Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read near the start that he rented a flat in London and I was under the impression that it was the one in Poynders Road searched at the very beginning.

I wasn't aware that a flat was searched in Poynders Road, a block of flats was cordoned off for an outside search by forensics.

edit to correct grammar

is there a video of the car being stopped with both doors open that people keep referencing available to the public?

No, the only publicly released CCTV is the still image of SE from earlier in the evening, as she was on her way to her friend's house.

Other references to CCTV footage & times come from either a LE press release (eg. doorbell footage at 9.28) or MSM articles that reported info presented in court (eg. Astra captured by both a bus and a marked police car).

Surely the accused would have needed to sleep during the day, perhaps at his rental?

The more I think about it, and referring to a mention a few pages back that Police may have places for Officers to stay, the more it makes me think that accommodation would be provided for Officers doing a 12 hour night shift finishing at 7am, when they can't travel home after no sleep.

One of the problems with trying to find a white Astra on CCTV is the vast number of private hire vehicles on London roads (local mini cab firms/Uber etc). I live in another part of south London & regularly take a mini cab to/from work and a large number of those are white cars some being Astra’s and some being very similar shapes (impossible to differentiate on cctv)

The timings would be super tight because LE have evidence that the car was still parked up at 9.37 but I guess depending how fast he drove off and down that road and traffic.

MOO
Thanks - where's the source for 9.37? That's news to me!

One of the problems with trying to find a white Astra on CCTV is the vast number of private hire vehicles on London roads (local mini cab firms/Uber etc). I live in another part of south London & regularly take a mini cab to/from work and a large number of those are white cars some being Astra’s and some being very similar shapes (impossible to differentiate on cctv)
It would be good if someone can drive their white Astra past one of these cameras at night so we can get a good reference :)

The more I think about it, and referring to a mention a few pages back that Police may have places for Officers to stay, the more it makes me think that accommodation would be provided for Officers doing a 12 hour night shift finishing at 7am, when they can't travel home after no sleep.

All sorts of shift workers drive home after night shifts.

Nurses ,for example are not put up in accommodation to sleep after a night shift.

The two white cars I spotted on Poynders Road were at 21.16 and 21.30 this TFL camera is it further up the road or down the road from where Sarah disappeared?

Is it just me or can anyone else see on the 2nd pic what looks like a person, further on from the car and before tree. It looks to me like it’s either a person walking a dog maybe with the reflection or someone heading towards the pathway. It could be my eyes playing up though!

Is it just me or can anyone else see on the 2nd pic what looks like a person, further on from the car and before tree. It looks to me like it’s either a person walking a dog maybe with the reflection or someone heading towards the pathway. It could be my eyes playing up though!

This has been discussed numerous times in previous threads ,as have all the other photos.

The dog walker has spoken to the police.

I read near the start that he rented a flat in London and I was under the impression that it was the one in Poynders Road searched at the very beginning.

There is no credible or reliable source reporting that makes the flat theory or the location of such factual. Neither has there been any viable confirmation of the accused's working hours leading up to and after the alleged offences. This results in many needing to "fill" in their knowledge gaps with unsubstantiated theories to provide an explanatory narrative for the alleged events.

It reminds me that something Donald Rumsfeld once said:

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know

Last edited:
On the timeline thread it shows the 14-20 embassy shift came out in court on 13th ?
Or are we saying that media reported this incorrectly/unreliable after the hearing on the 13th?
All genuine questions , TIA
On the timeline thread it states (BBM & UBM) :

3 Mar 2021, Wednesday (the date of Sarah's disappearance):-

8:00pm – *Note - the reliability of this entry is called into doubt with information received at the accused's first court appearance on 13th March* : The accused finished his shift at US Embassy, Nine Elms. “It is understood [the accused] worked a 2pm to 8pm relief shift at the US Embassy in Nine Elms, south-west London, on the day of Sarah’s disappearance. He was off-duty during the time she was last seen.” (SOURCE Metro)

UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham, 3rd Mar 2021 - TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Is this car likely to be a white Astra? Captured coming from Poynders Road at the Brixton Hill crossing at 9:41PM. Apologies if someone already mentioned this.
Link: https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/osm/#00001.03762
View attachment 289066

The 9.41pm snippet was missing when I last looked so interesting that it’s back now. It does look like an Astra and fits in with the timeline however still think that any traffic cam footage would have been removed as it’s evidence. IMO

Google will tell you but this recent link about the new builders yard search location also has the info

Police cordon off builders' yard containing skip in Sarah Everard search | Daily Mail Online

Thanks Stella, appreciate your response. I don't see anything about a second necklace being found in the DM article you've linked - again, is there something I'm missing when you're directing me to that article? I'm aware of the developments with the builders yard being cordoned off/searched but I haven't heard anything about a necklace found by divers (as referenced in the Standard article from the post I was replying to: Police trawl through woods in hunt for Sarah Everard’s mobile) in other MSM.

I'm leaning towards the opinion that the mention of a gold necklace found by divers has simply been misreported? Has anyone seen another source corroborating the Standard's article?

On the timeline thread it states (BBM & UBM) :

3 Mar 2021, Wednesday (the date of Sarah's disappearance):-

8:00pm – *Note - the reliability of this entry is called into doubt with information received at the accused's first court appearance on 13th March* : The accused finished his shift at US Embassy, Nine Elms. “It is understood [the accused] worked a 2pm to 8pm relief shift at the US Embassy in Nine Elms, south-west London, on the day of Sarah’s disappearance. He was off-duty during the time she was last seen.” (SOURCE Metro)

UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham, 3rd Mar 2021 - TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thank you Tortoise .
I had gone back to this, and can confirm I had misread it and misinterpreted it , thinking that the 14-20 embassy shift had come to light DURING this hearing . My bad , I apologise .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1