UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could charge him with indecent exposure and remand him in custody pending trial, with covid good chance trial not for a year or more with backlog so lot of time to question him on/build murder case

Pawel Relowicz was charged with indecent exposure while they built case against him for Libby
Not serious enough crime for detention (depending on category of offence). I think they have enough to charge him. I think they have to wait for the ID of the victim. You can't charge for murder without an ID (I think)

Last edited:
Most takeaways or McDonald’s type places would be referred to as a take away restaurant. It also says it was in South London so not necessarily Clapham common, could have been anywhere in south London. You can’t walk more than a few mins before there is a take away, kebab shop, fish and chip shop, McDonald’s etc.

I believe it had been reported by the sleuther who found it. I can’t tell for sure what vehicle it is, just that firstly it looks strikingly similar to the suspects vehicle, is within the timings of the known disappearance and thirdly that strange, out of the ordinary happenings seem to occur during this brief period. Hence why I wanted to bring it up again as it seemed to have not been given clear discussion today in the multitude of threads on the case.

No disrespect intended, but it probably wasn’t given clear discussion because the majority on this forum discuss actual evidence and findings, alongside theories which are supported by snippets of evidence.

This is literally nothing more than a video of a car... no link to the suspect, no clear visible image of either of them.

If further down the line we are given reason to believe that it could be linked, I’m sure it will be discussed.

No disrespect intended, but it probably wasn’t given clear discussion because the majority on this forum discuss actual evidence and findings, alongside theories which are supported by snippets of evidence.

This is literally nothing more than a video of a car... no link to the suspect, no clear visible image of either of them.

If further down the line we are given reason to believe that it could be linked, I’m sure it will be discussed.

none taken at all I appreciate your honesty and understand and respect your points.

Ah see I sort of interpreted that as them being aware of what was about to be released by the IOPC and indirectly urging others to come forward to add extra possible charges and reduce chances of reasonable doubt. But fair point.

Okay, return fair point - could be. Another thing that occurred to me just now and I’ll have one last shot with it :) a charge of kidnap would have come by now if on camera. (Btw, I think you’ll take this back and forth in the spirit I intend it - I like healthy debate).

The scene on Poynders road is still a bit of an enigma.

It appears that the lead to him came from a bus camera, they would have surely already checked all cctv from there as it was only a few minutes walk on from her last location.

So did the bus camera pick up the actual abduction?

If it was just the car driving around that area I wonder what led them to do such a specific search of just a few meters of pavement and the small grass park behind.

If it just captured more general footage of the car or her in the car you would expect the search area to be much wider

I keep wondering about that too.

Same here. Except why were the police going INSIDE the building? Outside maybe, but then they were coming out with bagged up things. Outside could maybe hypothesise that he approached her exposing himself, she started to take a photo of him, which is when she tried to run and maybe he smashed the phone out of her hand on ground, hence the road being marked out.

They a
Ok. So my theory yesterday was they arrested him over the Indecent Exposure, as well as the disappearance of SE. Because at that point they didn't have enough to arrest him over the disappearance of SE. But by linking the indecent exposure charge they were then able to arrest him and his wife and try and get more info about the disappearance of SE so they could charge him for it.

Indecent exposure allegation reported to police four days before Sarah Everard vanished | Daily Mail Online
they arrested him for indecent exposure and kidnapping, so that is her disappearance

This is the man in prison for the Lin Russell murders. What an uncanny resemblance. He has always shouted out that he is innocent.

I think I am onto something here

They took place in 1996, 25 years ago, WC would have been 23 at the time. Not impossible but Stone at the time was in his late 30’s

He also had a full head of hair at the time and shaved it off in jail

I doubt that WC involved

I
McDonald’s doesn’t have in person takeaway at the moment. Delivery or drive through. I suppose he could have exposed himself to the drive through person though.
McDonald’s isn’t open for collection but it is still open for deliveroo drivers etc to collect orders. He could have easily just walked in.

I've assumed- probably wrongly - that the IE connection with WC has only been made post publicity for this case - that the victim(s) of the IE case have had a "that's the guy!" moment and reported it.
I can't see a PO using a card to pay or displaying a car reg in a drive thru or restuarant before flashing unless he was significantly altered in some way - surely he would know he'd be caught? Unless he wanted to be, which poses different questions.

Combined with the head injury (apparently self-inflicted) and the reckless behaviour in the takeaway I'm suggesting steroid abuse again (roid rage). What caused this recent increase in deviant behaviour?
Indecent exposure isn’t reckless behaviour it’s part of a sexually predatory pattern that escalates

I've assumed- probably wrongly - that the IE connection with WC has only been made post publicity for this case - that the victim(s) of the IE case have had a "that's the guy!" moment and reported it.
I can't see a PO using a card to pay or displaying a car reg in a drive thru or restuarant before flashing unless he was significantly altered in some way - surely he would know he'd be caught? Unless he wanted to be, which poses different questions.

It is being reported that the complaint was made before SE went missing.

They took place in 1996, 25 years ago, WC would have been 23 at the time. Not impossible but Stone at the time was in his late 30’s

He also had a full head of hair at the time and shaved it off in jail

I doubt that WC involved
The description of the Chillenden attacker was around 25, short fat face, straight fringe yellowish colour, and tall (over 6ft). The latter counts against WC though age is about correct. I think Stone is innocent personally IMO JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284