Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was walking on big roads i.e. traffic moving fast. Why would he single her out?

There are sets of lights along her walk which he could have been stopped at and spotted her. Even at a glance her bright clothing would have caught his eye. I think it is possible he saw her from the car, doubled back on himself to watch and went for it when she turned into somewhere quiet and had finished her call.

On foot would be very risky - how would he then get her into the car?
JMO

He was arrested on Tuesday but then re-arrested Wednesday for murder so the clock started Wednesday for this?

There is no second custody clock that commences with a further arrest whilst in custody.

The relevant time is the time the arrested person first arrives at a police station. The maximum detention time is 24 hours, except with an extension in serious cases from a Superintendent (12 hours) and thereafter by application to a magistrate, up to a maximum of 96 hours in total.

In this case when WC left the police station for hospital treatment the 'custody clock' will most likely have been stopped and re-commenced once WC had arrived back at the police station, following discharge from hospital. The unlikely exception would be any period of time that he was interviewed after he left the police station and prior to returning.

N.B. For arrests under the Terrorism Act the maximum detention without charge is 14 days.

Last edited:
I find this quite strange.

I can understand that with one incident them maybe being a bit slow/not treating it urgently but two incidents in the one day in the one place is actually quite a different matter IMO. It suggests someone who is determined and taking quite a risk and might actually be intoxicated and an immediate risk.

I don’t understand the police not placing that as an urgent case when the second report came in.

Twice could mean two people witnessed it at the same time. It does not always mean two incidence.

Fair points. The photos of him in the public domain seem to portray two different faces, I felt. In repose, he's creepy and thuggish looking, but where he's smiling he looks like a completely different guy. It just made me wonder if he can turn the charm on when it's helpful. JMO

I'm sure he could. So many narcissists/sociopaths can.

I'm guessing if he has been charged then things are going to go quiet on the reporting front until a court hearing is announced and evidence is provided (if he pleads innocent)

Tomorrow will just be a plea hearing right?

The only known evidence in the public domain that looks highly suspicious IMO is the location of the remains.

There is no logical reason behind why they would search a very specific site along an 85 mile journey and in theory hundreds of square miles of open land. You could infer from that they have some solid evidence.

His car picked up at the scene, he apparently just finished work nearby. Unless actual evidence of abduction - you would assume circumstantial

The previous alleged incident - completely circumstantial in this case

The alleged erratic behaviour - you would assume circumstantial

The home and car searches - Part of the investigation doesn’t infer any solid evidence.

We know nothing else re any DNA evidence, a no comment interview etc...

So if you go purely from what’s in the public domain the only perceived strong evidence is what led them to search a very specific site amongst 1000’s of potentials between Clapham and Deal.

I'm not able to access your link but I don't think there's any evidence that WC returned home from a shift at work in London on the date SE vanished. I've read just the opposite -- he was not working the date she disappeared-- and nothing more about his whereabouts on March 3. It's not unheard of for officers to have lodging near their work-- whether it be for extended shifts or personal reasons. Reportedly, the embassy provides parking. Much too early to rule anything out. MOO

1. My post was about the night he was arrested, not the night LE disappeared
  2. And he was working the night SE disappeared but was not on duty at the time she disappeared.
1) Everything we know about Wayne Couzens, the murder suspect and elite protection officer who was relied upon to keep VIPs safe
sub-heading "Metropolitan Police officer had just returned from shift in London when he was arrested over the disappearance of Sarah Everard"

2) Cop suspect ‘exposed himself in MCDONALD'S' in incident before Sarah vanished

News articles are stating her phone call ended abruptly at 9:28 and was then seen walking alone at 9:30. IMO this points to her phone running out of battery rather than a phone snatch.
We don’t know at which point she was approached after this. The walk is reported as 50 minutes and the phone call lasted the first 15. IMO it’s more likely WC used his police credentials to lure her into his car rather than a forceful attack. It also says in the main thread the supermarket picture is from when she brought a bottle of wine before going to her friends house, if she was tipsy this could of effected her decision making perhaps? not seen this mentioned much

Also side note that if her phone did run out of battery it would likely mean she was not listening to music in her earphones. And not able to help people with requests for time, directions etc. JMO
She may have been approached and abducted as soon as she finished her phone call. I think it's more likely he quickly subdued her, forced her into the car, and powered the phone down himself.

I wonder what this is in 2015 very close to the garage. Any thoughts or suggestions. It looks tied up.
The garage being VERY close..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210312-204946_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210312-204946_Messenger.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 328
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors