Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he did know her. He may have stalked her for days, weeks, months, years? A lot of assumptions.
He seems like a criminal of opportunity and impulse more than anything. IE in a fast food restaurant doesn't seem very pre-meditated to me. If he knew the net was closing in after the IE incident, this may explain the escalation to abduction.

Unless he did know her. He may have stalked her for days, weeks, months, years? A lot of assumptions.

Personally I don't think that's likely at all but if it was true how would he have known where she was that evening as he was at work when she went to the friends house, how would be know where she would be when he finished work?

JMO

Does anyone know what is procedure if someone in custody repeatedly damages the self in their cell?, where is the limit?, when would he get assessed by mental health,can they be restrained in any way-(is this even a thing?) to prevent them harming etc?
I think he would have been seen my a mental health professional/doctor after being arrested.
He obvs knows the protocol on how to be detained in a hospital or prison!
Trying his best to get the easier option my thoughts

:rolleyes::D
Leopard, yes they can be restrained to prevent self harm.

They can be put in a 'soft cell' in which they can't hurt themselves/headbutt walls.
Well then, you'd think they would have learned the first time, are all stations equipped with these?, tbh I think thought this may have been just a thing you see in movies for effect

Cheers. What are DM's please? :) My own initial interest in the family history was in case of dark criminal secrets.
Direct message. Click on someone's username and then click private conversation

Looking at the surrounding areas of Bears Lane, it sure looks like a creepy, dilapidated place.
The forest area - the passage down Etchden Road seem full of a myriad of old buildings too and other entrances into the property. It doesn't bear thinking about.

Google Maps

Kidnapping means taking someone away against their will. False imprisonment is if you keep that person after kidnapping them. If you kill them it's murder. WC has been charged with kidnap (taking Sarah against her will) and murder (killing her). Nothing else as yet.

PS - he needs to be detained in a secure psychiatric hospital both for his sake and that of Sarah's family because if he manages to kill/permanently maim himself it's a cowardly thing to do and he will evade proper justice (IMO).

WC was rushed to hospital today, second time in three days, head injuries AGAIN. Source, Daily Express.

Are you sure that's not just a report of the last occurrence? That's all I could find for Daily Express. Could you link it please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx