UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll reserve judgement on the 'remorse' feelings for now.

My opinion is, even at this early stage, he's only thinking of himself, until I'm convinced otherwise.

JMO
I didn't mean remorse, I meant feelings of shame knowing what his colleagues and family think of him now. If he has narcissist traits then the worst thing for him is probably being revealed for who he truly is.

And I think why CD looked furious, slipped through? missed their chance? too slow? MOO

Yes there here was something about the way she delivered the announcement esp. given he has not been charged, IMO it would make sense if there is indeed a lot of stuff that will come out and even it turned out he could have been stopped/sacked prior to this case.

Hopefully self injury should qualify him for proper suicide watch now. I want him to stay super well and healthy for a long time to come. A lifetime, in fact!

If a furious officer had been involved, I’m not sure we’d hear any different to the current reports though, tbh. People protect their own.
I understand the rage must by palpable for his colleagues, but I do hope he doesn’t ‘get suicided’ in the coming weeks. He deserves a full and fair trial and to see out all of the resulting justice.

All that being said, throwing himself against the wall fits pretty well with a sociopathic narcissist flying into a self-pitying rage at being held accountable for their actions.

Coastal areas are quite busy on beaches, quite urban really. So lots of people drive their dogs for a peaceful walk away from parks. Rough woodland areas are quite popular with locals. If you wanted to just let your dog off for a run and sniff and woodland with no bother, these kind of locations like an ex-golf course are an option. People drive a lot in this area.

IMO this site is not somewhere you would go for a family walk. It's private land, full of derelict structures and fly tipping and overgrown. Only people who are up to no good of one sort or amother are likely to go in there.

Lots of police going door to door x

Thank you for that advice, I'm not new to this, thought I would update,in between cooking dinner, the thread is moving very fast, didn't have time to check everything that had been written before, regards.

your input is hugely appreciated LeopardLeotard - thank you

Thread is open again.

As we have few Mods and many other current and fast-moving threads, we will close this thread down as necessary throughout the day if it spins out of control. If further action beyond that is required, we will close this discussion entirely and leave only the Media thread open.

For those members who have PMd enquiring about establishing a Media, Map & Timeline thread, that would be great. If you have already done so, I haven't had time to check, but Thank You. It is greatly appreciated.

I'm not going to get into all those individual Rules that are already specified in TOS. If members haven't taken time to review them and don't know them by now, our regurgitating them umpteen times on the thread is simply a duplication of effort. Just read The Rules.

Rudeness and disrespect are absolutely not tolerated at Websleuths. Those who violate this policy will simply be banned from the thread or entirely from Websleuths. If you can't post respectfully, don't post.

If we've missed some violations, please Report them and we will deal with them.

Thank you.

The Metropolitan police is to face an investigation into whether it properly investigated a claim of indecent exposure involving the suspect in the alleged murder of Sarah Everard, days before the marketing executive disappeared.

PC Wayne Couzens has been arrested on suspicion of the kidnap and murder of Everard. He has also been arrested on suspicion of an indecent exposure involving another woman, and this is the incident that will be investigated by the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC).

The alleged indecent exposure happened on 28 February, at a fast food restaurant in south London.'

Sarah Everard suspect: Met faces inquiry over indecent exposure claim

Looks like some of you were right in thinking that the IE was a seperate incident prior to SE. I won't speculate on how the met handled the incident. I'm glad that they are at the very least looking in to what failings may have happened. Hopefully they can reform how they handle this in the future.

The Metropolitan police is to face an investigation into whether it properly investigated a claim of indecent exposure involving the suspect in the alleged murder of Sarah Everard, days before the marketing executive disappeared.

PC Wayne Couzens has been arrested on suspicion of the kidnap and murder of Everard. He has also been arrested on suspicion of an indecent exposure involving another woman, and this is the incident that will be investigated by the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC).

The alleged indecent exposure happened on 28 February, at a fast food restaurant in south London.'

Sarah Everard suspect: Met faces inquiry over indecent exposure claim

Looks like some of you were right in thinking that the IE was a seperate incident prior to SE. I won't speculate on how the met handled the incident. I'm glad that they are at the very least looking in to what failings may have happened. Hopefully they can reform how they handle this in the future.

I’m shaking with anger

This new Daily Mail update answers a lot of questions.

The incident happened LAST NIGHT, probably just after he'd been told remains had been found.

Police application to extend his detention has been granted, and the female has been released on bail.

Diplomatic officer Wayne Couzens, 48, was found unconscious in Wandsworth police station.

Couzens was found yesterday evening and paramedics were called. The incident happened around 8 pm last night.

He was rushed to hospital under armed guard after being given first aid inside the station.

Couzens is understood by MailOnline to have been taken to Accident and Emergency at nearby St George's Hospital in Tooting before before being returned to custody after treatment.

He remains in custody at a London police station after an application to extend his detention was granted at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court.

A woman aged in her 30s, who was arrested at the same time on suspicion of assisting an offender, has been released on bail to return to a police station on a date in mid-April.

Police have ramped up their operation at the rural crime scene this afternoon, setting up a mobile headquarters and sending in a diving unit as well as more officers in multiple riot vans.

Forensic officers in blue boiler suits were seen entering the woods with tripods, cameras and possibly equipment to scan the soil.

Sarah Everard: Police officer arrested over 'kidnap and murder' found in cell with head injuries' | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guttertroll