Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I 1000% think they will send him to a secure hospital!
The prisons don't have resources to watch him 247.
I really hope I am wrong and he is sent to a normal hard prison
Bashing his head twice because he has been found out the scum bag!

First time poster here.

Firstly, I have been a lurker all week and all of your valuable inputs and discussions have been so insightful so thank you for that.

I live in close proximity to where SE lived so this case has hit me hard - I have walked similar routes many times.

The one thing that strikes me that people have mentioned is that he may have driven all the way to Kent with her in the car alive - I hope to god he didn't - I hope it was done quickly. Can;t bear to think of the terror she went through if he drove her to Kent alive.

In my opinion this was meticulously planned - the only thing he didn't count on was Sarah being so popular and living a stable life - where they could literally pinpoint the abduction within a very small timeline.

RIP Sarah - I hope you;re in a better place x

Interesting - so this means she survived for some time.

Possibly this is what they have been working on. Where was she murdered?

(Also the ID obviously)
And when? Surely his wife noticed he was missing for a considerable amount of hours. If she is bailed you would assume she isn’t suspected to know much about it? And definitely didn’t help.

A couple of times it has been mentioned that her bright clothes might have made her seem like a foreign exchange student.. can’t seem to shake that thought, as it would take so much longer potentially for anyone to notice they were missing..

There have been a lot of police searching numerous locations for days. I understand they would want to be through but can’t help thinking they have found other things *advertiser censored*

100% this. WC happened to be behind her, overheard the conversation with her BF and knew she had no plans that evening and the next day, therefore if she was abducted the alarm wouldn't be raised until well into the next day, which is unfortunately what actually happened.

JMO

WC had no way of knowing if Sarah lived alone or would be missed IMO, I think too much planning is being credited to WC, I think we'll find, as with Libby Squire, that this was an opportunistic attack where something went wrong and Sarah died.
I know PR was convicted of murder but I don't think he left his home that night intending to kill anyone and I don't think WC did either.

IMO/JMO and maybe we'll never find out the truth

https://twitter.com/express_knowles/status/1370481669858295808?s=21

A Scotland Yard spokesman told the @Daily_Express: “The suspect was taken to hospital for treatment to a head injury sustained while in custody in a cell on Friday, 12 March.
He was being monitored by officers and received immediate first aid.
He was discharged the same day.”

I want to share my thoughts - this is purely based on my feelings in how this is turning out and what Ive seen in other crime cases.

This operation seems exceedingly large for just 1 body, especially when the body has been recovered. With multiple sites being covered it's unlikely he could of created such a large crime scene in the time it took for his arrest from moment poor SE was taken.

The mention of the Micro SD card at his house and this being raised makes me think this was a significant find and lead this operation into a whole other direction.

With resources at the woods, the golf course, his garage and house I wonder if they discovered the SD card contained photos of other bodies and the subject WC in the photos directly linking him rather than just been a private horrible photo collection. Imagine the TV show Dexter when he had the blood slides and he hid them inside his house - most serial killers will take trophies.

Police installing porta loos at the house, and the golf course along with cabins and the mobile command units - this is a very large case and in the event of 1 body they wouldnt need this many resources. Theres been murder scenes where the body has been discovered then its left to a small team to clean up / collect evidence.

Three scenarios I think

1. All of the above writing but they dont have enough evidence to connect him to ALL cases - they dont want him to get just 1 life sentence they want him to never get out.
2. MET are taking this EXTREMELY seriously due to the damage it is causing PR wise and they have been told to use every resource.
3. Both of the above.

-----

Aside from all this discussion I want to say my heart breaks for SE family - I hope they get justice and if hes found guilty he needs to rot in a cell for what he has done.

This mirrors my thoughts. The extent of the ongoing operation certainly seems unusual, especially given they’ve now recovered Sarah’s remains. I think we’re all having similar thoughts about the amount of activity on the additional sites, and what that could potentially indicate.

The proximity of many of those sites to the railway line, as highlighted by a previous poster’s map, is also interesting. I’ve often looked at the small patches of woodland and scrub from train windows and wondered if anyone ever goes there. Too noisy and unsafe for a nice walk, too inconvenient for any housing development. I suppose there aren’t many accessible places in the U.K. where nobody ever goes, but those little clusters of railway bank woodlands seem a safe bet.
Sexual deviants are very dangerous indeed. Look at how dangerous PR was and how his sexual deviancy escalated to murdering Libby Squire.

Sexual deviants cannot control their urges, and the factors in their life at a given time can decide how far they go. Indecent Exposure one day might become murder the next day if say an argument has taken place, or his urge for sexual gratification has built up to a point where he is going to take what he wants, whether he harms someone in the process or not. Sexual deviants often view women as objects rather than human beings, they are disposable to them and only good for one thing.

They are able to lead double lives and usually claim to have never considered harming their partner because they actually know them as a person and are usually unable to become aroused without some kind of Paraphilia involved. Which is why they hunt at night for unwilling victims. They want someone who is genuinely terrified to taunt and attack. They want to feel powerful and in control. For them even if their partner was willing to perform certain acts, roleplay consensual non consent etc eventually it will not be enough because they need an actual victim who is unsuspecting and unwilling.

It’s all about their sexual gratification, the element of having a woman completely powerless and honestly afraid for her life is what thrills these men and once they graduate from flashing in McDonald’s to physically attacking women there’s often no going back. All MOO.

I agree with all the above. Reminds me very much of my work in the past with people with antisocial personality disorder. Their main motivation is simply to make you afraid. That’s what drives them, and IME it’s incredibly hard to offer any kind of help or intervention with this kind of individual.

It only takes one ASPD person incorrectly diagnosed as BPD/EUPD to completely derail and destroy a group.

where are you getting the info that she survived for some time?

The fact of an abduction charge indicates the theory that she was in fact abducted (i.e alive), to some other location where she was then later murdered. Presumably the prosecution have evidence of where that place was.

So this rules out theories of an assault in clapham gone wrong, leading to him removing a body.

Interesting - so this means she survived for some time.

Possibly this is what they have been working on. Where was she murdered?

(Also the ID obviously)

Does it actually mean that? You could be kidnapped for a matter of minutes your still kidnapped.

It’s probably just a charge because they have evidence she was.

It doesn’t add much I don’t think as not an aggregating factor in law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member