Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone went in the drain, the drain that CSI were photographing. Or another nearby drain.

I think that's a resonable thought, but when they were searching in front of Poynder Court, they seemed to be giving the drain a very cursory examination and it didn't seem as though they opened any of the manhole covers. They also didn't seem to have equioments for running a scope down the drain, which I've seen done in other cases ( Jennifer Dulos murder in Ct, USA)

Sounds like WC will probably commit suicide in jail, they should put him in a padded cell in solitary. Should keep his little head safe

Nothing to really be outside for. His career has gone, pension with it. His reputation. His wife, whether or not she had anything to do with it, will no doubt leave him. His family and home are kaput. He can never go back now. If he is found guilty he will be inside until he is well into his 70s I would imagine, if he doesn't die first.

They *closed* the A205 for hours to look at drains...

I think the confusion is it has never been confirmed what was found in those searches.

IMO - Its plausable if she had the phone in her hand at the time of the abduction that it could have fell/been put down the drain, but its IMO not fact.

A
Does anyone know what is procedure if someone in custody repeatedly damages the self in their cell?, where is the limit?, when would he get assessed by mental health,can they be restrained in any way-(is this even a thing?) to prevent them harming etc?
After the last injury, he would have been watched 24/7 by an officer and all cells have cctv anyway. I don't understand how this could have happened.

Is an appearance on the weekend normal? I’m in Australia and we have “out of session” hearings but they’re usually reported as such because they’re a little different.

Was announced by CPS which is a little unusual according to the article, but I think they can appear if charged on a Friday night but I'm no expert so could be entirely wrong, and am sure someone here knows better and will correct me :) - well , I hope they do

So this guy wins with EXCLUSIVE - to my knowledge, no other source reporting this:

Michael Knowles@Express_Knowles

EXCLUSIVE: Wayne Couzens, the suspect in the Sarah Everard murder probe, was rushed to hospital for the second time in three days with a head injury sustained in custody today.
1:06 PM · Mar 12, 2021

There is something odd about this 'exclusive'. It's not just that it hasn't made it on to the other MSM sites, it's not even on the Express's own website, which has been updated much more recently than M. Knowles's Twitter post of seven hours ago.

The Express isn't a paper I'd trust very far but if the editors thought this was true on further investigation, I think they'd have been trumpeting it on the main website. So for the moment I'd take this story with a pinch of salt.

It seems like a wider public is becoming aware of things we discuss on a daily basis here at WS.
There is so much evil out there. Things that should be safe, such as walking home in a civilized country, are not always so. And even if you are "being safe", you can still become a victim. I've seen so many comments from men whose eyes have been opened.

I'm just devastated Sarah had to die for this.

Hi. First time poster and have been following this case since day 1. I just found this which I didn’t know earlier. [/QUOTE said:
Could be referencing of the web page. If there is a link to another article mentioning WC inside this article then it will appear on the search page. JMO

edit: sorry I messed up with the quoting thing

There is something odd about this 'exclusive'. It's not just that it hasn't made it on to the other MSM sites, it's not even on the Express's own website, which has been updated much more recently than M. Knowles's Twitter post of seven hours ago.

The Express isn't a paper I'd trust very far but if the editors thought this was true on further investigation, I think they'd have been trumpeting it on the main website. So for the moment I'd take this story with a pinch of salt.

A Scotland Yard spokesman told the
@Daily_Express
: “The suspect was taken to hospital for treatment to a head injury sustained while in custody in a cell on Friday, 12 March. He was being monitored by officers and received immediate first aid. He was discharged the same day.

https://twitter.com/Express_Knowles/status/1370481669858295808?s=20

He seems to have had it confirmed it was a new incident today.

Can I ask those that are more in the know about these things, what would be the point or rationale for charging with kidnap? Surely not all perpetrators that snatch and take the lives of victims in a similar way to how this might have happened are charged with kidnap? Is this usual? Is there a reason why it would be useful eg. longer sentence? More evidence?

Edited to correct typo

Last edited:
Are you sure that's not just a report of the last occurrence? That's all I could find for Daily Express. Could you link it please?

see attached. MSM reporting “2nd time in hospital for head injury”. IMO appears to read as if it was another head injury rather than a repeat visit for the first...

Attachments

• 998D5116-4A35-4E47-A946-6EB31E0B2D7E.jpeg
    998D5116-4A35-4E47-A946-6EB31E0B2D7E.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 142
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics