Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you look at the forensics video from there? They seemed to be taking interest in the entrance/exit to the flats and the dropped kerb area. Something seems to have occurred at that spot, but just what...?

Yes I saw this on YouTube, they placed plastic number evidence cones on to the floor. Seems like this was the first scene of the crime IMO

I think it’s this one:

Dropped pin
Google Maps

This is correct - I’ve updated the cordon area in yellow here. It also looks as though (from the pictures anyway) they’ve extended the search along the river a little as well.

red is the original cordon (most still in place but coop car park now open) yellow is additional areas.

Attachments

• 774B13C0-BC60-48E8-B7FF-F75C8183D4C4.jpeg
    774B13C0-BC60-48E8-B7FF-F75C8183D4C4.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 143
Just to say, I love sniffer dogs, when I see them, they literally bring tears to my eyes they’re so eager to do their jobs. Sorry off topic but just had to say that

Yes! Doggos! They are so cool! And they are doing an incredible and important job. And to them it is a cool game! It’s incredible to watch!

<modsnip: Quoted post was deleted by member>

I can only speak from experience of the procedure that has been followed. A solicitor in England and Wales alleged to have engaged in criminal offences would also be referred to the Solicitors Regulation Authority, I understand. The SRA may decide to suspend their practising certificate, pending investigation and a possible tribunal hearing.

Evidence that has been obtained during the course of the SE criminal enquiry may not be made available to the Metropolitan Police's Professional Standards Department, to ensure the integrity of the criminal proceedings. I have often asked HR department's not to conduct an internal investigation, as it could undermine the criminal investigation.

As with solicitors, if they lose their license to practice, they cannot work as a solicitor lawfully. So it is with police officers who are dismissed, they are blacklisted permanently from any employment with a police service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we know the precise location where the remains were found in Ashford? I'm trying to understand the possible route & timings.

Just to say, I love sniffer dogs, when I see them, they literally bring tears to my eyes they’re so eager to do their jobs. Sorry off topic but just had to say that
I do as well. I have great respect for them.
It was interesting to watch the dogs at the alleged kidnap site working... I couldn't figure it out but each dog's signals are unique to the handler and their training..
There are lots of really fascinating links on Google Scholar on their training methodologies and abilities..
Just to watch them search for a victim always reminds me of what a good friend they are to us humans, all except my own who use and abuse me at every opportunity!
It's a fascinating science.
Well worthy of time spent..

I would like to apologise to mods for uploading a picture with no link and making them work extra due to my mistake.
Been away too long and lost touch , I'm sorry .

It was a picture of positioning of cameras on London buses , just for those of us who do not live in England/London, in the context of a previous discussion. It was nothing major , just for support of discussion and clarity.

If I want to insert the link , do I need to disguise the whole address with a clickable
"LINK" ?
If so , can someone so kind remind me how ?

Thank you

This is correct - I’ve updated the cordon area in yellow here. It also looks as though (from the pictures anyway) they’ve extended the search along the river a little as well.

red is the original cordon (most still in place but coop car park now open) yellow is additional areas.

Thank you for your update,always so valuable to have local input.

Do we know the precise location where the remains were found in Ashford? I'm trying to understand the possible route & timings.

Within Hoad’s Wood, Ashford. It’s quite a large area, though. Somebody on here had seen the tent up in the woods from aerial footage, but I’m not sure if it was ever posted here. I would be interested in a more precise location, too.

<snip, for brevity/clarity>
So it follows that you kinda need another vehicle to get to work and back .
But I struggled with this theory myself, as the accused had 2 other cars removed from his address AND a motorbike (granted not the best time/weather of the year for such a commute but still....).

The weather forecast for that week was awful and 3 March was foggy, plus there was drizzly rain and some heavier showers (at least in London, I remember because I chose to run indoors rather than go out in it).
IMO going by car instead of on a bike in winter generally, or just when the forecast is bad, does make some sense. It'll be for investigators to establish demonstrate if hiring a car was a departure from his usual travelling patterns, and for the defendant to show if there was an anodyne reason for whatever he did icw cars

Within Hoad’s Wood, Ashford. It’s quite a large area, though. Somebody on here had seen the tent up in the woods from aerial footage, but I’m not sure if it was ever posted here. I would be interested in a more precise location, too.

There are many outbuildings, possibly abandoned, on the Great Chart site.
Could also be of interest too IMO

Google Maps

I do as well. I have great respect for them.
It was interesting to watch the dogs at the alleged kidnap site working... I couldn't figure it out but each dog's signals are unique to the handler and their training..
There are lots of really fascinating links on Google Scholar on their training methodologies and abilities..
Just to watch them search for a victim always reminds me of what a good friend they are to us humans, all except my own who use and abuse me at every opportunity!
It's a fascinating science.
Well worthy of time spent..

It makes me think just how many hugely experienced and well trained officers and detectives there are as well. The investigation highlights that and is impressive. Presumably there are highly skilled dog handlers as well as brilliant dogs :)

The weather forecast for that week was awful and 3 March was foggy, plus there was drizzly rain and some heavier showers (at least in London, I remember because I chose to run indoors rather than go out in it).
IMO going by car instead of on a bike in winter generally, or just when the forecast is bad, does make some sense. It'll be for investigators to establish demonstrate if hiring a car was a departure from his usual travelling patterns, and for the defendant to show if there was an anodyne reason for whatever he did icw cars
What about buses and trains availability?
I'd imagine LE would have work lockers to facilitate changing into their uniforms for duty?

I can only speak from experience of the procedure that has been followed. A solicitor in England and Wales alleged to have engaged in criminal offences would also be referred to the Solicitors Regulation Authority, I understand. The SRA may decide to suspend their practising certificate, pending investigation and a possible tribunal hearing.

Evidence that has been obtained during the course of the SE criminal enquiry may not be made available to the Metropolitan Police's Professional Standards Department, to ensure the integrity of the criminal proceedings. I have often asked HR department's not to conduct an internal investigation, as it could undermine the criminal investigation.

As with solicitors, if they lose their license to practice, they cannot work as a solicitor lawfully. So it is with police officers who are dismissed, they are blacklisted permanently from any employment with a police service.

Well I’d hope so. I suppose trial not far away so by the time you’ve conducted the disciplinary proceedings necessary for sacking, you’d probably be close to trial in any case. so on the basis of what he’d earn, probably not worth taking the risk on my principled analysis as would end up with same result anyway potentially. Thanks for your helpful insight.

I think on one of the MSM links previously it said his hobbies were bikes and fixing them. While it's possible he used it for work, the time of the kidnap he was using the hire car as per links on here. IMO

UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham, 3rd Mar 2021 - TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member