Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There will very likely be some tales to be told about his life. I would be interested to know his upbringing, his family situation and about any previous relationships. Sexual deviants struggle with interpersonal relationships and often their need for gratification is what eventually drives a woman away. Which leads to more feelings of hatred towards women, anger, sexual frustration and importantly, a need for power and control. The fact he is a police officer/ has a military background could tie in to the idea that he is all about the power and being in charge, I believe he used his position in order to gain the trust of women and thought that working for the law was the safest ‘cover’ for a sexual offender.

I also think he became even more dangerous after he became a police officer, was likely on a power trip and wanted to see how far he could go without getting caught. These type of people blame women for any bad thing that happens to them. In his warped mind, a woman should not be walking alone at night, she was asking for trouble. We know that this idea is outrageous but this is how he selects his victims to justify his actions to himself. The murder of Sarah would only have satisfied him for a short time. He would have soon been on to his next victim if he had got away with it.

Thank goodness they have him now but I highly doubt he will be saying any other words than ‘no comment’. He will know and use his rights. I can imagine he is a very unsympathetic person when it comes to dealing with females, he has likely set alarm bells off before but is one of those people who is just seen as ‘quiet’ or having ‘a dark sense of humour’. Reporting restrictions will not allow much detail to be published until a trial takes place but I have a feeling that this one will have a LOT of witnesses. JMO
There will very likely be some tales to be told about his life. I would be interested to know his upbringing, his family situation and about any previous relationships. Sexual deviants struggle with interpersonal relationships and often their need for gratification is what eventually drives a woman away. Which leads to more feelings of hatred towards women, anger, sexual frustration and importantly, a need for power and control. The fact he is a police officer/ has a military background could tie in to the idea that he is all about the power and being in charge, I believe he used his position in order to gain the trust of women and thought that working for the law was the safest ‘cover’ for a sexual offender.

I also think he became even more dangerous after he became a police officer, was likely on a power trip and wanted to see how far he could go without getting caught. These type of people blame women for any bad thing that happens to them. In his warped mind, a woman should not be walking alone at night, she was asking for trouble. We know that this idea is outrageous but this is how he selects his victims to justify his actions to himself. The murder of Sarah would only have satisfied him for a short time. He would have soon been on to his next victim if he had got away with it.

Thank goodness they have him now but I highly doubt he will be saying any other words than ‘no comment’. He will know and use his rights. I can imagine he is a very unsympathetic person when it comes to dealing with females, he has likely set alarm bells off before but is one of those people who is just seen as ‘quiet’ or having ‘a dark sense of humour’. Reporting restrictions will not allow much detail to be published until a trial takes place but I have a feeling that this one will have a LOT of witnesses. JMO

True. I have noted that there has only been quote from a stepmother not his real Mother, and this could be potentially result in for example abandonment issues which may lead to hatred of women, or trauma from death etc. MOO JMO What are your thoughts on this?

I definitely also think the eastern European marriage to a woman who couldn’t speak English lends credence to theories of objectifying women. Maybe he was hoping for a woman who is more obedient as per the stereotype although in reality it appears his wife is very intelligent and capable given her profession and education. MOO

Also JMO I get the impression he’s had limited experience with women other than his marriage. His jobs have been male based (mechanic, territorial army etc). He is a short ginger guy, doubt he got much female attention when younger JMO MOO and maybe has built himself up with steroids and so on to try and boost himself mentally and physically and maybe he suffered low self esteem. All MOO.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ouzens-from-cop-to-sarah-everard-suspect/amp/

Hello! New poster here. I haven’t seen this mentioned so I thought I’d comment. I hope that’s ok. Please delete if not allowed.
Looking at the aerial photo that was posted earlier of the forensics team stood in the field facing the back of the house, it appears that WC/EC have had a huge amount of garden work done including a new path and patio area with gazebo - looking at the aerial view on Google maps and another link that was posted earlier to a source that I believe we cannot mention due to the terms of this site, but clearly showed the garden from a ground perspective with a cement mixer in the garden - this work has been undertaken in the last 11 months. Do you think they will check under the path/patio for evidence?

the garden work referenced on MSM is that he had built or was building a pond in back garden. I think he gave a neighbour some surplus materials. But it does seem forensics are spending a long time in the house and I’m sure if there is suspicious evidence of disturbed earth they will investigate

I took a looooong haitus from this website after it all got a bit too much for me (too much invested in too many child cases) and often wondered what would bring me back here. It was almost Vallow-Daybell but nope, this case is the one. Far too close to home, too tragic, a knock to my respect of our police. So here I am, with many pages to read. I look forward to reading through all the posts, I recall the members here being super friendly & knowledgeable.
RIP Sarah Everard :(
Hey PurplePixii good to see you! This one brought me out of the woodwork too and I live an ocean away.

When we look at what causes people to commit these type of crimes it is usually a culmination of years of build up, sometimes from childhood abuse or neglect, a hatred of women due to a bad relationship with females in their life, belief that every woman in his life has ‘betrayed’ him perhaps by cheating or abandonment. A history of compulsive sexual behaviour such as a *advertiser censored* obsession that causes some individuals to view women as little more than sexual objects which in turn leads to them having problems with interpersonal relationships with women.

This grows over time with every little inconvenience they believe has been caused by a woman, every time they an argument with a spouse or female relative, every time a female colleague makes a sly remark, their hatred for women grows and culminates in them achieving sexual gratification whilst fantasising about those they dislike, or them getting pleasure from exposing themselves in public and making women squirm. This part is what some can control and others can’t because sometimes it leads to physical attacks on females that is usually part of a pent up rage and despise of the opposite sex. They feel they cannot control it but getting their sexual pleasure is what relieves the tension, the more tension that builds up, the more dangerous the deviant becomes. But the relief is only short lived, and their ‘next time’ has to be bigger and better. It’s like a heroin addict chasing their first high.

I’m not sure if this may have been covered already, my apologies if it has. I have tried to read all threads from the beginning prior to posting my first ever post.

Has anyone else made the connection between the head injury of WC and the discovery of human remains seeming to occur at the same time? Both at 8pm 10th March. Is it possible that when WC learned of this - the head injury was a reaction to realising that he was in deep trouble..? It just seems to me in MOO like that one particular action is that of someone probably guilty...

You're absolutely right, I need to detach for a while, going to have an Irish coffee *advertiser censored*

LL- I think we all are struggling to detach, cant imagine what it’s like when it’s so close to you!! Just wanted to thank you for all your updates, sorry it seems the press are ripping off your info but wanted you to know I appreciate them and trust your info way more than the press!! thanks again for updating us! Enjoy your coffee *advertiser censored*

If you take 800,000 crimes reported a year and say you want 1 single officer to look at it for just one hour that is 22,000 people required full time doing nothing else. If you want 1 work day spent, you need 180,000 roughly. That's just investigating. Met has 33,000 officers across everything at present.

Don't think those numbers are correct.

One officer works 48weeks x 40 hours/week = 1,920 hours per year.
So each officer can look at 1,920 crimes in a year for an hour each.
800,000 crimes in a year / 1,920 = 416.6 officers

For each officer looking at a crime for a day the number would be 3,333.

Can anyone local infer if this restaurant would be on a logical commute route home to Deal, Kent from Battersea/Charing across that would go via Clapham? Or is it so far away that you could feasibly get to it on a route back to Deal without a very strong likelihood of doing so via Clapham? Trying to ascertain if it supports WC being in Clapham as typical rather than exceptional.
It’s a logical route to get from Clapham to the Kent coast. If I were starting from Charing Cross, I’d probably take the A2 from Elephant and Castle rather than go down to Clapham for the A205, but they both get you there.

Can anyone local infer if this restaurant would be on a logical commute route home to Deal, Kent from Battersea/Charing across that would go via Clapham? Or is it so far away that you could feasibly get to it on a route back to Deal without a very strong likelihood of doing so via Clapham? Trying to ascertain if it supports WC being in Clapham as typical rather than exceptional.

Google Maps

The slightly slower route but the route that takes us past all the other mapped points of interest...

When we look at what causes people to commit these type of crimes it is usually a culmination of years of build up, sometimes from childhood abuse or neglect, a hatred of women due to a bad relationship with females in their life, belief that every woman in his life has ‘betrayed’ him perhaps by cheating or abandonment. A history of compulsive sexual behaviour such as a *advertiser censored* obsession that causes some individuals to view women as little more than sexual objects which in turn leads to them having problems with interpersonal relationships with women.

This grows over time with every little inconvenience they believe has been caused by a woman, every time they an argument with a spouse or female relative, every time a female colleague makes a sly remark, their hatred for women grows and culminates in them achieving sexual gratification whilst fantasising about those they dislike, or them getting pleasure from exposing themselves in public and making women squirm. This part is what some can control and others can’t because sometimes it leads to physical attacks on females that is usually part of a pent up rage and despise of the opposite sex. They feel they cannot control it but getting their sexual pleasure is what relieves the tension, the more tension that builds up, the more dangerous the deviant becomes. But the relieve is only short lived, and their ‘next time’ has to be bigger and better. It’s like a heroin addict chasing their first high.

Even more keen to find out why we haven’t heard from a Mother only a step mother... I’m guessing a highly traumatic past with abandonment resulting in hatred of women, (not that any of this justifies his actions obviously before someone jumps in and claims I’m blaming women in his life for his actions) JMO MOO IMO

Were they actually at the same time though?

They seem to have been reported quite close together but i'd assume the remains had been found much earlier?

This is in reply to Armchair_Investigator

Even more keen to find out why we haven’t heard from a Mother only a step mother... I’m guessing a highly traumatic past with abandonment resulting in hatred of women, (not that any of this justifies his actions obviously before someone jumps in and claims I’m blaming women in his life for his actions) JMO MOO IMO

Perhaps she isn't alive, or quite understandably does not want to talk about it.

Were they actually at the same time though?

They seem to have been reported quite close together but i'd assume the remains had been found much earlier?
Well he wouldn’t find out about them immediately. Plus the head banging will possibly have been after he had been questioned et.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1