Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a video of the car being stopped with both doors open that people keep referencing available to the public?

Hold on .... On the timeline thread it indicates that the accused worked a relief shift on the day Sarah disappeared ( so the 3rd) , not the day he was arrested?
If that is the case , where did he go between 3rd March at 0700 until 1400 ? And between 2000 and 2130 , since it doesn't seem like an hour and a half drive from the embassy .
Surely the accused would have needed to sleep during the day, perhaps at his rental?

Interesting theory suspected perpetrator may have given a version of events like this. My first thought was it wouldn’t sound plausible to say — accidentally knocked her over and taking her home etc. Because surely the most normal thing to do would be call an ambulance, not move the knocked over person. But is the thought that suspect could be saying - she stood up and said she was fine so I said I would drive her home and dropped her off there. That story then got blown out of the window when car was tracked to Dover and body found.

It’s in cases like this that I really understand why they say “it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court”. I just thought about what you said and he probably had time to make statements without knowing that they had the bus tape or what they could see there. The accused could’ve claimed things that are verifiable through those two clips, for instance if the claim is that she was ran over, it wouldn’t be plausible if the clip shows her walking next to the car or approaching the car. I’m now super curious about what those “two figures” are doing in the clip

Hi guys, on-off lurker to WS for years and to this case since pre-thread 5, but I'm finally making myself known to reply to this particular post.

I've only seen MSM referencing the gold necklace found in the supermarket car park. I haven't read anything about a second necklace or divers having found anything, to the best of my knowledge. I would assume (JMO...) that the car park necklace would not have been found by divers. Have I missed something, or do we think this has been misreported?

EDIT to say that the quoted post was clipped by me for clarity

Google will tell you but this recent link about the new builders yard search location also has the info

Police cordon off builders' yard containing skip in Sarah Everard search | Daily Mail Online

Hold on .... On the timeline thread it indicates that the accused worked a relief shift on the day Sarah disappeared ( so the 3rd) , not the day he was arrested?
If that is the case , where did he go between 3rd March at 0700 until 1400 ? And between 2000 and 2130 , since it doesn't seem like an hour and a half drive from the embassy .

The shift worked between 2 to 8 was given in all earlier media reports. The latest time of a shift ending at 7am was the one given in court.

We will not know what happened that day/evening until the trial or he pleads guilty and is sentenced

Police investigating the murder of Sarah Everard have cordoned off an abandoned builders' yard in Kent.

Officers have taped up the area in Sandwich, which contains a concrete mixing machine, a skip as well as a green lorry box.

The wasteland is not far from the the areas they have been already searching for any evidence, including Miss Everard's missing phone.

It came as divers renewed their underwater hunt today as the search of the 300-metre Delf Stream continued for a third day.

Police cordon off builders' yard containing skip in Sarah Everard search | Daily Mail Online

Police investigating the murder of Sarah Everard have cordoned off an abandoned builders' yard in Kent.

Officers have taped up the area in Sandwich, which contains a concrete mixing machine, a skip as well as a green lorry box.

The wasteland is not far from the the areas they have been already searching for any evidence, including Miss Everard's missing phone.

It came as divers renewed their underwater hunt today as the search of the 300-metre Delf Stream continued for a third day.

I think it’s this one:

Dropped pin
Google Maps

Surely the accused would have needed to sleep during the day, perhaps at his rental?

Or IN his rental , if we are talking about the Astra . Also I would imagine that after working a 12 hour shift , being lined up for another shift at 1400 ( at an embassy , so kinda high profile ) , one would want a shower and possibly a change of clothes .
In any case it baffles me as to why would he hire a car to go to work , on what seemed like a normal day's duty ?

Hi :) new member here.

Can't see any discussion of the following so hope I'm not duplicating.

Regarding the accused's intent that night (i.e. whether he intended for things to go as far as they apparently did): I think this question is tied to the question of whether his warrant card was used. If it was used, I really don't see how he intended to let Sarah live after that moment. Showing her the card, even if she didn't catch the name, made his subsequent identification almost certain. Therefore, IMO, if he used that, he had already accepted that he would not be letting her go.

I'm therefore torn between:
A) the accused set out to abduct and murder and used his warrant card
B) he set out to do something "lesser" and did not use the card

A small point perhaps.
JMO MOO

Yes very good point, use of the warrant card would absolutely make the whole thing far more traceable, even if a name wasn't remembered, a description of the perp would narrow it down dramatically if the intention was to let them go. But also wonder if there was a weird fantasy about arresting somebody and allowing them to be released if they performed sexual act for example (not unknown for police to have sexual relations with people they have arrested) - and that's where it all went wrong.

I said in an earlier comment that this is the bit I'm torn about, either full intent to murder from the start or some other intent that escalated to murder. There seems to be criminal intent from being at that place / time with no apparent reason and also in a hire car but not clear of the actual motivation. I am also puzzled by the location, such a public place to start a crime when there are plenty of more secluded places.

Or IN his rental , if we are talking about the Astra . Also I would imagine that after working a 12 hour shift , being lined up for another shift at 1400 ( at an embassy , so kinda high profile ) , one would want a shower and possibly a change of clothes .
In any case it baffles me as to why would he hire a car to go to work , on what seemed like a normal day's duty ?
I refer to the flat he rented.

Rather bleak looking place, the green lorry box's door is open too according to the article.

I refer to the flat he rented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members