Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its says they were found on Thursday but its only just being reported on now ?

Also with all the activity going on is it all quiet where you are @LeopardLeotard ? x
....Being kind to herself by having some peace and quiet with an Irish coffee hopefully! Thanks again for your past updates LeopardLeotard, much appreciated!

I read something earlier from Kent News that said a "building" in Dover had been part of the investigation on 9th March. The day the accused was arrested. It describes each town in Kent that has investigations. Thought that might have been a hire car garage. The Police may not want to release certain info about the hire car.

"The Metropolitan Police also carried out a search of a property in Dover on Wednesday (March 9)."

The 4 Kent towns at the centre of Sarah Everard searches

The only place searched in Dover was the former family garage as far as I know. If we accept that the tunnels were an unrelated exercise by KFRS.

Lol, no Irish coffee, just paracetamol and fresh orange which I have to say is a little dull.
As always very welcome, but all quiet here so not much to report xx
Me too. My kids are similar age, same genders. I’m as sad for them as

....Being kind to herself by having some peace and quiet with an Irish coffee hopefully! Thanks again for your past updates LeopardLeotard, much appreciated!

I know but the more detailed non-England reporting on the alleged’s court appearance does not actually state the car was hired in Dove - the judge was told that a “hired car was tracked on its journey from London to Kent”.

There has been plenty of inaccurate reporting from the MSM (for example his apparent working until 8PM on the day of SE’s disappearance) that I would not rely on “it was hired in Dover”.

Are you saying the more detailed reporting has less detail? :p

I think Dover is such a specific place to mention, and not a place already under discussion, that I would personally take it as a fairly solid bit of info. JMO.

The only place searched in Dover was the former family garage as far as I know. If we accept that the tunnels were an unrelated exercise by KFRS.

The article mentions all the places in Dover searched, including the tunnels - but mentions "a building in Dover". That may not have been revealed to press or anyone. As hire car was from Dover and the building was searched on the day of arrest, there may be a link IMO.

Edit: Just read your post above and trying to think where I read the hire car was supposed to be from Dover .....

Why are they leaving lights on at night, they are turned off again in morning...

For security, I guess the people in the police van may need to use the toilet if allowed, also police sitting in a van all night outside a house with no lights on may make other local residents (not yourself) feel a bit unnerved.

Nothing personal @asyousay, but I'm getting sick of reading the word "trigger". Other than the technical meanings e.g. trigger a gun, "trigger" is commonly used for trauma survivors, e.g. the sound of a gun triggered an awful memory, a panic attack etc. OR trigger can be used to mean "to force somebody or something to do something" e.g. "the strike triggered such and such a response".

I'd say it's very far fetched to suggest that a parent dying could trigger something like this alleged crime since on the one hand there's no immediate reaction as there is following a traumatic trigger (or a gun being triggered) and the other hand there is no "force" involved. Sorry to sound pedantic, but wording and language usage is important! Especially since using this "trigger" word, which is correctly used when somebody has been traumatised and is therefore a victim of at best natural forces (cyclones etc) at worst war, violence etc., can lend a vague suggestion that the defendant "couldn't help it".

A parent dying could be one of several causes including complex personality structure and life history of person that could unbalance somebody completely and lead them to abnormal behaviour, which could possibly include murder. But I still don't think "trigger" is the correct word here. Maybe "trigger" suggests more of a direct cause and effect than there could be in the case of this defendant.
IMO MOO

A previous poster a thread or two back (I can't remember who unfortunately but somebody with obvious knowledge of psychology) mentioned that the person would already need some deviant sexual thoughts or behaviour for it to arise due to 'stress'. IE wouldn't just suddenly occur all on its own, nor would murder. MOO IIRC

I hope I'm allowed to quote a dictionary TRIGGER (verb) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary

Edited slightly to conform to sillybilly's request (I hope).

Of course the loss of a parent can be traumatic and cause dramatic behavioural changes in someone. Yes you would have to already have such inclinations, but it's quite possible the loss of stability and change in dynamics could affect someone negatively and cause them to act on urges they'd previously suppressed. I thought this was quite common in offenders but then I'm no criminologist.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
For security, I guess the people in the police van may need to use the toilet if allowed, also police sitting in a van all night outside a house with no lights on may make other local residents (not yourself) feel a bit unnerved.
I had thought of a timer, but the lights went off after forensics left every night when the fences were up, I don't know why they would bother putting one in after.
Also re light, the house has a lamppost directly outside *advertiser censored*

Are you saying the more detailed reporting has less detail? :p

I think Dover is such a specific place to mention, and not a place already under discussion, that I would personally take it as a fairly solid bit of info. JMO.

Haha! No I’m saying that a report following disclosure of details in court is bound to be more accurate than reports from the preceding days where a lot of “a source said” or “it is believed” was printed

The article mentions all the places in Dover searched, including the tunnels - but mentions "a building in Dover". That may not have been revealed to press or anyone. As hire car was from Dover and the building was searched on the day of arrest, there may be a link IMO.

Edit: Just read your post above and trying to think where I read the hire car was supposed to be from Dover .....

The KL article doesn’t mention the garage which is why I assume “the property” is the garage?

The car being from Dover was mentioned in lots of MSM reports last week.

I think that all turns on 'search'

Policed do not need to search when visiting businesses, seeing records and securing evidence. They just ask for cooperation from the manager/owner.

Now, nothing much has been said about the hire car, other than one features in the investigation. There has been no appeal for sightings. Nothing will be made public now before the trial.

So we don't know where the car was hired, or what the location of the hire could mean (did he for example hire it in London or Kent? When hired, and when (and where) returned? JMO. I expect investigators got all that info early on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jj123