UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logging off now as its all slowed down. Dont think weve heard the last from WC. Ill be very surprised if we dont learn of more historical attacks by WC and possibly more bodies. Noone goes from nothing to murdering a young girl after kidnapping her from central london, these killers start on country lanes and vulnerable women. He sounds to have known exactly what he was doing too. Ill be very surprised if this is his first.

On one hand, it seems like as a police officer, WC would have some good ideas around how to get rid of evidence in a way that would actually work, as compared to your average perpetrator.

But on the other hand, it seems like he's left behind multiple crime scenes here. The abduction site, his home, potentially a vehicle, and the golf course. Maybe even multiple burial sites. In that way, this seems messy and ... pretty stupid of him.

IMO, JMO, etc etc.

Not sure if anyone has seen The Investigator on Netflix, with season 1 about the disappearance of Carole Packman (likely murdered by her husband).

They hypothesised that a person could be cremated effectively with a bonfire, and used a pig to test the theory, and found that with a not-overtly-massive bonfire it reduced the pig to small bone fragments.

I have been following this and just joined up after the Companies house info. It can't be a coincidence that both names are in the same company - despite DOB's being incorrect (and sometimes people deliberately put the wrong date of birth for various reasons).

There have been 37 officers and 31 resignations.
From what I can tell, its a childcare facility, which is limited by guarantee. This denotes that it is run on a not for profit basis. It may be a charity and its trustees are directors, but it depends on the set up. Trustees terms are usually for a set period of years and/or are tied to certain conditions. I do not think this is anything other than a coincidence.

As someone who used to work in company formations it is a criminal offence to give false information, anything from massive fines, to being banned from being a director to even prison, the incorporation and annual confirmation statement have to be verified

its just a weird coincidence, not connected

New on this particular thread.

Curious. Has anyone mentioned what Sarah's job is? Do we know?

Yes, she worked in marketing, I believe for a marketing agency. Some articles call her an "executive" but I think she was a marketing manager in title and had a background in graphic design, if I'm not mistaken.

I have been following this and just joined up after the Companies house info. It can't be a coincidence that both names are in the same company - despite DOB's being incorrect (and sometimes people deliberately put the wrong date of birth for various reasons).

There have been 37 officers and 31 resignations.

That'll be because it's a community preschool.

It's utterly normal for the current parents to be directors for a few years as their offspring go through, then hand on to the next generation.

Isn’t it miles away from the search area though?

No I think someone was mistaken in saying they were 9 miles apart when the directions state a 9 minute drive which is only because the directions would be using roads to dictate the directions meaning you would have to drive the long way around when in actual fact they practically back onto each other with woodlands in between (granted its a fairly large amount of woodland) but as mentioned no one can say how accurate the location pointer is on Snapchat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay