Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even more keen to find out why we haven’t heard from a Mother only a step mother... I’m guessing a highly traumatic past with abandonment resulting in hatred of women, (not that any of this justifies his actions obviously before someone jumps in and claims I’m blaming women in his life for his actions) JMO MOO IMO

I have found it strange from the beginning that there hasn’t been any coverage of any friends, family or public appeals on tv from individuals rather that LE as often there is in a missing person case...

Even more keen to find out why we haven’t heard from a Mother only a step mother... I’m guessing a highly traumatic past with abandonment resulting in hatred of women, (not that any of this justifies his actions obviously before someone jumps in and claims I’m blaming women in his life for his actions) JMO MOO IMO

I have found it strange from the beginning that there hasn’t been any coverage of any friends, family or public appeals on tv from individuals rather that LE as often there is in a missing person case...

I also wonder if he is charismatic in person. <shudder> I would think close protection officers need to be personable and make the person they're guarding feel comfortable and confident in them. That might have been an asset in an abduction. JMO

Technically he isn’t close protection, he’s site protection.

In a previous job I can across close protection officers regularly. They aren’t charismatic. Dull and effective. You don’t want charisma in a person who’s protecting you from nutters and terrorists

Sorry, catching up after work but has it been posted that the McDonalds at the centre of the IE incident (at least one of the two IE incidents) has been named (though not verified)?

“MailOnline has learned that the restaurant in question was the Swanley service station branch situated on the A20 East. McDonald's directed enquiries to the Met, who refused to comment.”

Sarah Everard 'murder suspect' 'reported for flashing in takeaway' days before her disappearance | Daily Mail Online

Images of the McDonald's at the Swanley Services can be found here:

Swanley - motorway services

Google Maps

The slightly slower route but the route that takes us past all the other mapped points of interest...

If you assume he rented parking outside the congestion charge zone (doing last part of journey to central,London on the Tube) and bearing in mind that there aren't many Tube lines south of the river, and he's coming in from the south east; IMO the obvious choice is where the south circular meets the tube. Clapham South

I don’t think he has any friends and his life was close knit with wife and kids and brother and father when he was alive JMO MOO IMO

Google Maps

The slightly slower route but the route that takes us past all the other mapped points of interest...

Ahh sorry this is me working on the theory that he parks around Clapham or near abouts due to convenience with the Northern Line going straight to Charing X as someone mentioned upthread.

@Commoner yep!

Does anyone think they’re using this vigil court battle as a distraction? It looks like they’re still intensely searching the area as well as his family garage. Is that to find more bodies? Or more clues? Or both?

Or she is deceased.

Her phone....

She'd been talking on it.

Perhaps he was cruising for a victim....

Perhaps he saw her and circled a couple blocks....

Perhaps he parked a block or two ahead....

A matter of gross serendipity that her phone call ended mere moments before evil crossed her path, in the shape of a man but really a sick, demented human being.

What caused her phone to click off? And so quickly?

I can picture a car with the hood up, the boot open. Not threatening, just a poor bloke whose car had broken down. Untimely. Speculationing: Say, Miss, I don't mean to trouble you. Could I use your phone to call my wife?

Some people alarm us, some set us at ease. Perhaps he set her at ease with purpose. Lulled her, enlisted her help, preyed on her natural kindness.

And then.... he turns her phone off, bundles her in the back. Two minutes, tops. May well remove the sim card before he even drives away.

My sad guess, there's a digital trail of Sarah's steps that night, all indicating forward progression toward home. Until the point at which she should appear next but didn't. And within that snippet of time, only a car or two passing this way or that.

That alone would tell a story, provide a basis for a kidnapping charge....

And here we are.

Tragic ending. So brutal, so unfair.

My heart goes out to Sarah's family, friends, boyfriend. This is just atrocious. One sick, selfish actor deciding he can rewrite the story of another person's life. Stealing her from those who loved her best.

Worldwide, we weep with you.

JMO

This sent chills down my spine. I had to google how to open a car boot from the inside. How is that not a requirement on all cars !!

This was my thinking previously but not so sure anymore as I think they would be searching this place too?
I know they may not think any evidence of Sarah would be there but possibly for other crimes? I think all premises associated with WC would be searched and apart from the search around Poynders Court I haven’t seen any evidence of any London residences being searched.
True but I can't say that no flats near the Commons/Poynders Court were not searched. Personally, I think SE was probably abducted from the pathway, and never entered a building here. A tragedy-- any way you look at it. MOO

Interesting. I didn’t see this and I couldn’t see a pond (unless it’s under the tent or gazebo). I just noticed the new sizeable path and patio area that was still intact in that aerial photo and that was obviously only done in the last 11 months. Only something of interest. Not inferring anything.

IMO WC is potentially connected to more offences, and could even dare I say it be a serial killer. I imagine the LE are going over the home address and other locations with a very fine tooth comb.

I'm not convinced by the lodging theory even though the commute is crazy long. He was arrested at home in Deal on Tuesday 9th after returning home from a shift at work in London. - Everything we know about Wayne Couzens, the murder suspect and elite protection officer who was relied upon to keep VIPs safe Implies he commutes it. Of course always a chance he was off the following day but still.

I think people are on to something about renting a parking space theory though. MOO

I agree with you.

Many people commute from Kent, Sussex, Hampshire etc into London. The salary increases make it worthwhile and most can negotiate their rates to include the cost of travel. It wouldn’t surprise me if WC had his travel costs covered (inc. parking).

I also presume the A205 / A20 was his preferred route in and out from the M25. Not quicker to Vauxhall, as the crow flies, but avoids the traffic of Lewisham/New Cross/Southwark which are always busy. So I would think he was on a route he’d driven many, many times and probably knew Clapham reasonably well.

I’m not sure if this may have been covered already, my apologies if it has. I have tried to read all threads from the beginning prior to posting my first ever post.

Has anyone else made the connection between the head injury of WC and the discovery of human remains seeming to occur at the same time? Both at 8pm 10th March. Is it possible that when WC learned of this - the head injury was a reaction to realising that he was in deep trouble..? It just seems to me in MOO like that one particular action is that of someone probably guilty...
Welcome to WS! Some others have made this observation, though I don't know if it's been thoroughly discussed. Another possibility is that he did the head banging thing as a ruse to make people think he's insane.

Her phone....

She'd been talking on it.

Perhaps he was cruising for a victim....

Perhaps he saw her and circled a couple blocks....

Perhaps he parked a block or two ahead....

A matter of gross serendipity that her phone call ended mere moments before evil crossed her path, in the shape of a man but really a sick, demented human being.

What caused her phone to click off? And so quickly?

I can picture a car with the hood up, the boot open. Not threatening, just a poor bloke whose car had broken down. Untimely. Speculationing: Say, Miss, I don't mean to trouble you. Could I use your phone to call my wife?

Some people alarm us, some set us at ease. Perhaps he set her at ease with purpose. Lulled her, enlisted her help, preyed on her natural kindness.

And then.... he turns her phone off, bundles her in the back. Two minutes, tops. May well remove the sim card before he even drives away.

My sad guess, there's a digital trail of Sarah's steps that night, all indicating forward progression toward home. Until the point at which she should appear next but didn't. And within that snippet of time, only a car or two passing this way or that.

That alone would tell a story, provide a basis for a kidnapping charge....

And here we are.

Tragic ending. So brutal, so unfair.

My heart goes out to Sarah's family, friends, boyfriend. This is just atrocious. One sick, selfish actor deciding he can rewrite the story of another person's life. Stealing her from those who loved her best.

Worldwide, we weep with you.

JMO
Very well-written, as your posts always are. You said what I have been thinking but was challenged to express.
This case has drawn such an influx of new posters driven by horror and compassion, which is extremely gratifying to see. But the old familiars are a comfort as well.

Last edited:
Brain tumour or head injury? I think he is just a perverted sadistic freak. MOO

Also I’m not sure he did expose himself twice is that confirmed? Link?

I didn't mention how many times he flashed so...

I was speaking to WC's sudden escalation in crimes. I'm always curious as to why a person suddenly veers left and behaves abnormally. Especially later in life. Brain abnormalities explains some of the cases I have researched. I personally know people that have had brain injuries and no longer resembled the person they used to be.

Were they actually at the same time though?

They seem to have been reported quite close together but i'd assume the remains had been found much earlier?

This is in reply to Armchair_Investigator

In tv reports, the press release by d*ck was at 8pm. The following day it was reported that the hospital visit was at 8pm the previous evening. This the same day and time. Might not of been any significance but has been something I have wondered upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1