Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. I think locals like me are sort of trying to make sense of what essentially cannot be made sense of.
Opportunistic/random/stratospherically bad luck. (Potentially all, none, combination of the above).
It’s why it’s got so many people talking because of this very reason.

I agree, before this if someone said someone could be abducted on a red route/main road with police cars and buses passing within a 5 minute window in London I would say no absolutely not!! Us women walk around feeling scared when hurrying along the roads off the main roads at night, feeling safer and opting for the main roads even if a longer walk. So there are so many rational minds trying to work out logically how could this happen especially as suspect is a police officer which adds so many more layers. Alas, like OP said it seems like she was "stratospherically unlucky" given the thousands of women walking home through parts of London and UK every night of the year (including lockdown) including dark and unlit side roads and country roads....for this to happen on a main road. Tragic.

1. YAHOO REPORT OF POYNDERS ROAD CAMERA INFORMATION

– March 3:
Marketing executive Ms Everard goes missing after leaving a friend’s house in Clapham, south London, at around 9pm to make the 2.5-mile journey home.

She calls her boyfriend and stays on the phone to him for around 14 minutes, a court hearing on March 13 of the man accused of her kidnap and murder is told.

She is captured alone on CCTV at 9.15pm, caught again alone on a camera at 9.28pm, and later caught alone on the camera of a marked police car at 9.32pm.
At around 9.35pm, a bus camera captures two figures on Poynders Road and a white Vauxhall Astra with its hazard lights flashing.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media
Alleged murderer drove a dark Seat estate ?

The same could be said of any trusted profession that requires satisfactory background checks and evidence of good character before employment. There will always be those that, for whatever reason, go bad. Some will be bad all along but are masters of disguise and manipulation and may not have been caught out before.

Yes I don't think they go bad, or at least that is a very small minority, I think a lot of bad people are attracted to trusted professions exactly because it gives them respect and trust in the community, power and access to vulnerable people:(

Kent 999s reporting:
Development in #Sandwich as #Police cordon off builders yard after neighbour makes claim to search team
Officers searching in Sandwich have this morning cordoned off a builders yard that contains a large skip and other equipment after it's understood that a neighbour has made the claim that a man was seen in the yard on Saturday afternoon.

Wasn’t he in jail by this point?

Feels really emotional watching that - knowing now they had footage of a car stopped and can see how it could pull up along the road and be out of the way from main flow of traffic, then seeing the sniffer dogs at work:( At 5.00mins can see how a car if pulled up on the dropped kerb will also have the row of trees behind to help obscure the view, at 6.12mins can see a car parked up behind the trees and it is possible and it not seem like in the way of pedestrians - as said before could easily have just thought an Uber/take-way driver - so tragic.

I completely agree, really emotional. Watching that has made my heart hurt, seeing what was likely the very last spot she was free and just walking home, right before everything took such an unthinkable turn.

I hadn't seen this footage before and now I can picture how a car on that pavement, especially with both doors open, could have obstructed SE's path past it. If he caught her attention and then grabbed her or whatever happened, she wouldn't have been able to run around and past the car easily at all. It makes me feel sick thinking how deliberate and calculated that was.

Also if she'd walked on the other side of the road, would he still have found a way, or could such a seemingly insignificant choice have meant she would still be here now? And would he have taken the next person instead of her, and we'd all be talking about someone else in here right now? Feels very Sliding Doors, but we'll never know. It's so unbelievably sad.
IMO.

Very interesting to see the video thanks for posting. I hadn't realised dogs had been used.
I also suggested this theory about the accused knocking SE over. Perhaps he even reversed out giving him worse visibility and making any accident more likely?

Just had a horrible thought, what if he actually ran her over and killed her then placed her in the front passenger seat with a seatbelt on to drive her down to Kent to dispose of the body?

But why would anyone do this? When someone would be reported missing. Normal reaction would be to call an ambulance. Ok so accused might think - accidentally killed someone, career over. But it would be accidental and a lesser thing.

If you notice just before 21.40, the footage cuts out. There's a 10 minute gap between 21.30 & 21.40. Also, is that the bus that spotted the car at 21.38?

I agree. I've been following CCTV footage around some of the main roads the accused may have taken and there are certain gaps in the timeline that are missing, hinting that they have been removed for evidence.

RIP Sarah xx

If you look at other days / times / cameras there is frequently gaps in the footage varying from 10 - 35 mins.

Officers are carrying out fingertip searches in Sandwich, Kent, after divers found a gold necklace they have taken away for examination.

Hi guys, on-off lurker to WS for years and to this case since pre-thread 5, but I'm finally making myself known to reply to this particular post.

I've only seen MSM referencing the gold necklace found in the supermarket car park. I haven't read anything about a second necklace or divers having found anything, to the best of my knowledge. I would assume (JMO...) that the car park necklace would not have been found by divers. Have I missed something, or do we think this has been misreported?

EDIT to say that the quoted post was clipped by me for clarity

Last edited:
If I understood correctly he worked a relief shift from 1400-2000 at American Embassy. This is after his 12 hour shift ended at 0700 that morning .
So what did he do between 0700 and 1400 and mostly from 2000 to 2130 ?
Somebody please correct me if I got this wrong .

I think there's been some confusion in the way this has been reported in the MSM. My understanding is that the accused worked a 12hr overnight shift starting at 7pm on March 2nd (no mention of him finishing it, but no mention of him not finishing it either) and then a 2-8pm shift on the day they were arrested. So your question as to what happened between the end of the previous shift and the abduction is indeed valid....

I’ve taken a couple of screenshots to point out the two areas of interest. The one closest to the bus stop could be a person, but the movement that kinda floats in the centre-right of the image might just be a light flare or similar?

Source: https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/osm/#00001.03770

I see that on the video too, right at the start. It could the headlights travelling up the trunk of a tree, and it’s too dark to see the tree, or it could be someone moving ‘up’ the image and then to the left towards the bus shelter.

Attachments

• ADF22BEA-D47C-47AB-8087-4EDE7CB8689B.jpeg
    ADF22BEA-D47C-47AB-8087-4EDE7CB8689B.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 165
  • 1F6E3A12-48CD-45C6-B214-64B5B8D39B33.jpeg
    1F6E3A12-48CD-45C6-B214-64B5B8D39B33.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 159
Can I ask what the dogs are doing in that video? Just curious.

Assuming this is a genuine question:) They are sniffer dogs so would have been given some of SE's scent (on the end of that stick I assume) to see where they can smell it and in what direction - if scent stops at point where car was parked, then can be used in the case to help prove if she got into the car. It is amazing - some detect human scent (even days later), but there are those (cadaver dogs) that can sniff out dead bodies including under water , drugs and apparently some even being trained to detect coronavirus!

Hi :) new member here.

Can't see any discussion of the following so hope I'm not duplicating.

Regarding the accused's intent that night (i.e. whether he intended for things to go as far as they apparently did): I think this question is tied to the question of whether his warrant card was used. If it was used, I really don't see how he intended to let Sarah live after that moment. Showing her the card, even if she didn't catch the name, made his subsequent identification almost certain. Therefore, IMO, if he used that, he had already accepted that he would not be letting her go.

I'm therefore torn between:
A) the accused set out to abduct and murder and used his warrant card
B) he set out to do something "lesser" and did not use the card

A small point perhaps.
JMO MOO

I think there's been some confusion in the way this has been reported in the MSM. My understanding is that the accused worked a 12hr overnight shift starting at 7pm on March 2nd (no mention of him finishing it, but no mention of him not finishing it either) and then a 2-8pm shift on the day they were arrested. So your question as to what happened between the end of the previous shift and the abduction is indeed valid....

Hold on .... On the timeline thread it indicates that the accused worked a relief shift on the day Sarah disappeared ( so the 3rd) , not the day he was arrested?
If that is the case , where did he go between 3rd March at 0700 until 1400 ? And between 2000 and 2130 , since it doesn't seem like an hour and a half drive from the embassy .

I wholeheartedly agree yet, I don't know...to me just my own opinion, the intent (to abduct **advertiser censored* woman) was there for the accused to have allegedly indecently exposed himself to female staff members of a fast food restaurant, and it to have been also caught on camera...I agree, SE was tragically unlucky but IMOO it seems that the perp was intent...ETA...it might not have been SE and may have been another woman or different extent of crime idk JMO
Agree. Sadly SE just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1