UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad news.

Noting that they are now talking of a 'body', not remains. So I think secreted body refers to hidden in some way, yes, but (thankfully) intact and entire. Otherwise, I think they would be talking of secreted remains, and the remains having been recovered/identified. So I think the switch to the terminology of secreted/recovered/identified body is at least a crumb of comfort in that regard.

I find it interesting how the woods are not actually that close to his home address - did he scope them out before - how was it known to him that he could attempt to hide a body there? Unfortunately I think does show pre-meditation, or that he had experience doing it previously - JMO, MOO.

Very sad, RIP Sarah.

If it's an unrelated training exercise then why have Kent online also said it's being treated as a crime scene?

I guess they could have twisted the wording of the person who said it's being "treated" as a crime scene, not that it actually is a crime scene.

Weird coincidence that it's a training exercise in that location, given the connect to WC.

JMO

I couldn'tfind aany info about a training exercise on that link but on this one it does say the garage is now a crime scene.

Met Police officers guarding scene on Dover say the area is now being treated as a crime scene – Kent999.co.uk

I find it interesting how the woods are not actually that close to his home address - did he scope them out before - how was it known to him that he could attempt to hide a body there? Unfortunately I think does show pre-meditation, or that he had experience doing it previously - JMO, MOO.

Very sad, RIP Sarah.
It looks to be 30 Miles ish from his home. He may know the area well.

I know of the woods location.
I believe at one point there was a shooting range there, as well as other outdoor/country pursuits and there is a gunsmith nearby.
How does a motor mechanic transform himself into an armed police officer. Practice.
It is just a few minutes from the M20. Incidentally, it’s probably about 20 mins from Dover.

New member here.
I follow a few Facebook crime pages like the red shoe group and so normally follow recent stories in America.
However I have been following this story from start to finish and have read all 8 threads.
I'm not in any kind of professional organisation that deals with crime and feel my comments would be speculative or covered by others already.
But I am posting to say rest in peace Sarah and my thoughts are with her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214