UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

tesni

Reaction score
Sarah Everard, 33, vanished as she walked home to Brixton, south London, from the Clapham Junction area.

She spoke to her partner en route but has not been heard from since about 21:30 GMT, friend Rose Woollard said.

Sarah Everard: Police 'increasingly concerned' for Brixton woman

https://twitter.com/LambethMPS/status/1367784499237576704?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1367784499237576704|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56281473

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5 (thread pulled do to excessive TOS violations)

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Many posts have been removed.

We do not know whether or not SE broke lockdown rules. To speculate or assume that she did is to somehow apportion blame toward a victim and is not victim friendly.

From The Rules: Etiquette & Information

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing known victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

ADMIN NOTE:

Hey everyone,

There are far too many TOS violations going on in this thread. Please read TOS (aka The Rules, linked in my signature line) that everyone has agreed to upon registering with Websleuths, some of which includes:

All quoted material and information stated as fact must have a link to the source and ALL images require a link to the source. Always remember: No link, no post !!

Copyright rules are that no more than 10% of any article may be copied. It is not just a WS rule, it is copyright law.

Rumors are not allowed. This includes social media comments and/or hearsay.

Sleuthing of family, friends, or anyone else not officially named a POI / suspect is not allowed. Members may discuss what has been said in MSM about the person or what that person has said in MSM, but sleuthing out their personal information is not allowed. Members may sleuth this type of thing behind the scenes and discuss in private messaging with others, but it is not allowed to be posted on the public forum.

WS is victim friendly and victims include family, friends, and innocent persons. It is okay to have an opinion, but if your opinion is an insinuation or direct accusation of someone not officially named a POI or suspect, it is not allowed.

The thread is dedicated to discussion of Sarah's case. Anything else is off topic. If you have a question about The Rules, please private message a Mod or Admin for clarification rather than discussing it on the thread.

Thank you to everyone for your cooperation and for being here to discuss Sarah's case.

ADMIN NOTE:

Members may link to a paywalled article so that others who have paid for a subscription or wish to get one can read the article. However, members can not copy/paste or quote directly from the article. It is not only a TOS violation, it is a violation of copyright law.
Members may briefly paraphrase what the article is about or they can copy the Google hit summary to give an idea of what the article contains in the event people wish to pay for the article.

On another note, approved MSM means publications such as major newspapers, not social media discussion groups like nappyvalleynet.

Also, random social media accounts are not approved sources. All posts (and responses) based on discussion of a random Twitter account have been removed.

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random in response to some removed posts and is a bit OT. This is strictly so members do not have any misunderstanding of Websleuths' verification process.

ALL information provided as part of the verification is 100% confidential and is only known to 2 members of the Administration team. Personal information is never shared with the general membership unless the verified members wishes to do so themselves.

ADMIN WARNING

We have had 150 Alerts on this thread just since last night. This is totally unacceptable and the thread is THIS CLOSE to being closed to discussion with only the media thread remaining open.

We have other threads to deal with and we simply do not have the staff to deal with this number of Alerts.

If you do not KNOW that your post is in line with TOS, do not post. Further violations will result in a thread ban and possible closure of this discussion.

Post accordingly.

Hi everyone. Like a lot on here, found this thread last week. Have been consumed by worry and sadness about it all. Grew up nearby and know the road well, drive it regularly. My sister and I are similar in age to Sarah. Being here has helped me to try and comprehend it all. This site is kind and respectful. I can't believe the outcome is what it seems to be. No words to describe what her family must be feeling. Rest in peace Sarah
Hello and welcome to WS. I just know you’ll like being a member of this community. We are helpers to one another in many ways. Locals are so critical to cases. Y’all give us info and viewpoints no one else can.

I think there’s a lot of traffic for numerous cases, George Floyds killers trial is currently underway.
Just shows the impact this tragic case has had on people that these events have bought down this site, from mid afternoon onwards the site has been impossible to load

Not even Libby events bought down the site, I can understand the extra attention/hits though as the prime suspect is a cop

Hi everyone - lurker here!
Just to clarify the companies house info - it’s the local small community preschool to me so highly doubt any relation to this case - based in Hampshire too so although not a million miles away, everyone who is invested in the preschool is local.
It’s quite easy to look up and see that particular SE with that age range on companies house living in the town the pre school is located.
The same goes for the SC name :) hope that clear things for you!

Yes, this! Thank you. It's very obviously the wrong Sarah with the wrong age in the wrong town in a business she would have no reason to be connected to.

Our Sarah is Sarah Rosemary and was born in 1987.

Please stop sleuthing a kids school y'all, I doubt they fancy being connected to a murder forum :)

And @Sillybilly has said no snapchat, followed by 2 pages of posts mentioning snapchat.

FYI, there are multiple Sarah Everards in the London area on LinkedIn that could be similar in age to our Sarah Everard.

I have been following this and just joined up after the Companies house info. It can't be a coincidence that both names are in the same company - despite DOB's being incorrect (and sometimes people deliberately put the wrong date of birth for various reasons).

There have been 37 officers and 31 resignations.

It's totally a coincidence, things are getting a little carried away now. It's a pre-school where parents will serve as directors while their children are there before they start school hence the large turnover of directors

Neither surname is that uncommon, please don't drag innocent parties into this.

I beleive it's an offence to deliberately give false information, what is the evidence that this is a common practice

There is a listing on Companies House that has an SE and a Couzens listed together, but could be mere coincidence, particularly as SE listed has incorrect DOB. Further information would need to be acquired to establish connection and if it is indeed members of WC family.
It does but there are no couzens amongst fellow directors . And Is Sarah Jane Everard the correct person anyway?

IMO The companies House thing is NOT SE.

Wrong area, wrong profession, wrong age, wrong name.
No mistake on the age if you look at the original filings when the appointments were made.

I'd be sad to see this theory getting longer 'legs' as it's running already :)

Yes I’m thinking it must just be coincidence!

I’m still not convinced it’s random though, I mean the officers involvement. If it is it’s pretty scary as that means there could be other victims maybe.
Sorry - posted twice as just getting the hang of the website and it was hanging. Both surnames are unusual. Both were Directors at the same time in the summer of 2017.
Hi. Welcome. We’re so happy you’ve both joined our site. Traffic is very high right now, so at times the system slows to keep up. It doesn’t happen often. Usually when a big break in a case happens like this thread. Hang in there. If I can assist any of y’all new members, I’m happy to try.

Seconded.
Think we need to steer away from speculation regarding connection (if there was a connection) until more information has been clarified by Met. 'Complex' keeps popping up with every development.
It's totally a coincidence, things are getting a little carried away now. It's a pre-school where parents will serve as directors while their children are there before they start school hence the large turnover of directors

Neither surname is that uncommon, please don't drag innocent parties into this.

I beleive it's an offence to deliberately give false information, what is the evidence that this is a common practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14