Servant’ which WC is, is one of them. Meaning he could own a very realistic, looking firearm legally, if I was faced with one I wouldn’t question it, especially on the streets of London, sadly.

So while I dismissed it originally, IMO it could actually be a very plausible senario one which would maybe prevent SE from struggling, causing a scene on the path. All MOO obviously.

Airsoft: UK Laws & Regulations - Land Warrior Airsoft

if he is so lacking in morals that he is prepared to take the life of a young woman (allegedly) I can’t see him caring too much about the legality of having firearms away from work

Last edited:
Yes the river looks quite broken in places ..it just seems such a coincidence that the police are now looking along a river that ran pretty much pat the deposition site

I disagree, I believe she only reached the coverage she did because of the sheer determination of her friends. Women, and young girls disappear frequently, and never reach this level of exposure. Leah Croucher for example disappeared off the streets in broad daylight on her way to work, yet many have never heard her name.

I have to agree on this. I saw the social media appeals before it hit MSM. I’m of her age and have many friends in that area who shared the missing appeals on their instagrams. MOO

I'm sorry if this was already answered, but how do we know both front doors of his car were open and the hazard lights were on?

its the law

Not in the UK.....and I don't think in any European country either IMO.
It's certainly not British motoring law to have an anti-kidnap handle or button (a handle/button to open the boot from inside the boot).
My VW doesn't have one.
Although I've seen it mentioned in VW car brochures from the US that they do.
Are you from the US?

Last edited:
Site lagged
BT-workers-strike-nationally-time-30-years.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics